~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Man I think i'v messed up, was feeling so good then last night I did the diet coke chicken and did my old trick of eating that and home made egg fried rice until I felt sick :( now I feel soo bad. I know they was free, but today and tomorrow i'm going to try and have syn free days too make up for binging.

haha thats true fifi about 1cal per bash ;) thats like when i go on the wii fit activity log and tell it ive done 9hrs of "childcare" that day (it classes that as excersise lol) 1700 cals burned! win.

well done for having a sw valentines meal leash :D we are going out so i need to be a good girl! not sure what'll be on the menu but OH says its an italian place so will aim for a fish and veg meal if poss

the rest of today is porridge for brekkie, chicken and wholegrain rice for lunch and banana and mullerlight for snacks. saving syns for tonight maybe a cheeky glass of vino or two!

i have yet to try the diet coke chicken but got some coming in my asda shop so it's on the list for later this week :D

Don't beat yourself up about it hun. Like you said everything you ate was free so you should be ok xxx

With being on ww for 4n half months im not used to eating loads lol think im going to make syn free spag bol later :) if i make a big batch i can freeze it :)

Just made massive syn free chilli and put extra veg in. I've gone back to grating carrots in stuff again like when I was weaning my first ds to get hidden veg in meals!! Then I made pasta salad for today and tomorrow.
Syn free pancakes ready to be mixed later. I'm on a roll and feeling quite virtuos and more importantly in control of food!!
Which for me is good cos I has got to the stage of not having meals and then eating anything that passed my mouth!!

Danielle dont feel guilty hun... free food is allowed so if you feel the need to binge every now & then its perfectly fine :)

AQ - 2lbs is really good so be proud of yourself :yipee:

lightningbugs - I havent got time to answer you properly but im not ignoring you hun & promise i'll get back to you xx

fifi - can you post your chilli recipe please?

im always looking for a decent one as I really like chilli but any (low fat) recipies ive tried so far have been slightly disappointing xx

Nicky here's the chilli but I don't really follow recipes but I think it's right
3 onions chopped
Mushrooms about half a tub chopped small
4 fat cloves garlic
2 tins chop toms
1 tin kidney beans
3 carrots grated
600 g mince
Chilli as much as you like or Tabasco
1/2 tube tomato purée
2 beef stock cube

Fry onions
Add mince and garlic
Add everything else, just crumble over the stock cube
Stir boil them simmer for at least an hour but the longer the better

Personally a good splash of red wine helps but am being mindful of syns so didn't use it

It's the length of cooking that helps I think it makes it yummy
Oh and salt and pepper if you like too

Just made the diet coke chicken and added Tabasco it was yum having that tonight chilli tomorrow
Then weigh in so fingers crossed I'm behaving well enough. I've hardly had any syns this week

Thanks hun :thumbup:

will try making it in the slow cooker I think? (I usually just make it on the hob using Quorn mince so maybe that's affecting the flavour? - will try to get some lean steak mince or something to try) xx

Yep slow cooker just brown mince and onions and chuck it all in for about six hours

Yum that chilli recipe sounds good, I may give that a go at the weekend!

AQ - 2lbs is fab! I would be chuffed to lose 2lbs a week lol! Slow and steady wins the race.....

I have woken up today feeling like a little piggy. OH made a gorgeous dinner last night - grilled salmon in chilli sauce with stir fry veg and noodle, it was delicious and only 2 syns (the chilli sauce). But then I went and spoilt it with my M&S Chocolate and Praline dessert :dohh: Ok it tasted amazing and was totally worth it but now I feel like a pig. Just worked up the courage to dig the packet out the bin (classy eh) and work out the syns and its 18 :blush:

So the plan is to cut my daily syns in half until I have made up for my greed lol! I just hope it doesn't spoil my weight loss for this week. I don't WI til Monday evening so I have 6 days to recover. That is do-able right?

x

Keep up the good work ladies :)
I gained a pound or 2 since hitting target so trying to be extra good this week!

Hi jms :hi:

Leash its perfectly do-able if you still have 6 days until WI so dont panic xx

Leash. FLEXIBLE SYNS &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;

Lol, I know! I have just been so good I feel like I have let myself down! It was teeny tiny too, like the size of walnut whip!

Ah well, its done now! Today is a new day and I am aiming to make it syn free!

X

Leash... last week I had a small piece of cheesecake and a large wine and still lost 3lb's... so you can still lose this week hun :thumbup:

I have weigh in tonight... expecting 1lb loss

Hope you're all well xxx

last week I had a night out that included LOTS of cider & a drunken pizza on the way home :blush: but I still lost 2lbs so don't stress hun

Good luck for tonight Cath :friends:

it's my WI tomorrow night & we're having a taster session so im trying to decide what to make xx

Thanks honey!

I'm making diet coke chicken for dinner so taking a portion to the tasting tonight! :D

so glad to hear you can be naughty and still lose! had garlic bread, pasta and wine/cocktails last night followed by gu cheesecakes and strawberries! hehe :) been angelic today though egg whites and grapefruit again for brek, skinny latte and butternut squash wrap for lunch and cous cous for tea followed by babybel and mullerlight. to have a valentines chocolate or not? might have 5 syns worth i think. :D

i think i felt so full the other day as I was coming down with my son's bug. Just recovering today and my stomach doesn't feel so "full" now for the first time in 2/3days.
BUT as me and my son are both been ill and i'v been tired and drained I couldn't b arsed to cook :( so mcd's for dinner for us both and chippy for tea for me(H had dry toast as he's still ill and been advised by doc to starve him for 24hour, which I can't do so just giving him dry stuff) :/
Weigh in day tomorrow so will find out what damage I have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->