~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

:thumbup:

yeh its been ok abit boring though!

did we have any weigh ins today? :)

My weigh in today.... i have lost 2lbs (so happy cos i didnt think i had) xxx

well done firstpriness :happydance: thats good! :)

ET no i didnt say it :haha:
i had 2 boiled eggs and toast for brekki
Chicken salad for dinner
and pork chops with beans and jacket potatos for tea, and a mullar light. :) it was good!

what have you eaten? x

Hey ladies!!

Well done on the losses!!!
ER, so pleased it went well x

I too have AF atm, so I am hoping to STS tomorrow!! Made curry for tea tomorrow night and had chilli tonight!!!

Well girls,
Just got off the phone with my uncle and he said that the company have every right to ask for medical note if i am exceeding their personal allowence, even though its not good practise and petty, they are entitled to clock up personal minutes and to ask for a note, so basically don't have a leg to stand on. He no way agrees with it, but he said to watch it if i push the matter cos they can fire me for exceeding it and as i have not been there a yr i would be buggered :-( so as bad as it is, il have to get the note(which legally i have to pay for) and he said even with the note if it continues they can give warnings so im going to be on pins in this job! roll on pregnancy and me quitting that place!

xxx

OMG! that has really got my blood boiling! personal allowance for going for a pee.... seriously! christ i would have been fired months ago, i go about twice an hr, when i was pg about every 30 secs! yep roll on pg for u hun! xxxxxx

Spoken to OH, i really cannot afford to join at the mo ...weekly fee + petrol for the 20mile round trip + books & HiFi bars (which i cant NOT buy!) .

I am going to start on my own at home though.

Tomorrow is a new day x

wow this thread moves quick!

Well done FP on your loss, go girl!:happydance:

Guess where I went!:winkwink:
Yup I went to SW class! I met the teacher Jayne and she is lovely!! I didnt do an awful lot today as I told her I'd joined online so she wasn't sure if it could be swapped over to the club iykwim...she said I shouldnt have to pay twice so she's going to check it out and discuss with me next wed when she will take my weight etc and sign me up there!
She says there are 3 reasons I may not be losing:

1. I'm not doing it right
2. water retention because stupid with has fecked off, which incidentally, going from being unactive and eating shit to very active and eating health could cause my with to go awol or
3. Its because I working out, my body is building muscle but I will be losing inches...this she says, will sort itself out sooner rather than later, so I'm optimistic we can sort this out:thumbup:

In the meantime, I have to keep a food diary and take it with me next week so she can see what my foods been like.

Aw that sounds good Jac - i hope they can sort something so you dont pay twice, that doesnt seem fair.

I love my group and its only the second time i have been! lol!

xx

I'm glad ive done it.

Can someone help me out? wholemeal rolls, are these classed as a HEB?

Spoken to OH, i really cannot afford to join at the mo ...weekly fee + petrol for the 20mile round trip + books & HiFi bars (which i cant NOT buy!) .

I am going to start on my own at home though.

Tomorrow is a new day x

do you have all the literature hun? all the syn lists and free foods?

Wish my bloody witch would arrive, i've not had a period or ovulated this cycle yet, CD1 was on Christmas day :(! Kinda hoping I can get down to prepregnancy weight/fitness so maybe I'll conceive or something.. idk.

done my workout, it felt good :)! tomorrow is cardio day :cry: hate it already but I do like the weights one.

AQ, thats poo!!! How can you not pee?!!!!

Jac, thats brill, so glad you went!!!

Blah, you trying for another??

yeh, been trying since April but no luck as of yet :( I'm plagued with long, irregular cycles :growlmad:

wow this thread moves quick!

Well done FP on your loss, go girl!:happydance:

Guess where I went!:winkwink:
Yup I went to SW class! I met the teacher Jayne and she is lovely!! I didnt do an awful lot today as I told her I'd joined online so she wasn't sure if it could be swapped over to the club iykwim...she said I shouldnt have to pay twice so she's going to check it out and discuss with me next wed when she will take my weight etc and sign me up there!
She says there are 3 reasons I may not be losing:

1. I'm not doing it right
2. water retention because stupid with has fecked off, which incidentally, going from being unactive and eating shit to very active and eating health could cause my with to go awol or
3. Its because I working out, my body is building muscle but I will be losing inches...this she says, will sort itself out sooner rather than later, so I'm optimistic we can sort this out:thumbup:

In the meantime, I have to keep a food diary and take it with me next week so she can see what my foods been like.

I completely forgot about the exercise thing, you probably have lost inches hun and muscle weighs more than fat. So you probably have lost really! I am so glad your going to the group now girl! :happydance:

Yes blah i have the books and started pack thing from when i went back 3 months ago . Thank you .

Weighed myself this morning and got a BIG shock:cry::cry:

Cant believe i have let myself get to this :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back