~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Kitten :yipee:

Good luck Africaqueen :dust:

Hi Cath Fifi Danielle Babydevil Lisa Leash Jade & everyone else :hi:

Im proud of myself today as Ive walked over 12 miles!! :shock: :yipee:

can't believe how quickly ive progressed! *gone from 1.5 miles three weeks ago!!*

hope I lose a decent amount on thursday coz I was flabbergasted to find out id gained 1lb last week !!!! :saywhat: (walked 33 miles in total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

hopefully it was due to building muscle & ive ordered myself a body fat monitor so in theory seeing the % go down will cheer me up instead of feeling depressed over what the scales are telling me iykwim? xx

Keeping everything crossed for you AQ! :hugs:

Kitten that's awesome hun! Well done on your loss!

Thanks for the pie recipe! :flower:

I've been good this week, hoping to hit my stone! Really really want to get past this number!

Well done Kitten :yipee:

Good luck Africaqueen :dust:

Hi Cath Fifi Danielle Babydevil Lisa Leash Jade & everyone else :hi:

Im proud of myself today as Ive walked over 12 miles!! :shock: :yipee:

can't believe how quickly ive progressed! *gone from 1.5 miles three weeks ago!!*

hope I lose a decent amount on thursday coz I was flabbergasted to find out id gained 1lb last week !!!! :saywhat: (walked 33 miles in total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

hopefully it was due to building muscle & ive ordered myself a body fat monitor so in theory seeing the % go down will cheer me up instead of feeling depressed over what the scales are telling me iykwim? xx

you gained a lb????? :shock: that's just crazy! Don't feel down hun and bloody WOW at your 12 mile walk! You put me to shame... I.MUST.GET.OFF.MY.BUTT.MORE!!! :haha:

I really hope this week sees a brilliant loss for you!!

Thanks for GL messages girls :)
I am eating very well. lol. Lots of apples, pears and bananas, plus veggies, stews and lots of dairy to help build up my eggies ready for collection :)

WELL DONE to all of you ladies that lost weight and GL for those waiting to wi xxx

I just had my first weigh in at class and gained 2lb. So cheesed off! All i can put it down to is being on? :(

Sorry hun! :hugs:

I had a gain of 1/2lb last week and had been very good all week... didn't even go out on the weekend... Nicky had a gain of 1lb and had walked about 40 odd miles that week... so don't get too down on yourself!!! It happens... maybe speak to your consultant and make sure you've got all the tools you need to make next week better?

I write food diaries every week. It's the ONLY way I stay on track! partly because I'll NOT have a chocolate because I don't want to have to write it down! :haha:

Aww Squidge :hugs: try not to get disheartened hun

Cath is right about keeping a food diary :thumbup: so id recommend you do that

have you done any exercise or anything? coz sometimes that can cause a bit of fluid retention & I think that might be what happened to me last week xx

Thanks ladies. Looking back now, I don't think I really drank enough water too. However, I'm past that now. Moved on and ready to star a fresh new week and hope for a loss :thumbup:

Just been and bought loads of fruit & veg so I think I'll make some soup tomorrow.

I think we're doing the wrong diet ladies... there's an ad blinking away at the bottom of my page that says

" Mum is 57, body looks 27. Manchester : Mum cut out 12 Stones in just 4 weeks by using this 1 weird trick..." :haha:

:dohh:

:rofl: I know... what a load of bollocks hey? it must mean 12lbs not 12 stones coz I doubt many people have 12 stones to lose & there is absolutely NO way it would be possible to lose that in 4wks :dohh:

they shouldn't be allowed to say such utter crap! :grr:

how is everyone getting on today?

we're having another taster session tomorrow so im busy deciding what to make... xx

OK so to get back down to target, have done my first EVER red day and am surprisingly full on a small amount! :)

Trying to shock my body and change my boring same old routine! Sick of the same stuff.

Good luck this week ladies! x

Good luck, JMS. Hope it works!

I've attempted my first green day today, i'm hoping i've done it right :haha: I think i have, i must've sent 20+ texts to a friend of mine who's also doing SW to ask umpteen questions! :rofl:

Well done Jade! I've not gone near red/green yet! I've only just got my head around EE! :haha:

2lb's down tonight ladies! :yipee: So I got my Stone certificate! Glad I'm over that hurdle... onwards and downwards now! :thumbup:

Thanks JMS! Here's what i've had today;

Weetabix (HEb) & 250ml SS milk (HEa)
Veg risotto (risotto rice, courgette, onion, mushrooms & peas, stock cube)
Jacket Potato, tuna (HEb), Cheese (HEa) & Salad
Malteser Bunny (8 syns)

Is that right? I hope so :haha:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well?? I have had a rubbish weekend and totally went off track. I had such good intentions for whilst my sister was here and had planned meals for the whole weekend but it just went out the window pretty much as soon as she arrived. I won't go into detail but lets just say I paid a visit to KFC and demolished a toasted Twister meal and thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I did brave the scales on Monday and it wasn't pretty but I don't want to dwell on whats gone. This is a new week and I am back in the zone!

So.....12 stone in 4 weeks eh? Where do I sign up??

x

Half on for me today :( i deserve it tho because i have been eating crap all week. I am determined its come off next week. I want to lose 4.5lbs in the next 2 weeks to get my stone award xx

Thanks JMS! Here's what i've had today;

Weetabix (HEb) & 250ml SS milk (HEa)
Veg risotto (risotto rice, courgette, onion, mushrooms & peas, stock cube)
Jacket Potato, tuna (HEb), Cheese (HEa) & Salad
Malteser Bunny (8 syns)

Is that right? I hope so :haha:

I almost said... you're having too many HEa's... then realised you're on about Green Days!! :dohh: I need to sleep! :haha: I'll let Jade answer cos I'm not clued up on green days but sounds like you've been very good! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well?? I have had a rubbish weekend and totally went off track. I had such good intentions for whilst my sister was here and had planned meals for the whole weekend but it just went out the window pretty much as soon as she arrived. I won't go into detail but lets just say I paid a visit to KFC and demolished a toasted Twister meal and thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I did brave the scales on Monday and it wasn't pretty but I don't want to dwell on whats gone. This is a new week and I am back in the zone!

So.....12 stone in 4 weeks eh? Where do I sign up??

x

:hugs: Draw a line under it and let it go... well done you! :thumbup: don't let a few bad days ruin the whole lot of hard work you've put in!

What's on your menu for tomorrow? Got anything yummy (but healthy planned?) :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->