~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done in your stone award Cath, I love your little spoiler - I hope I can gather enough awards to make one lol!

I have accepted my mistake and am moving on, been really good so far this week and have hauled ass to the gym this morning and managed an hour of cardio so feeling good! I am making Spaghetti Carbonara tonight off the SW website but going to throw nsome chicken in too and have some broccoli with it I think. I am just about to stuff my face with a SW fry up too with lots of mushrooms and tomatoes.

Hope everyone is well? I am so glad to have this thread, it really keeps me motivated!

x

Well done on the losses again ladies

Leash I've had a bad week too , weirdly list 1 1/2 lbs tho so now I have to be really food do it doesn't catch up with me next week!!

hi. im back had a couple of bad week's, i know where i'v gone wrong and how to correct it, so this is the week it's going to be sorted!!
Today was my last gain that I will have for a few week's.

Thanks ladies!

Well done Fifi! that's excellent result for a bad week! :thumbup:
Leash I'm glad you like my spoiler! :haha: I thought STUFF IT!! I worked hard for those awards, I shall have them out on display!! :D

Been really struggling tonight! Used 14 syns on 2 hifi bars and a hot chocolate! :dohh: but needed the sweet fix!

I lose more on green and not much on EE

1.5 off tonight and now back to target :)

Thanks JMS! Here's what i've had today;

Weetabix (HEb) & 250ml SS milk (HEa)
Veg risotto (risotto rice, courgette, onion, mushrooms & peas, stock cube)
Jacket Potato, tuna (HEb), Cheese (HEa) & Salad
Malteser Bunny (8 syns)

Is that right? I hope so :haha:

Sounds good to me :thumbup:

Well done Jade!!

I might have to give green a go! :thumbup:

To the ladies who do red and green days - does it work much better than EE? I'm not complaining about EE as I know when I stick to it, I lose. I'm just wondering if the Red/Green helps you lose more?

X

I prefer EE but dont see a difference in weightloss if i go with a certain day. I only ever do Green or EE tho as i refuse to cut out carbs. I just couldn't do it.

My mum does it though and she only loses on EE. It seems she benefits more from the balance of EE.

Like everything i think it depends on the individual. Try a week or doing just red or green and see if it works hun xxx

Well done on the losses everyone :)

I lost another 2lbs this week & came 'runner up' in our groups "Biggest Loser" competition... I won a cook book so might have a look & see if there are any new yummy recipes to try :thumbup: xx

Well done Nicky. If you find any that are yummy don't forget to share :) I'm in need of some cooking inspiration. Everything is getting a bit samey at the mo xxx

Leash I find green and red easier as I like the extra HEBs and i get a little carried away eating everything on EE! xx

Been a shocking day on plan! Totally off it but been in Meadowhell and shopping 10 hours LOL
Back on it tomorrow!

Been a shocking day on plan! Totally off it but been in Meadowhell and shopping 10 hours LOL
Back on it tomorrow!

Was meadowhall busy? Im hitting there tomorrow, the fairs on from dinner time tomorrow tho so car parks probs guna be packed :/

Im spending the day in the kitchen sunday, cooking in bulk to freeze it :)

Back on it tomorrow!

Wow your brave, I hate spending an hour there never mind 10! :lol: I only live 2 minutes up the road from there though.

Well done Nicky!

Hi girls..

Me and my fella are looking into doing slimming world but we cant do the meetings due to such hectic lives.. so i was wondering if there are any particular books we could use so we can follow the slimming world plan?

Also whats it like? we have recently done the Atkins diet and we have stopped as its made us feel bloody awful :(

Any tips would be fab xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"