~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Try eBay for books, they'll probably sell loads on there. I've only been doing SW 2wks so I'm not really fully sure yet but so far I've not struggled and I don't feel like I'm missing out on stuff either.

Hope everyone had a good weekend?

It's my second weigh in this morning, I've been 100% on plan (did 4 green days & 3 EE) so I'm hoping I've lost! Really worried about getting on the scales though incase it tells me I've gained again :dohh:

Hi girls..

Me and my fella are looking into doing slimming world but we cant do the meetings due to such hectic lives.. so i was wondering if there are any particular books we could use so we can follow the slimming world plan?

Also whats it like? we have recently done the Atkins diet and we have stopped as its made us feel bloody awful :(

Any tips would be fab xx

Hiya, I imagine you would need a copy of the food optimising book, but not sure if you'd find it online, cos used ones would have all the persons weight loss details in the back. It's worth a try on ebay though?

Just seen this.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Slimming-World-Food-Optimising-Plan-/140719678970?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Dieting_Slimming_ET&hash=item20c38be5fa#ht_500wt_1413... it's the older pack I think as you know get a yellow box, but it has everything you need to learn about the diet

Try eBay for books, they'll probably sell loads on there. I've only been doing SW 2wks so I'm not really fully sure yet but so far I've not struggled and I don't feel like I'm missing out on stuff either.

Hope everyone had a good weekend?

It's my second weigh in this morning, I've been 100% on plan (did 4 green days & 3 EE) so I'm hoping I've lost! Really worried about getting on the scales though incase it tells me I've gained again :dohh:

Good luck hun!! Hope you have good numbers!!

My AF finally arrived.... 4 blooming weeks late :grr:

well done :D:D
i have sts this week. time to step up the excersise!

Well done Squidge, thats fab!! Hope all you ladies are well?

I had my WI on Monday and lost a whopping 5lbs!! I couldn't believe it, I made her double check lol! I am pleased as it means I am back on track and have lost 11.5lbs in 5 weeks so I am going to try and get my stone award next week. Been working hard at the gym and have just downloaded some new music for my iPod to try and keep me motivated whilst I am there.

Its been quiet on here lately, I miss all the yummy recipe sharing lol!

x

my 5th weigh-in in the morning. I lost first 2weeks, and gained the 2nd two week's. Was adiment I'd loose this week so hopefully I have at least lost half a lb..anything too boost my motivation.

Wow well done, leash27! That's a fab loss!

Danielle, good luck for weigh in.

I've just enjoyed a yummy galaxy cake bar, 6 syns and it was delicious. I have to eat it when LO's in bed otherwise I'd have to share and I can't be doing that whilst dieting :haha:

Already sorted tomorrow's menu so I'm doing well so far :thumbup:

Crikey Leash... that's awesome!!

Best of luck Danielle... hope it's a good loss!

1.5 lbs down for me. I'm okay with that! time to update my ticker! :dance:

Thanks Squidge! :D

Hope you have a good week hun! :flower: I'm planning on doing more activity this week and hoping that I hit my next 1/2 stone over the next two weigh ins. That's 4.5lb's over 2 weeks which is doable.

Well done all the ladies who have lost :) Leash 5lbs is awesome :happydance:

I lost 2lbs last night :happydance: Im at 11.5lbs loss so far so im going to try and be extra good this week and aim for 2.5lbs so i can get my stone award :) xx

Well done Cath and Lisa! Excellent losses girls and it sounds like we are all working towards our next awards over the next week - we can so do it!!! I am feeling super positive and focused this week as I get married 12 weeks on Sat and I'm starting to think I can get to the weight I want to be by then!

My only obstacle this week is Mothers Day but I have told OH I don't want any chocolates and we are not going out for dinner either! I know that probably sounds dull but I would rather not eat out than go and struggle to choos something SW friendly off the menu! Think we are finally going to have a go at that KFC style chicken this weekend though yum yum!

X

Well done, Lisa!

I need to actually do some exercise, haven't done any for weeks! Think I'll have a go on just dance whilst OH is out tonight :lol:

What's everyone having for tea? Me & LO are having Pork, SW chips, peas, carrots, cabbage, fried onions & gravy. Yum! :)

Think i am going to make shepards pie for tea with loads of veg :)

I'm also thinking about trying the banoffee pie that is featured on the website this week. It looks yum!!

You will have to let me know how you get on with the KFC chicken Leash coz i loooooove KFC xxxx

well done on the losses Leash Cath & Lisa :yipee:

I also lost 1.5lbs tonight & its star week so im happy with that :thumbup:

am aiming for 4lbs next week coz I want my 3 stone award xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back