~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Nicky and Danielle!

Excellent losses!

Nicky what is star week?

Hope you get your 4lbs off next week! You have done so very well hun! :flower:

Star week = time of the month hun & I usually get quite bloated so im happy to have lost 1.5lbs iyswim?

Well done Danielle! :yipee: xx

Ahhh.... I'm star week too then! :thumbup:... and oddly also lost 1.5lbs! I have no clue how it will affect me! :shrug:

I gained 2lb when it was my star week, hope I don't do it again next time time she's here!

Well done Nicky & Danielle.

Well done nicky and Danielle that's really good.
I have been appalingly bad this week but amazingly stayed the same!!! So back to the beginning and start again with the planning and enthusiasm&#55357;&#56835;&#55357;&#56835;&#55357;&#56835;

And hope I can kick
Myself back into behaving

Is green tea free does anyone know? Can't seem to load the app to find out...

I haven't checked, but I'm sure it is... unless you add sugar of course!

No I don't. I just manage to check this morning and it is free, thank you :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Ive been doing slimming world for 4 weeks now and ive lost 9lbs, really happy with the eating plan and that weight is coming off.

Ive got 2 questions for you though,

Is it important to syn? I struggle to get up to 5 syns a day only when i go out to eat do i go over 10, ever. Should I be syning more, I would really like to get to losing at least 2lbs a week, as I have a lot to lose.

Another question getting back to syn'ing I desperately want a easter egg. Not necessarily to eat it all at once, just maybe break it up into 5-6 syn bits and have a bit at a time. How would I work that out?

I use syns everyday, probably upto around 10 and last week I lost 3lb. I had a mini chocolate bar everyday that's what I use my syns on :)

Sorry i can't help with the Easter egg though!

Hi Nibblenic :hi: welcome & well done on your loss so far :)

you would need to look on the box to see how many calories are in the entire egg (I did this last week for a smarties egg & it was about 600 kcals!!!) :shock:

then if you broke the egg into 10 pieces (so 60 kcals each) it would be 3 syns per piece (1 syn = 20 kcals) approx 30 syns for the entire egg

so if you are struggling to use your syns on anything else, you could eat the whole thing over 2 days guilt free :thumbup:

hope this helps xx

Looking forward to today's food :D

Breakfast is sausages (synned) bacon, beans on toast then snack on fruit if I'm hungry up until tea time which will be lamb (haven't had lamb for years!), HM roast potatoes, peas, carrots, fried onions, cabbage & gravy followed by a small bit of chocolate :D

I've been 100% all week again so if I stick to being 100% tomorrow too I'm hopin for another decent loss at weigh in on Tuesday!

well done on all the amazing losses! :D
re. the easter egg, i'd look how many cals per 100g, break it into pieces and weigh the pieces on kitchen scales. 20 cals= 1 syn x

Hi Nibblenic :hi: welcome & well done on your loss so far :)

you would need to look on the box to see how many calories are in the entire egg (I did this last week for a smarties egg & it was about 600 kcals!!!) :shock:

then if you broke the egg into 10 pieces (so 60 kcals each) it would be 3 syns per piece (1 syn = 20 kcals) approx 30 syns for the entire egg

so if you are struggling to use your syns on anything else, you could eat the whole thing over 2 days guilt free :thumbup:

hope this helps xx

~Thanks for that

Think im going to be leaving it for another week or two, ive had a bad take-away week, one kebab and chinese on mothers day, ive syn counted so its not like im off the waggon. Just not as on it as i know i need to be.
We're going to alton towers next weekend to, so its going to be really hard to stick to and i think im going to give myself a break, as me and OH only go away on our own every other year, so im not going to worry about it, just be good before and after :D

Hey ladies! 1lb off for me this week. I was a bit gutted because I was only 2.5lbs away from my stone and I've worked so hard at the gym this week. It is my star week though so perhaps that's why I only lost 1. Never mind, a loss is a loss!

Hope you're all well? All the easter egg talk is making me want chocolate now lol!

X

Well done on the 1lb loss, least it's going in the right direction!

I've been 100% all week and it's weigh in tomorrow morning but I don't feel like I've lost anything at all :shrug: I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

well done Leash & good luck Squidge!

i've had quite a bad weekend & am struggling to get back on track :dohh: also haven't done any exercise today as ive had no energy

hope everyone else is ok xx

2lbs off! I'm really pleased. Don't know what to make of today though :/ was given a massive bag of bread and croissants yesterday so had 2 for brekkie. had salmon, noodles and carrots for dinner and a muller light which was good. however the rest of the day i have had LOADS of chocolate and i mean loads. might even call it a binge :( along with the croissants thats a bloody awful day. I have been on the wii fit for 40 mins and i also went on a long 1hr walk with the pram up and down hills so i dont think its totally cancelled out all the crap but at least it wont be as bad. i have no idea why i ate all that food :(

well done on loses ladies i've had awful few weeks but back into it as frim yesterday goin well so far. hope everyone doing ok x

Just back from weigh in, maybe being 100% all week, drinking 2+ltrs of water and doing a bit of exercising doesn't really pay off as I only lost half a lb but yet my mum who's not been doing her healthy extra's, been out for a meal and had chocolate cake for afters then a chippy tea yesterday with no exercise but yet still manages to lose 1/2lb too!

Sorry to whinge, just feeling really cheesed off! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->