~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Aw Squidge don't let it get you down. Sometimes the scales take a little longer to realise we have worked our butt off - maybe it will show next week hun? I know its frustrating but its still a half off and you should be proud of how good you have been! Have you been measuring yourself? It could be showing in your measurements even if it isn't in your weight!

Keep your chin up lovely!

X

No I never measured myself, too embarrassed cos of all the lumps n bumps! I'm just gonna carry on being good for another week and hopefully it'll show next week!

Arrrgh I need to get back on it! Since kids have been ill for ages I have just not been with it and gained 3 pounds :dohh:

Sounds not bad but i have OCD over the bloody wedding dress and i NEED to be at target or just under!

Everyone ok? Good luck for this week!

I exercise but thats because i also want to tone up to lose inches as well as weight for my wedding dress.

The only exercise i do is spinning though because it is sooo effective for me. I go at least 3 times a week but most of the time its about 4-5 times a week xx

i walk a lot when ds is in school was going to gym but with baby i don't get chance x

:hi: well done ladies :hugs:

I have weigh in tonight... hoping for a loss, but not expecting much... had scones and wine this week :dohh:

I have just ordered the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels from Play. I've heard great things about it. :)

2lb down for me tonight. Really chuffed with that because its my star week but im slightly gutted i didnt lose the extra 1/2 needed to get my stone award. I will definately have that shiny sticker next week :) xx

well done Lisa! :yipee:

how did you get on Cath?

its my WI tomorrow but ive had a really bad week so am not expecting to lose anything :dohh:

with regards to exercise... I do a lot of walking now (at least 4 miles every day but has been up to 12 miles) I only started this about 4-5wks ago tho & didn't do anything before this

Ive been considering getting the 30 day shred too as there seems to be a lot of hype about it atm but I really don't think im fit enough to even attempt it :rofl: & dont wanna bite off more than I can chew & make myself feel depressed iykwim? xx

Well done Lisa... that's awesome! Good luck for next week! Looking forward to seeing your shiny award!

Nicky I lost a lb! I'm happy with that because I was naughty this week! Silly me!

I still got slimmer of the week though, other people lost more than me but they came off the back of a gain or maintain... so apparently I get slimmer of the week! I'm not complaining... I got another sticker for my book and a whole bunch of healthy yummy food! :D

GOod luck tomorrow hun! I'm a reasonably fit person, so figure I can manage this DVD.... I need to push myself! :D

x

Well done Lisa & MummyCat!

Nicky, good luck for weigh in.

I've got the 30 day shred but until I've lost a few more lb's I won't be trying it again. It is hard! Attempted it once but only got to day 6 or 7, can't remember now :dohh:

Thanks hun!

Yeah I'm expecting it to kill me... but I need to try something! :) I have one of Davina's workouts and it's good... but takes me so long to do that it's just not an option with a toddler and a baby!

whats the 30 day shred? i'm having a week of speed soup for lunch so hoping for a big loss this week :D

An exercise DVD... by the woman trainer on Biggest Loser USA! Jillian Michaels. :thumbup:

Enjoy your soup hun! xx

well done fifi :yipee:

I stayed the same this week :( spose it's better than a gain tho xx

ooh let us know how you get on! i just googled it sounds HARD lol :p hope you get the results you're after! x

Excellent FiFi! :dance:

Nicky hun... with the amount you're exercising I'm amazed it's not falling off you chick! Hope next week gives you a nice number!

THanks Kitten... I'll just be pleased with 3 lb's a week off. I can do 2lb's without exercise... so 3lb's would be nice. But I'm hoping more than anything I'll start losing the tummy... lots of wobble going on since the birth of Elizabeth! :rofl:

Its my own fault really as I had quite a bad week food-wise

ive been feeling really down & using food as comfort :(

at least all my walking meant I avoided a gain I suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back