~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done everyone.
Nicky you have done so well sometimes you just have a blip, I did last week and I've done no where near as well as you,
Just keep plodding on and sometimes when you stay the same the following week is a really good loss

Nicky, I think that's what I've had to realise... I have a long road ahead of me and sometimes you have to just live life and allow yourself some nice things. That way you'll get to where you want to be and hopefully find it easier sticking to your target weight because you've dealt with good and bad weeks along the way.

Does that make sense?

I have just found the best website! you tell it all the ingredients you have and it suggests meals :D gona get some free/low syn ideas from it https://www.supercook.com/

Just had a sneaky look and it does look fab!! xx

That looks great! Bookmarked it on my phone for now until I get on the laptop later! Thanks :thumbup:

my discovery of the day is a mullerlight with a bit of truvia mixed in and popped in the freezer...you guessed it syn free ice cream :D:D i loooove the mint choc sprinkle one. im also thinking of doing master cleanse for a few days just to give the weight loss a kick up the bum. Not sure how long i'll manage it sounds GRIM :/ want these pounds to get shifted a bit faster!

it's the lemonade diet beyonce did to lose weight for dreamgirls :blush:

i know its really bad but i'll only do it for a few days then back on the slimming world :)

oh yuk! :lol: good luck with that :rofl:

im feeling good today :smug: coz ive been out walking for 4 hours :shock: (when I say "feeling good" I obviously mean feeling knackered but ykwim? :rofl: I better flipping lost weight this week!!! xx

4 hours? that's dedication! bet this gorgeous weather makes it a bit easier though :D

Help?!?!

On friday i weighed 19 stone 10.75lbs i ate badly for that day (i know) so i weighed myself sunday and had gained 3lbs (fair enough)

Yesterday i weighed 19 stone 12lbs, today i weigh 20 stone???
WTF i have been sticking to my dieting since saturday 100% why have i gained more weight?

I feel like i will never loose weight and im gutted :( any ideas on how to get this extra weight off? i so want to be in the 19's properly.

Well done Squidge :happydance:

Kate do you keep a food diary? Do you weigh yourself at the same time of day and in the same spot. I don't own any scales but my mum's change depending on where in the bathroom she has them xxx

Well done Squidge! :yipee:

Kate - stop weighing yourself so much hun... your weight fluctuates up to 5lbs during the day so you aren't getting a true representation by hopping on & off the scale every 5 mins

just put your bad days behind you coz that was the past and start from now :hugs: stick to plan & you WILL lose weight

you can do it hun xx

Awww thanks i was that depressed i ate a burger king :/

Ahh well onwards and downwards from here! ill keep a food diary not tried that yet, thanks for putting me in a positive mood :)

I'm here Nicky.

I have weigh in tonight tho so not much to update yet. I only need 0.5lb to get my stone award so i'm keeping everything crossed i get at least that. There is no reason why i shoudn't xxx

Im here! WI tonight and we had a long weekend away at Alton Towers and to say i fell of the waggon was a understatment. More like got run over by the waggon! :D

We'll see what tonight brings but i am most certainly not expecting to have lost anything :rofl:

Going to do the week plan on the SW magazine this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->