~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Lost 2.5lbs this week and got my stone award :wohoo: xxx

Well done Lisa! :yipee:

how did you get on Nic?

it's my WI tomorrow at 7pm xx

good luck for your weigh in nicky fingers crossed! :)
and well done lisa thats fab :D

i have done master cleanse for all of two days...before sitting down in front of OBEM with a bloody lovely cuppa and a big fat brownie haha
it's too hard. i need food. and if i have the willpower to not eat at all i have the willpower to resist crap food so tomorrow its fruit for brekkie, speed soup for lunch and bolognese for tea. i shall let you know how i get on! :p

Well done Squidge and Lisa!

You guys are super stars!!! :yipee:

I have had a very busy week... first 4 days was off wagon! :dohh: and since Monday been a LOT better.... but gained 0.5lb. I was expecting more... cos I had a chinese take away and wine! :dohh:

Anyhoo... on day 3 of 30 day shred... I'd like to say.... ouchie! :haha:

Thanks peeps im very proud of myself for getting to a stone. I have started and quit slimming world about 5 times now but never lost this much before :)

I do have a slimming world rant tho. Does anyone else think the way they work out the slimmer of the week is kinda a little unfair? I lost the 2.5lbs which for me is a chuffing lot!! I have to lose about 2.5 stone to get to where i wanna be but the SOW award always goes to the same women every week coz she has about 9 stone to lose so pulls big numbers every week. I think it should be like the biggest loser and go on % weight loss coz for a smaller person a loss of 2.5lbs would be on a par to this larger lady iykwim :shrug:
Just a bit bitter i think because i really wanted it this week and would have got it if it hadnt been for the lady who gets it all the time coz she has about 9 stone to lose xxx

Interesting you say this.... because it's a little odd how they work it out. I lost 1lb the other week and got the award. I was puzzled. Some had lost more??

But apparently what happens is if you have a gain or maintain then you don't qualify for slimmer of the week next week. All I can say is that the large woman wont ALWAYS be able to lose huge numbers... but I completely understand, we have a lady similar in our group, though weirdly I've had SOW more than she has! :shrug:

I think you should award yourself with a super slimmer blinkie!! :) and have a stone award while you're at it! It's a brilliant achievement, you should be very proud of yourself!

https://group.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S14.jpg

Aww thanks hun :hugs:

How can i put it in my sig? xxx

Hmmm... I'll put it up in photobucket... you then need to copy the direct link and then paste that as an image in your signature. Though you are limited to 5 images in a signature so you might need to give up one of your smiley's for a while!

Click here to get to my photobucket on the far right is a little form with links.... click on the direct link!!!

Else if you have access to the SW website, you can update your weight and you'll receive the award in your award section. Right click on stone award and copy URL. Then paste as an image in your sig :)

Ooo i have that :) ill do it later when i can get on my laptop coz im on my phone at the mo.

Thanks hun xxx

Hi everyone, not been on here for a while, hope you're all well.

Well I've decided to have a break from SW, i maintained for weeks (about 6) and followed the plan writing it down with a treat at weekend, I lost 2.5lb finally then put half on so I'm thinking it migh t not be fr me and feel as though I'm wasting my money.

Anyhow just wanted to wish you all luck before I disappear! X

I only lost 1lb !!! :shock:

how is that even possible???? I walked over FORTY - yes FORTY bloody miles this week!!!! :grr:

I put in sooooo much effort & was expecting at least 3lbs but was hoping for 4lbs so im feeling a bit gutted tbh :( xx

Oh Nooooo!

Don't lose heart, maybe it'll show on the scales next week? Are you writing a food diary? Perhaps you should do an SAS log, just in case there is something that you're doing without realising?

:hugs:

You've done so well hun!! maybe try a green/red day to mix things up a bit? x

Well done Lisa on the stone. I agree with you about slimmer of the week the same thing happens at our class.
You guys are all doing so well good on you.
I'm struggling at the mo and losing by the string of my teeth but at least it's still going.
I keep thinking thin clothes thin clothes and refuse to buy til I've lost more

Nicky at least you did lose tho. It's probably muscle being built and I bet your shape is changing. Keep going

aw nicky :( i agree with fifi though i reckon you are building muscle. Can you see a change in the mirror? Try not to get too hung up on what the scales say. I know if I don't lose as fast as I'd like thats when I tend to overindulge but keep at it, you'll be in for a big loss soon as that muscle starts burning all your cals :) x

also remember what 1lb of fat looks like! you lost that this week :D https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...cR1T_HxKoTA8QPqyN3jDQ&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAQ&dur=317

Hey ladies!!

How are we all?? I see you have got your stone award Lisa - well done missus! And to all you girls who have has losses, massive well done!

I am incline to agree about the SOW too, there is a guy in our class who is pretty big too and must have a lot to lose and he has won it several times. I only have just under a stone left to and there have been weeks where I have lost 3 or 4lbs and still not won it because he has lost half a pound more than me! It sucks!

I have been misisng for a few weeks as we have just moved house and had no internet for almost 2 weeks - its been driving me INSANE! Somehow I blame the lack of internert for my recent stumble off the SW wagon, I don't know how the 2 are related but I need to blame something lol! I have kinda had a week off and missed class last week due to moving house so I have got to back and face the music on Monday and I am dreading it. I was trying to do some damage limitation since Wed this week but then I went to Ikea today and ended up having a hotdog!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->