~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thanks hun :)

Aw it sucks havin no internet doesnt it. Im not suprised u have fallen off the wagon. Any change to routine makes it so easy to plump for something thats easy.

Im sure its not as bad as u think an u will be fine on monday.

Im having a dilema myself..... Im absolutely dying for a curry :wacko: xxx

I think its a combination of all the disorder at home and then a little bit of complacency on top so I need to get my act together. We get married 11 weeks today and my dress is due in a few weeks, I am so desperate for it to fit perfectly!

Saturday nights are tough aren't they? It is so difficult not to fall for a takeaway because thats what everyone does. I try to plan something nice for tea on Saturdays so that I am not tempted to cave in. What did you decide to do?

x

make a mushy pea curry Lisa :D
hope u are enjoying the new house leash :)

over the moon this week -7lbs *happy dance* hehe ^^
thats 2 days of MC aswell though. pretty chuffed with that! will deffo consider doing that again if i hit a brick wall x

Well done kitten thats a fab loss :happydance:

What is MC? xx

Well done kitten!

Witch got me this morning so I'm not really expecting a loss at weigh in tomorrow now :(

Well done kitten thats a fab loss :happydance:

What is MC? xx

its "master cleanse" hun (some strange diet that Beyonce apparently did) but I dunno any details about it apart from it being a bit yukky :lol: xx

Wowsa Kitten that's amazing - well done lovely!!

I dragged my booty to class last night and I have gained half a pound. I was pretty chuffed to be honest because I have been really bad over the last week or so (Mc D's, KFC, wine, cooked breakfast etc) so I feel like I got off lightly tbh.

So today is the start of a new week and I am determined to get a few lbs off! Going to try and get to the gym at least 3 times before next Monday. I spoke to the bridal shop on Saturday and my dress is due in within the next couple of weeks - eeeeek! I am so desperate for it to fit perfectly!

X

yeah its master cleanse absolutely dire! seems to work though :D

So what does it consist of Kitten. I don't have the willpower to do something like that i'm just curious.

I have had a stinker of a week!! I'm expecting at least 3 on this week i've been shocking!. I've had a chinese, went out sunday and had a starter and burger and then went for a curry last night. The day's inbetween haven't been much better either and i've had soooo many sandwiches!! :( I know if i put it on quickly it will come off just as quick next week but i know it's going to be bad!

I have my dress fitting too in 3 weeks Leash and i just want it to be perfect too. I know it will fit better than last time because i have lost some weight and toned up alot but i'm still alittle bit worried :wacko: xxx

I was expecting about 3lbs on last night, hence my delight at gaining half lol. Sometimes you just need a bit of a blow out otherwise you would go mental! It also helps kick start your weight loss if you have been following a particular diet for a long time!

I'm sure your dress will look fab, if it already fit when you bought it then it can only look better. I on the other hand ordered a size smaller than I was because I was ambitious (deluded) about losing weight in time. I have lost a stone since I was measured though so I am hoping by the time it arrives I will have lost at least another half a stone and it should fit! You got yours from the same shop as me didn't you?

X

I lost 1lb this week, happy with that due to the witch arriving!!

you make the lemonade with 2tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp maple syrup, 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/2 pint water. You can have 6-9 of these drinks a day along with water,peppermint tea and slimming (laxative-ew!) tea. You're also supposed to do a "salt water flush" every morning which i didnt do! basically to er, "flush" your system. bleaurgh. I also didnt need the laxative tea cos only did it for 2 days! lost 4lbs over 2 days and then another 3 rest of week on red days x

I'm sure your dress will look fab, if it already fit when you bought it then it can only look better. I on the other hand ordered a size smaller than I was because I was ambitious (deluded) about losing weight in time. I have lost a stone since I was measured though so I am hoping by the time it arrives I will have lost at least another half a stone and it should fit! You got yours from the same shop as me didn't you?

X

Yh i think so i got mine from Hoops a Daisy in wakefield. What is your dress like?

Well done on your weightloss squidge :happydance: xxx

Yep thats where mine is from, the women in there are so nice and I got a good deal too. My dress is a Benjamin Robert, it was the 11th of 12 dresses I tried on in there lol. I am worried because it is a zip up back so it pretty much has to fit perfectly whereas if I had a lace up, there is room for weight loss/gain I suppose. Karen said there is always the option to take the zip out and put a lace up in but I think it will spoil the style of the dress. Whats yours like?

Well done on your loss Squidge!

Kitten, that sounds really tough - was it hard to last 2 days?

I am not sure if anyone has already mentioned but Morrisons are doing 5 Mullerlights for £1, I have just been and stocked up lol!

x

Oh I forgot to mention it about the mullerlights :dohh: I stocked up too this morning.

Ooo ill definately stock up now

Aw Leash ur dress is lush! Mine is Sophia Tolli - janice Y11103 :) It was the second of 5 i tried on and everyone after it i was like 'nope wnt to put that one back on' haha They are lovely in there and i got a bargain coz bought off the rack in the sale. Great thing is when i tried it on they didnt tell me it was in the sale so i wasnt swayed by price :) It was reduced from £1200 to £500 :) xxx

Wow, yours is beautiful too and such a bargain! They are so nice in there, no pressure at all and they genuinely seem to want to make you happy. Some shops I visited were blatantly trying to sway me towards the more expensive dresses once I told them I wasn't strict about my budget. Luckily, I had fallen for the BR dress before she had even fastened it up I knew it was the one. I have been to visit it 3 times since I ordered it lol.

All this wedding dress talk has driven me to go get my gym stuff ready for tomorrow morning now!

x

Yup they are lovely. Im goin back on the 28th to try mine on again. I wanna lose another half a stone before i try it on so need to pull my finger out coz this week will have set me back about 3lbs i think. Ive been very very bad!! xx

well done squidge! :yipee:

im having a rubbish week & am feeling really down in the dumps :( wish I could find some motivation again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->