~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

it was fairly hard, first day was a killer! second day not so bad x

Gosh Kitten... well done honey! :yipee:

Squidge.. 1lb down is great! :thumbup:

Hi everyone... sorry I've been missing... my 2 year old turned 3... and I tried to be supermum and bake/make everything for the party! :dohh: Party was fab, 3 year old was so proud of her cake and made all the Mums look at it before they were allowed to chat to anyone! :rofl:

Here's a link to some pics of the day... Lottie's Birthday

Problem was I baked for 3 days and had tasters too! Oh and a take away on her birthday cos I couldn't stand any longer... oh... and wine too! :dohh:

So I maintained! But it's thanks to 30 day shred... else I would have gained 3lbs or more I think!

Slimmerthon starts next week... :yipee:

wow you put on a good spread MummyCat! Happy birthday Lottie :D

Thanks hun! Perhaps not a great idea when you're trying to be good! But nevermind! It's over now and now I can be good! :D

just made some SW scotch eggs -

427955_10151463568490244_905380243_23540828_1974478770_n.jpg

VERY YUMMY X

Ooooh! they look fab! ^^^^^^^^^

I lost 2lbs this week!!! :wohoo: only need another 1lb to get my 3 stone award :yipee: xx

Wow Nicky thats fab - well done lovely!

Babydevil those scotch eggs look delicious - how many syns?

x

depends on the sausages you use - i used 2x 1syn sausages for each scotch egg and half a slice of bread for the breadcrumbs so they came out at - 2syns plus 1/4 hea/b (i cant remember which is which lol) x

Those scotch eggs look yummy!

Well done Nicky! :)

I need a kick up arse still gained 3 pound and darnt go weigh in not been for 4 weeks :shock:

had quite a bad week tbh :)witch: is here so that + chocolate eggs in the house = not good)

how is everyone else? it seems quiet in here atm xx

I have been awful the past 2 weeks i'm expecting at least 5 maybe even 7lbs on. I was ill last week so haven't cared and this week ive just stuffed my face with chocolate.

O well if it goes on quick it should come off just as quick :) xxx

I'm with you girls Easter has a LOT to answer for! also fell off the wagon this wk had lost another 1lb by Monday but weighed this morn and +2lbs :/
Missing the good weather too don't wanna go excersise in this rain! Come back sunshine I love my pram walks :D
did a keeping-in-touch day at work yesters which kept me pretty active. I missed LO though. Feeling stressed/in a bad mood today got a short temper which Holly's picking up on she's grumpy too bless her <3

I lost 2.5lb this week :D definitely worth passing on the chocolate!

Well done squidge :happydance: You have better willpower than me xxx

I lost 1.5lbs this week, I told OH not to buy me any Easter Eggs and he never. I was annoyed at the time because I secretly expected him to get me one anyway but he did me a favour really. Also, when I got home from WI on Monday night, I ate half of OH's Easter Egg lol. So I have been up at 6.30am the last 2 days to get to the gym before work - hoping for a few lbs off this week. I am fed up of little 1lbs/1.5lbs losses!!

It has been quiet in here lately. Its usually buzzing with recipes lol. I am going to have a go at the scotch eggs at the weekend methinks....

x

Well done Leash! I am definately expecting the gain to be a big one tonight but i know from past experience that my body puts it on quickly but it comes off just as quickly xx

Hi ladies can i join in :)

I'm on a year break and i'm wanting to make myself look amazing and feel amazing :)

but whats changed with Slimming world?? I'm thinking of join back at the group but i cant afford the weekly meetings :)

xx

well done Squidge & Leash! :yipee:

welcome Becci_boo86 :hi: SW has changed to "extra easy" which takes a while to get your head around if you've only done green/red days (you can still do the old way if you like but extra easy is much better in my opinion) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->