~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Leash thats fab!! :happydance: Not long until the wedding now :) xxx

Thanks hun, its 8 weeks on Sat! I can't believe how quick it has come round! My goal was to get to a healthy BMI by the big day and I now 9.5lbs away so I guess its achieveable if I put my mind to it!

How are you?

x

Not bad thanks hun just plodding tryin to lose some weight so my dress can hopefully accomodate a baby bump xx

Im goin on the 28th April but will have another one between then and the wedding xxx

Oooh how exciting! I went to the store a few weeks ago to pick up my mums 'Mother of the Bride' dress and Karen said my dress is due in mid April so literally any day now! I can't wait to see it again!

x

congrats on the loss :D that's fab

nice to see you aq! sorry you've had a tough time :( don't beat yourself up about the gain, it will come off again :) hope you feel better soon x

I had SW style kfc for tea omanomanom :D I'm also within touching distance of getting into the 12st bracket at 13st 1lb now, I'm going out saturday night and would love have dropped into it by then so here's hoping! Got lots of walking and good food planned this week :) Also went to Alton Towers for the first time ever yesterday which was AWESOME XD did loads of walking round the park too which burnt off the donut i ate haha it was sooo worth it though ;)

well done Leash :yipee:

Kitten that KFC style chicken sounds yum, might have to give that a try too! xx

it was amazing :D i think it'd be better with thighs/wings I did it with breast. And you can have SW chips and baked beans with it s'all good XD

here you go :) its a few posts down in that thread! x

https://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/134193-kfc-chicken-done-sw-way.html

Thanks Kitten

Well ladies after gaining 4 last week ive lost 7.5lbs this week and got my club 10 :wohoo: xxxx

Leash- Well done! you are doing fab. The cherry bakewell lights are GORGEOUS! x

Kitten-Glad you had a good day out. Iv never been to Alton towers x

Lisa- Yay! well done x

Nicky- Thanks for recipe. Sounds lovely! will be making that soon x

Hi to everyone else x

Iv been good today but used a few syns for a couple of starburst as fancied a sweet treat. First syns iv used since starting again monday :) Took bean stew to work for lunch an snacked on fruit. Had boiled potatoes, bacon an peas for tea an snacking on grapes now. So far so good an im not out this wkend so that makes it easier xxx

Well done Princesskate :yipee:

its my WI today but dont think ive lost anything this week :( (im not helping matters tho as i havent stopped eating all day & I normally dont eat anything on thursdays until after being weighed) :dohh: xx

Sooo been mostly good this week! Am hoping for at least a pound off to get back into target!

Good luck folks and well done on losses x

Hello Girls,

Im thinking of starting slimming world tonight, there is a meeting near me, eek! I've never done anything like this before. Never even dieted, never mind joined a group so a bit nervous really. How does the diet work exactly and what happens at meetings? I read you don't have to calorie count, is that right? Is it ok to take LO's with you to meetings? How long do they normally last?

Sorry for all the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->