~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Don't worry babes, work hard and the weight will melt off :hugs:

BTW girls, I really reccommend exercising everyday if you can. Last week I lost 3lbs and I've lost another 3lbs since Monday with doing my power 90 workouts. They're only 30-40 minutes long.

I have to say as I walk on average 6 miles a day its really helped me!! I power walk for 20 minutes of that too!!!

I do feel bad only going zumba once a week but Finley has started walking so he's keeping me on my toes lol x
might by a dvd to do the rest of the time x
Blah where did you get you power90 dvd from?? was it expensive??

Woohoo slimmer of the week again yesterday and also slimmer of the month :D Have lost 11 and 1/2 lb in 3 weeks so far :D Aiming for 2 and 1/2 next week to get my first stone award :D

I love the idea of the power 90 - but think its above me. Christ it looks hard.

Meal plan for today -

brekkie- fruit
lunch- mushrooms on 2 x nimble
dinner - steak, corn on cob, syn free chips and salad
snacks - fruit and yoghurt
hea - milk in tea
heb - 2 x nimble

xxx

Blah - naughty naughty lol (where from??)

Lliena - well done thats brilliant x

Firstprincess - meal plan sounds yum x

Can you girls give me some ideas for breakfasts?? getting fed up of cereal, needs to be something quick though or something I can prepare the night before because I have to be out the house by 8am with Finley so always a bit of a rush in the morning x
Also what are some good original day lunch ideas that I can take to work with me?? I always end up having spaghetti hoops or ryvita with cheese triangles & cucumber x

No secret just have cut down on crap and eat more fruit and veg :D

Breakfasts I have porridge or fruit and yoghurt most days and fry up at weekends but cooked slimming world way :)

Lunch ideas-homemde pasta and chicken with peppers etc chucked in and make a sauce from fromage frais and herbs? Make a tortilla and have it cold with salad etc?

:)

Thanks for the tips hun x Think I will make a pasta salad next week x maybe add chicken or prawns yum x getting hungry now lol just had my pear, suprisingly dont feel like I want to binge on chocolate or crisps though x will just eat my pineapple or yogurt if i get too hungry x

Im not a breakfast person at all, i feel sick if i eat before half ten or eleven (not had mine yet). So I tend to have brekkie at eleven, lunch at two, dins at six.... is that ok or should i try and force myself to eat brekkie earlier.

xx

I found eating earlier helps I never used to eat breakfast before I started SW. But then Id snack on bad stuff, if you can manage to last untill 11 till you want brekkie theres nothing wrong with it I dont think :)

I agree with Lliena if you can last till 11am before your hungry than thats fine x I have to eat breakfast, if i dont thats when i start to binge on crap food x

No im not hungry before then, my mum always said u need brekkie to kick start your metabolism.... or you wont burn calories! Prob an old wives tale. I prob would get used to it if i tried. x

Try it for a week or so & see if it makes a difference to your weight loss x

Just wanted to say I treated myself to the 100 extra easy days book (same as Jac has) at group yesterday and its great - for inspiration!

Well girls,
Just got off the phone with my uncle and he said that the company have every right to ask for medical note if i am exceeding their personal allowence, even though its not good practise and petty, they are entitled to clock up personal minutes and to ask for a note, so basically don't have a leg to stand on. He no way agrees with it, but he said to watch it if i push the matter cos they can fire me for exceeding it and as i have not been there a yr i would be buggered :-( so as bad as it is, il have to get the note(which legally i have to pay for) and he said even with the note if it continues they can give warnings so im going to be on pins in this job! roll on pregnancy and me quitting that place!

xxx

:hugs:
It's a pain in the arse isn't it. My place allows 10 minutes per 8hr shift, they even refused to increase it when I was pregnant :dohh: silly twits. Call centres are the worst!

Lliena - well done on your loss!! I'm working my arse off this week to shift 4.5lbs for my first stone, I think I'll cry if I don't get it :lol:

Im doing my hotpot...quick question ladies...because I am doing roast potatos..I just do them as normal but use fry light, and spray them every now and again..fry light is unlimited isnt it? xx

Hi girls :)

Lliena- well done on the loss so far! FAB :)

Kate- Yep it is crap. It is actually now illegal to refuse longer toilet breaks for pregnant women now. Being preggers changes everything and gives a whole lot more rights so as well as the fact im longing for a baby, that will be a fab perk ;-)

I had a better day in work today. Was off the phone for a few hrs as we were doing admin for our manager. She has been a lot better today and said everyone has been monitered and she wants the note to give the bosses so nothing happens over it. She said the boss will give me extended personal breaks if i supply a letter and wont question it again, so il get one next wk and then i dnt have to have any stress :)

Just having Jollof rice and chicken for tea. Sooo yummy and syn free :)
I got weighed before and im same as last wk now, but weigh in the morning officially.
AF due today/tomorrow so feeling bloated anyway right now an that meal on mon would not of helped but il be back on track this wk and hope to lose a few lb's!

Btw ladies- Not that anyone would do, but if u are on my FB, dont make reference to my work issues cos i have a lot of management on there... dont knw why i ever did accept them but its done now! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->