~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done AQ - thats fab!

Got my WI tonight and not feeling great, the pizza and garlic bread from last Monday is weighing (no pun intended) on my mind and I never made it to the gym at all this week! On a positive note, I am comfortably back into a size 14 which feels good! Next stop....size 12!

x

:hi:

Well done ladies on all your losses!! :dance:

Sorry I've been away from the thread. I've had a busy time. Missed weigh in the week before last as I was on a photography course and lost 1lb last week. Hoping for another loss this week!

Hey all :)

hope everyone is good :)

Well i have been good havent officially joined slimming world not until 2moz night 7pm.

But i really fancy making cupcakes. i make them as a side job but as i have been ill i havent done any for ages. i want to make some for me and OH he is on his health kick too. but i have no idea how many syns will be in each HELP xxx

speed soup as pasta sauce is yummy even LO is eating it!!

absolutely back on it now been doing it half heartly since friday but as im now in 2 weeks wait i want to lose a decent amount just in case!!

well done AQ!

hope your all doing well xxx

Ok so i'm joining group 2night after 2years of not being there and i'm really nerves. What do they do what do i get??

i found my book from last time and i'm the same weight i was when i left 2 years ago so i'm very happy with that just so nerves. i want to lose atleast a stone by the 21st May for my Centre Parcs holiday.

xx

Good luck at class Becci boo. Pretty much same set as last time u were there xxx

Well i have joined :) my goal for this week is to lose 5lbs :) hubby is on his diet too he has lost 21lbs in 8 weeks and looks amazing :)

i'm so focused i want to lose a stone by the 21st May and then my goal is to get to 11 and half stone in the end so 2stone in total :) xx

Good luck honey! You can do it!

Another lb lost at group tonight! I really need a bigger number next week! *sigh* I have three weeks left of the slimathon!

Well done MummyCat, thats fab! I think if you feel disheartened by a 1lb loss then you need to remind yourself of all those awards in your ticker missus! You are doing great!

I lost 2lbs this week so it left me half a frickin pound away from my Club 10 :growlmad: It always happens to me when I am close to a milestone, so frustrating but hopefully I will get it next week. I am going to stay with my mum for the weekend down in Poole though which is usually a challenge food wise. As I don't see her very often, when I do visit she likes to show her love with food lol! I mean like she will go and do a big food shop of all my favourite things before I get there :dohh: I have warned her I am trying to stick to SW this weekend though so I am hoping she will have listened. If not, she has got a treadmill so I guess I will have to make use of that lol!

Hope the rest of you ladies are all well? How depressing is this weather? It feels like it literally has not stopped raining for like 2 weeks here in Leeds. Is it just me or does anyone else find it harder to stick to plan when the weather is like this? It makes me want to snuggle up with a blanket and a pile of chocolate :winkwink:

x

Hi ladies

know what you mean Leash... ive been struggling for the past 2 wks too :( it's my WI tonight & ive gained at least 2lbs so not looking forward to going but it has to be done coz I need to face up to it & get back on plan

Well done Cath :yipee: 1lb doesn't sound like much but remember that pic I posted a while ago that showed exactly what 1lb of fat looks like? :sick: it's a lot more than we give ourselves credit for so be proud of yourself hunni xx

Just got back from weigh in and i've lost 4lbs in my first week yipeee :). Very pleased with that. Well done to everybody who has lost this week :thumbup:

Leash - I so know what you mean about the weather, its soooo yucky and makes me want to cuddle up with a big fat pizza on the sofa and a hot choc! Was actually gonna order myself a pizza hut takeaway if i'd lost but i've decided not to bother, really don't want to undo all the hard work of the last week. Maybe when I lose half a stone. Do you girls treat yourselves after a certain loss?

Well done all the ladies that have lost weight :happydance:

Best to face the music Nicky and then you can right the wrong next week. It will cone off just as quick as it went on. I put on 4lbs a couple of weeks ago and then lost 7.5lbs last week so it definately comes off quick.

I went last night expecting a maintain but lost 2.5lbs and got my 1.5 stone sticker : Im only half a lb off bmi 30 which is my first goal :) xx

Thanks ladies, I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself!

Well done Leash, you're almost there!!! I have a few lb's to go to get my club 10. 5 I think! but I've never gt this close to that target before! Good luck at your Mums! :hugs:

Fab result Sunrise! :dance:

Lisa, you've done brilliantly! Well done hun! :flower:

Nicky! Oh chick, sorry for the gain, but you have to look at the bigger picture! You have done SOOOO well. a little blip is expected now and then.. you're only human after all! :) but you've done the perfect thing... accept it and move onwards and downwards! :D

I went to the running club last night and joined their begginers course! Have two photo shoots planned for tomorrow... in between the rain showers so hopefully lots of crouching and lugging my heavy camera and lens around will do something towards body magic!

well done ladies!

iv lost 1lb this week happy with that, slow and steady and all that!

had a yummy stir fry for lunch and making chicken kiev for tea! mmm.

made some scotch eggs for snacks x

this was my tea tonight

530014_10151564478030244_905380243_23889875_536490910_n.jpg

chicken kiev

i also tried the scones -

551925_10151564309090244_905380243_23888874_554640245_n.jpg

ooft i wanna take those scones out of my computer screen and eat them! :D
back at work tomorrow so done asda today for some quick healthy meals. tomorrow im thinking alpen light bar and a piece of fruit for breakfast, homemade sweet potato and butternut squash soup for lunch seeing as i can just bung it in the microwave and chicken with veg for tea. going for 2-3lbs this week come onnn XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->