~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

hey all :) ive just posted another topic in this forum about s.w and which books are a necessity :) thinking of starting but DIY instead of going to a group or paying extortionate prices for the s.w online! i'm thinking making it easy and to the extra easy plan but not totally sure. so any advice would be gladly appreciated!

Hiya hun welcome :hi:

id really recommend joining a group tbh (at least until you get your head around the plan) as you will be much more likely to succeed in my opinion

id have given up long ago if it wasnt for the support of my group

I lost 3.5lbs this week so feeling really motivated :yipee: xx

Well done nicky :) :happydance:

Welcome twilight :hi: i agree with Nicky goin to class really helps. I have tried to do it at home but never stick to it like i do when i go to class. Good luck xxx

Hey all, this says 2011? Is there a 2012??

I joined back at slimming world on Tuesday, I did it after my first DS was born, starting weight was 11st 12lbs and got to 10st 6lbs before I got pregnant again!

So my starting weight this time was 11st 1.5lbs, not too bad I suppose! I joined with my mum who has tried all sorts of different diets etc and I kept telling her to join last time, but he recently started one of those 'only eat milkshake diets' and she seems really really pleased with the eating plan as she didn't believe quite how much you can eat!

So hopefully I can stick at it, not really sure how much I want to lose just yet :)

Restarted today, WI at 20 stone :( need to stick to this 100% as i want to lose 2 stone by summer! wish me luck everyone :)

Hi Shortie :hi:

good luck Kate

sorry I haven't been around, I lost my Dad last weekend so haven't been online :(

lost another 3.5lbs this week as i've hardly eaten anything so got my 3 stone award (but not a very nice way to get it iykwim?)

hope everyone else is ok xx

Sorry to hear about your sad bews Nicky :hugs: My heart goes out to you sweets xxx

I have been awful while going thru IVF and havent stuck to the plan at all. Im back on it today tho and im going to get loads of yummy stuff to make coups and curries :) xx

I'm sorry about your dad nicky :(

fallen off the wagon biiiiig time, starting again tomorrow!

sorry to her about your dad nicky :(

iv been busy making dinners for the freezer, iv realised i tend to not stick to sw when i cant be bothered to cook - so once a fortnight (when i do the shopping!) i will be batch cooking some meals!

yesterday i had 1kg of mince that needed using so split into 4 250g pieces and made -

*SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - with loads of superfree in it to pad it out, this made 4 big tubs (i portion is enough for me and LO)

*CHILLI - with mashed carrot, swede and onions in it -again made 4 big tubs.

* MEATBALLS - with mashed pepper, mushrooms and onions in them - 250g made 20 meatballs.

*MINCE STEW - made with swede, carrots, peas, leeks and potatoes (its in the slow cooker ATM so not sure how many portions this will be!)

i already have 2 tubs of shepherds pie and 2 tubs of speed soup in the freezer - so i think im all set!

Really looking forward to it this time!! x

So sorry to hear about your dad Nicky, I hope you're ok? :hugs:

Hope all your ladies are all ok too? I haven't been on much for a while, Max has had chicken pox so we have been all over the place with arranging time off work etc to fit around him being off nursery.

I did manage to make it to class tonight though and lost 2.5lbs :happydance: It got me to my Club 10 and I was 0.5lbs away from my 1.5 stone :wacko: The best part is, I am only 6lbs away from being in the healthy BMI range and that was kind of my goal for the wedding along with fitting into my dress obviously lol.

So now I am about to tuck into a little treat (pizza and garlic bread) to celebrate my Club 10, then get my stuff ready for the gym tomorrow morning to work it off again!

x

Eeek, my frs weigh in tomorrow, I think I've done well, and stuck to it (I hope :s) hope I get a decent loss! Fingers crossed!

Hiya hope everyones ok?

I am gonna change my target and try and get another 7 pounds off for the wedding wish me luck :)

First week back, lost 2lbs, I've really messed up with counting syns as I hast written things down, so this week I'm writing it all down and calculating them properly!

Didn't go last week because i had my egg collection and i can honestly say i have eaten like a pig over the past couple of weeks, mcy Ds, takeaways, pringles, malteasers, white bread etc etc etc so imagine my suprise last night when after 2 weeks of crap i had maintained!!!

i was expecting about half a stone! I'm gonna be super good this week tho out of fear that it is going to catch up with me lol xxxx

a few pics of new recipes iv tried:-

spaghetti and meatballs!

526771_10151716130895244_905380243_24164591_1110292093_n.jpg

chilli and rice

292643_10151707191225244_905380243_24139008_401147960_n.jpg

well done Shortie & Lisa :yipee:

those meatballs look yummy Babydevil :munch:

I always take pics of my new meals when I make them too :) ive got a whole folder of pics to look through when im in need of inspiration :thumbup:

its my WI at 7pm but im not expecting a loss as I haven't done any exercise all week & it was my Dads funeral on Monday so that day involved quite a LOT of alcohol tbh & I understandably haven't felt like cooking all week so havent eaten much... but haven't made the best choices when I have eaten iygwim? xx

thanks! they were very yummy! i made loads and froze them!

im not very good at presentation lol they are just chucked on the plate :haha:

well and truly fallen off the wagon big time... dreading weigh in tomorrow.
congrats to all who have lost & sts :)
sat here with the wine and chocolate as a last treat before starting again in the morning!
fx not too much gain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->