~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Im sure u will be able to get back on it after weigh in tomorrow and i bet u it wont be as bad as u think xx

Well my diet week started off well but my MS has kicked in early so all i want to eat is ginger nuts, toast and mints lol xxx

Aw congratulations Lisa! :yipee: this is lovely news! (not the MS obv but ykwim lol) xx

Hi ladies.
Sorry i haven't been around. I have been struggling with depression over losing my mum and the 2 failed ivf cycles so i have been comfort eating and drinking and i now have a gut! never had weight on my stomach but everywhere else so this is a new one for me and i hate it. The only tummy weight i want is a baby bump. I would be mortified if someone mistakes me for being preg as would find that so upsetting so went shopping today and back on plan tomorrow so wed is my new WI day, altho i cannot face the scales yet :(( x

Nicky- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. I know how heartbreaking it is. So sad x

Lisa- OMG!!! CONGRATS!! So happy for you! 1st time lucky is fab. Its a nightmare to have multiple fails so im glad you didnt experience that x

Hi to everyone else and well done to everyone who has lost weight x

Hi ladies!

I started SW last Thursday, first weigh in tomorrow. I've used all my syns this week on two birthdays and a training weekend away so hopefully I'll loose something!

absolutely on this 110% i need to get rid of this extra 3 stone so im sticking to plan completely! im sooooo determined i dont want to be fat anymore x

Went to fat club last night and put on 4LBS which i was fully expecting thanks to hyperstimming during the IVF. Hopefully the bloat will disappear and i will get a nice loss next week :) xx

i made some onions rings free on ee if you use bread as a healthy extra

575219_10151729087275244_905380243_24209966_938099118_n.jpg

and i made chicken chow mein and egg fried rice :)

154501_10151724867425244_905380243_24190280_1503708107_n.jpg

Lisa- You will be fine and good your getting healthy for later pregnancy :) x

Babyd- Mmmmm your recipes look fab! x

Hi to everyone else and good luck to weigh ins etc x

afm- Iv been good for 2 days since starting plan again and even refused sweets in work! lol. Determined to get my bmi down to qualify for another cycle of IVF xxx

Hi girls,

I am desperately trying to lose weight so my bf and I can start trying for a baby. My first goal is 5 st..... I would like any help or advice.. I live on the wirral

thank you in advance sarah

I lost 4.5lbs this week. Well happy considering that included a 3 course meal out and an weekend training course!

well done on the loses - iv been so good the last few days hope it shows on monday!!

Welcome Sarah and good luck. We will all support you. Recipes on 1st page x

Kim- WELL DONE! That is a fab loss! x

Hope everyone else is ok x

AFM- I am still going strong. Daily treats but all syned so all good :) xxx

I forgot to post after my 2nd weigh in on Tuesday, I lost 4.5lbs!

Not expecting much on Tuesday, as this gorgeous weather has meant a few ice creams/bulmers etc...(tut tut)

i sooooo dont feel like eating in this heat! i havnt even eaten lunch yet!!

just been having squash lollies so they are free and filling bottles up with water and freezing them soooo nice x

Shortie and babyD- Well done on fab losses! x

I have been shit again over wkend with cider etc so back to drawing board today and will be getting weighed next monday in the hope i have lost weight from last time i got weighed wks ago xxx

welcome to the newbies & well done to everyone on your losses :yipee:

sorry I haven't been around, been having a tough time since losing my Dad but trying to get back on track now xx

Can I join? You guys are all doing soooo well :) I'm going to start doing the pregnancy plan I think seeing as I am hoping to be pregnant next Thursday in which case would make me like 1 week pregnant or something right now haha I know that doesn't count :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->