~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Nicky- Dont be sorry hun! you are going through emotional hell that i know all too well after losing my lovely mum last yr. Here if you need to talk xxx

Iv been sooo good past few days with lots of salad and fruit! the wkends are my downfall tho esp since its dh's bday an we r going for a chinese and drinks. Il make sensible choices with the food but i am partial to a refreshing cider so iv saved some syns. lol xxx

Well done Kim!

I have been good all wk so far. Lots of salads and fruit as weather has been hot and i always eat less in the heat so that helps :)
Mini milks at 1.5 syns have been my sweet treat during the hot days and lots of ice cold diet dr pepper :) xxx

Hope everyone is having a good wkend?

I was so good last night at spoons and had a skinny chicken burger for tea with a single voddy an slim line tonic but then my friend came around last night with 2 bottles of wine and we drank them so feeling rough today dh and i had a fish from the chippy for tea...eeeek. I didnt have any chips though. Just hoping when i WI on monday that i am the same weight i was when i last got weighed wks ago as i know i had gained around 6lbs and im hoping iv shifted that. Just need to see my weight go under 16 stones to give me the determination to lose more. So hard at the moment though as so depressed over the IVF stuff and missing my mum so much xxx

i lost another 4lbs today so 8lbs in 2 weeks :) and only need to lose 2lbs to get in to the next stone bracket so thats this weeks target!

i find in the heat i just dont get hungry! which has probably helped this week :)

hows everyone doing?!

xxxx

Well i had WI this morning and my ticker is right now so i guess iv lost around 6lb in past 2wks as i know i had deffo gained so back to the drawing board now and i hope to be able to alter my ticker by next wk xxx

Thanks BabyD and well done to u too! 8lbs in 2wks is fab!

Where is everyone? lol. Probs having a nice BH blow out xxx

Ok girls i have to admit my stumbling block lately is what im having for lunch in work. If the weather is nice i take a sandwich or tuna salad to eat outside and if its crap i take pasta n sauce to heat up. I am sooo bored of the same thing! any good idea's for syn free lunches?? also im stuck on snacks as i seem to either have a muller light. a apple or strawberries. Been doing plan so long i am getting stagnant now an need some fresh ideas please ;-) xxx

I didn't go today as we have been away and wasn't back in time.. Although I haw to have gained this week from what I've eaten and drank over the holiday!

Oops

Ok girls i have to admit my stumbling block lately is what im having for lunch in work. If the weather is nice i take a sandwich or tuna salad to eat outside and if its crap i take pasta n sauce to heat up. I am sooo bored of the same thing! any good idea's for syn free lunches?? also im stuck on snacks as i seem to either have a muller light. a apple or strawberries. Been doing plan so long i am getting stagnant now an need some fresh ideas please ;-) xxx

what do you have at work - like microwave, kettle ect?

you could take leftovers or even a jacket potato if you have a microwave.

you could do chilli/rice, stew, sausage casserole, shepherds pie ect ect

for snacks i struggle too - how do you feel about tweaks?? :wacko:
i have made the scones before and they are really nice.

other than that you could make a quiche full of superfree and snack on that in the day or maybe some cooked chicken.

xx

I postef them a few pages back - basically get some low syn sausages and take them.out of their skins and wrap around boiled eggs then roll in breadcrumbs/smash and cook really yummy!! Xx

well I lost 4.5lbs this week so im happy to be finally back on track! :yipee:

how is everyone else getting on? hope you are all ok :hugs: xx

yay well done nicky!

im still doing well (i hope lol) weigh in monday xx

Popping my head in again. I joined SW for the millionth time tonight. I'm getting married in two years and refuse to buy a size 22 wedding dress.

Welcome back. There is nothing like a wedding dress to force u into losing. It is such a fab motivator :) xx

Yep, that and we will be TTC after we get married too although I'm so broody now its in unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->