~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hey ladies!

May I please join this thread? I am no stranger to SW having done it 3 times before (over many years) and I know it works well for me ... when I stick to it!

I need to lose a lot of weight after pregnancy and cant afford the classes / online on SMP so need some buddies with up to date info, stories and ideas to get me started and to keep me going!

x

hello lozzy and zomo!

if you google syns ect you can find most of the info and also facebook groups are good too diet momma is a good one xxx

I need some snack ideas other than fruit please girls. I'm stuck and all the snack ideas iv found require loads of prep.

I snack on cooked meats and boiled pots alot xx

Can I join you ladies for tips and advise?
I am Pauline.
from Ireland
started slimming world 13th April 2012
last week was my 8th weight in
and i started at 10st 10lb
and currently 9st 7lb
Target #1 8st 10lb (before 18th Aug)

so I've -17lb off in the 8weeks.. but really need some motivation now
hope you are all well..

Welcome to Lozzy, Zomo and Dior! getting busy in here :) good luck ladies x

HUGE Congrats to Lisa on having twins! OMG x

WELL DONE Nicky on loss. You have done so well getting back on track x

Hi to everyone else ans good luck for WI's this wk x

AFM- I have actually been good and had WI this morning an iv lost 5lbs! yaaaay. Sooo glad to be under the 16 stone mark an its the boost i need to keep going now xxx

Thank you hun and congratulations on your 5lb loss thats fab!! :thumbup: xxx

hello everybody!!

well done AQ!!

i snack on meats or fruit or boiled eggs.

well iv put on 3lbs this week due to a monster of an AF!! h well just have to work a bit harder this week :)

Thanks hun. Its a step in the right direction :)
We have applied for additional funding for a 3rd ivf cycle due to our circs so praying il be joining u with some BFP news asap :) when are u due? xxx

BabyD- You will lose that 3lbs. I get like that during AF too as always so bloody awful :(
Good luck for this wk xxx

I have everything crossed you get the funding hun. We never had to go through any application for funding process but i have heard other ladies have had too as well. Its mad the differences between the different PCT.

I would be due 28th Jan for a singleton but they prob wont let me go past 37 weeks.

BabyD - I'm sure that 3lbs will be mostly water weight and willl come off just as easily next week xxx

Lisa- No hun we have had the 2 NHS cycles of IVF, both failed and we are applying for funding for a 3rd cycle hence why we have to apply. We never had to for the 2 cycles we have had but our PCT only allows 2 cycles but due to our extreme circs we are asking for additional funding an i pray they allow it. Awww looks like xmas/new year babies for you then. What a wonderful way to be entering into 2013 xxx

o nowi understand. I hope they give you the 3rd cycle xxx

Thanks Lisa. Me too :)

So what has everyone got planned for their tea today?

Im thinking of a jacket potato with low fat laughing cow triangles and a gammon steak with cabbage xxx

lisa wow twins congratulations!!

we are also TTC (which is probably why i have put on 3lbs due to comfort eating :( ) so hopefully be joining you soon too!!

are you carrying on with slimming world? x

Yes i am carrying on SW. Apparently the royal college of midwives recognises the plan as more of a healthy eating lifestyle rather than a diet so are ok with it. I know that trying to maintain my weight will be difficult with having twins but i would rather try and keep the gain to a minmum. Plus the way i see it is what i eat my babies eat so if i can try and maintain a healthy diet rather than using it as an excuse to binge that has to be a good thing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->