~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome to Lozzy, Zomo and Dior! getting busy in here :) good luck ladies x

HUGE Congrats to Lisa on having twins! OMG x

WELL DONE Nicky on loss. You have done so well getting back on track x

Hi to everyone else ans good luck for WI's this wk x

AFM- I have actually been good and had WI this morning an iv lost 5lbs! yaaaay. Sooo glad to be under the 16 stone mark an its the boost i need to keep going now xxx

Thankyou
well done on -5lbs x

5lb is a great loss, iv got my first WI on Thursday and I'm dreading it. If i haven't lost I'm going to cry!

Thx Dior x

Lozzy- Im sure u will of lost. Iv been on an off plan for yrs but managed to lose 35lbs this time around so rather happy with that so far so good :) x

xxx

Lisa- I totally agree with the healthy eating and keeping weight gain to a min during preg as you want babas to be healthy and also yourself for the impending birth so good luck and i shall be following suit if we are ever blessed xxx

Hey ladies,

I have restarted the SW plan after doing it successfully 3 times before but each time the weight crept back on when I stopped going. In fact I am exactly the weight I was when I started it a year ago.

I am doing it online this time, I struggled with the classes as I work shifts and I couldnt even imagine trying to sit through a class with an easily bored baby!! This is my first time online, fingers crossed it works for me!

I will be asking lots of questions if that is ok from you ladies who are experts!

My first question is, if you dont mind, please could you recommend your absolute favourite recipe so that I can go online and look it up to have a go at, it is a bit daunting knowing where to start looking through thousands of online recipies!

xxxx

I love the chicken curry. The sticky chicken is also nice.........oooooo and diet cook chicken nom nom

Welcome by the way :) xxx

Thankyou for the welcome and the ideas! I will go and look them up now, I am def intruiged by what the diet coke chicken is!

Wow! congratulations Lisa! :yipee:

welcome Pauline :hi:

well done on the loss AQ :yipee:

Zomo my fav atm is cheese & potato pie :munch: if you can't find the recipe give me a shout & i'll post it for you :)

Made a quiche earlier to snack on over the next few days Lozzy

im having Fanta chicken for tea tonight (tastes like sweet & sour) but I agree with Lisa - the sticky chicken is really nice too :thumbup:

there are lots of yummy things to choose from :happydance: xx

Right, I have the sticky chicken and diet coke chicken recipes, Nicky I cant find the cheese and potato pie, would you mind PM-ing it to me pretty please?

Thank you, am feeling all inspired and motivated!!

QUESTION ABOUT AF AND WEIGHT IN

I've my 9th weight in this thur
how much weight can AF effect ur weight does anyone know?\

I got my star* on the evening of last weight-in (last thur)
and its been Really really bad and draining me out so much
but has me really sluggish and heavy and bloated, iv not a ounce of energy

Iam really irregular and only get it every 6-8+ weeks
but when it does arrive its usually between 10-14 days long
this thur will leave it a week straight and know it will effect my weight this week i just dont know what to expect weight wise. as iv actually not had a proper AF since starting SW in April.
I know this is going to start running into a second week of SW and prob effect next week WI too..

sometimes it sucks been a woman

Can anyone recommend any syn free, cheap yoghurts I can get at asda please? I am currently addicted to Mullerlights but going through loads and they work out as very expensive in bulk! Thank you

Zomo- Asda Fat free 450g tubs - pineapple and mango, blueberry, and rhubarb are all syn free :) and the shape zero yogurts that are sometimes on offer are also free x

Hi to everyone else and hope all doing well?

Iv just had spaghetti hoops on toast(heb) for lunch followed by a apple. I am being good all wk as taking my dad for a roast dinner on sunday and i want dessert too :) xxx

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining? I have done SW before and loved it (as much as one can love a diet :)). I lost weight fairly slowly but I didn't mind as I didn't find it as difficult as some other diets I've been on.

I have a 9 month old baby and I didn't gain that much weight during my pregnancy, however, I was slightly overweight to start with. I have a whole cupboard full of clothes that I can't wear and I'm determined not to buy any summer clothes in bigger sizes :)

Pound and a half off, would have been more if I hadent had tea first

well done Lozzy!

welcome Mom2Ben :hi:

I gained 1lb this week :dohh: xx

Pound and a half off, would have been more if I hadent had tea first

WEll done!!

Lol, I used to be ravenous by the time I got to class in the evenings, I would eat and drink so little all day, I would have jumped on the scales naked if it would have taken an extra 1lb off! I used to take loads of food to pig out on after I got weighed and whilst waiting for everyone else to get weighed before class started!

Well done Lozzy :) much better off than on x

Nicky- you will lose that 1lb no probs. You are coping so well x

Hi to everyone else. I have been thinking girls- seeing as OP never comes on this thread anymore and the thread has got rather big, shall we start a new slimming world 2012 thread? I would be happy to keep up with it and do a 1st page with the recipes etc on in my spare time but if anyone wants to do it that is great too :)
Let me know what you all think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->