~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I only lost 1lb in my first week (albeit on my home scales which may not be super accurate). I had behaved myself completely all week and so got really disillusioned and had a bit of a blow out. I have made up most of the syns by reeling it In for the rest of the week but did have a take away last night after a bad day with my grumpy baby. Have decided to write that off and have treadmilled 3 times and gonna add in an extra one tomorrow morning. Hoping for best case scenario to have maintained with weighing in again Monday.

well i am back to it as of tonight i'm having first weigh in tonight. need to shift this weight. well done on all the losses so far hopefully going to group will help me stick to it and get the 2st 9 lb off i have gained 1stone since having baby xx

2lbs off! Cant believe it as was naughty last week although 2 hours on the treadmill may have done some damage limitation. Historically (as this is my 4th attempt at SW - put it all back on after I stopped going the other times) for some reason as soon as I exercise my usual pattern of weekly weight loss slows dramatically to a snails pace so I am pretty glad with 2lb off this week.

2lbs off! Cant believe it as was naughty last week although 2 hours on the treadmill may have done some damage limitation. Historically (as this is my 4th attempt at SW - put it all back on after I stopped going the other times) for some reason as soon as I exercise my usual pattern of weekly weight loss slows dramatically to a snails pace so I am pretty glad with 2lb off this week.

it is because muscle is heavier than fat so annoying isn't it!!

Wouldnt mind so much if you could actually see some muscle developing under my podge!

Wouldnt mind so much if you could actually see some muscle developing under my podge!

haha will start toning.i am back at it feeling good about it this time x

Well done to Lozzy, Shortie and zomo on the fab losses!

Hi to everyone else.

Well i have been just terrible! dh and i are feeling the strain of all our fertility struggles and been arguing and iv been comfort eating so tonight it stops! back to class for me an fresh start from tomorrow! i WILL shift this weight and get fitter. Im determined. xxx

anyone else not understand how can eat so much and loose weight feel like i'm not going to have lost anything come monday!!

Levi-I thought the same when i started plan and its amazing how much u can eat and lose weight ;-) good luck x

Well girls, i had WI at class tonight and OMG i have gained so much in past 2wks!! my scales at home are also well out so my ticker is going to be updated now :( ah well onwards and upwards and im determined to lose the lard! xxx

Hey!
Could i please join?! I started SW this monday just gone n im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused! lol x

Levi-I thought the same when i started plan and its amazing how much u can eat and lose weight ;-) good luck x

Well girls, i had WI at class tonight and OMG i have gained so much in past 2wks!! my scales at home are also well out so my ticker is going to be updated now :( ah well onwards and upwards and im determined to lose the lard! xxx

aw hun just go forward from now on we all have bad times just got to think forward now, girl who does our slimming world had 5 weeks off for holiday and stuff and put 11lb on can happen to any of us x

:hi:

Sorry I've been awol!! Had a rather busy time lately and just had 2 weeks away from SW (holiday) and put on 2lb's! :dohh: but back on track today! I have registered for a triathlon in 80 days time... so lots of work to do before then!

Hope you're all well xxxx

Hi Bathbabe welcome hun :hi:

welcome back Cath we missed you hun :friends:

well done shortie & Zomo on your losses

Hi Levi :hi:

Big :hug: to AQ LTTTC is incredibly hard on relationships but you will get there hun xxx

done syn free cake today is gorgeous was shocked when i tried it!! having beef and bean hotpot bake for tea smells amazing cooking how everyone getting on today?

Bathbabe- Welcome to our lil group and good luck. EE on SW is easy so any questions just ask away :) x

Levi- Thanks for pma and your right, onward and upwards now and please share syn free cake recipe! ;-)

Mummy cat- welcome back x

Nicky- Thank you hun. It is soul destroying but we pray we get a 3rd cycle and our buba one day. How are u coping? x

Just wanted to let everyone know who is on FB, add the slimming world cake lady and her recipes are FAB ;-) I have been super healthy today and made a chicken an bacon salad for work with low fat Caesar dressing(half price in asda and 1 syn for a tbsp) an it was sooo yum! for tea i made new potatoes, mushroom stir fry with baby corn and steak :) just munching on strawbs now. So determined to lose around 5lb this wk! xxx

syn free cake well it is 0.5 syn but i don't put baking powder in, i had it with strawberries and fat free fromage frais i had cake plain then added them on to plate my 4 yr old loved it!!

1 tub of quark

4 eggs,
separate white and yolks
5 tbsp sweetener
...1tsp baking powder
(0.5 syn)
1tsp vanilla extract
fruit of your
choice

METHOD:

1) Whisk egg whites till stiff.

2) In another bowl, mix yolks, vanilla, baking powder, half of the quark and 4 tbsp of sweetener.

3) Add half of egg white mixture and whisk some more. Fold in the rest of the egg white.

4) Pour mixture into a lined swiss roll tin. Bake in a pre-heated oven gas mark 4 or 180c for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.

5) Mix the other half of quark with remaining sweetener and use it to spread on the cake once its cooled. add fruit and roll up....ENJOY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->