~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thanks ladies!! :kiss:

Well done Lozzy and Nicky! Brilliant losses!! :thumbup:

I ran 5km with the running club tonight. I did it in 44min with 6 min of walking in there. I'm doing a 5km race in 2 weeks and at least know I can achieve it! :D Going to run it a few more times before the day so hopefully I can complete it without have to walk at all! :D

Oh and a syn free day today! Not sure if this is a good thing. I've just not felt like having any.

Hey Nicky :)
I am working all wkend so not great for me but 8 days off after i finish tomorrow! whoop whoop! haha. Hope your wkend is good? xxx

I was naughty today.

Baby Shower, BBQ and dinner out at pizza express in Wimbledon! We just got home! Am knackered!! Going swimming tomorrow though...so hopefully burn off some calories! :D

Hope you're all well x

as long as you enjoyed yourself hun thats all that matters :) you'll easily burn any extra calories off tomorrow

Im going swimming tomorrow too :happydance: can't wait! ive really got the bug which is weird coz even the thought of going swimming in the past made me feel really anxious & I avoided it at all costs :shock: xx

hope all got on ok over weekend went to pot fri night had takeway but think i have manage just to get it back but don't think will have lost i am just making syn free icecream and white choc cheese cake hoping will turn out ok. got friends coming tomorrow so i am doing food with least syns as possible so can have some wine x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Levi! Sometimes one bad night doesn't ruin the whole week :hugs:

Nicky hope your swimming was good!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Levi and all the other monday WI's x

I have been really good all wkend and that's a first! lol. Probs helped that iv been working all wkend so havent drank or had time to snack. took fruit to work to have at my desk :)
Really hoping on wed WI i have lost around 4-5lbs as iv really stuck to plan even tho AF is due any day and im craving choc i have made do with alpine light bars and fruit xxx

how did you monday weigh ins get on, 1/2 lb off for am pleased considering what i ate i will loose more this week though xx

Well done Levi. Much better on than off :) x

Hi to the gang. Not very busy lately on here is it?

I have been to cheshire oaks today and had a good walk round and a treat of a small skinny latte for 5 syns which was lovely :) making chicken in gravy with smash and sweetcorn for tea and having a lazy day watching tele now seeing as its raining yet again and iv got a wk off work! lol xxx

Quick question. As a healthy extra b choice you can have 35g bran flakes - do they have to be branded? Ie, it says Kellogg's in the book but could we have own brands?

did slimming world sticky chicken with rice and salad was so nice will be doing it again x

Sticky chicken is one of my favourite meals :munch: I usually have it with spicy wedges & a huge salad its yummy!

well done on the loss levi :yipee:

its my WI tomorrow night & ive been swimming 4 times this week so hoping I get a decent loss

good luck everyone else xx

Hey lovelies. Hope your result is a good one hun!

I've lost 1lb. Not bad as I really didn't do well diet wise. I think i need to make some soups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->