~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well done Cath :) are you still doing 30 day shred? xx

Thanks hun.

No I stopped that as I had my in laws coming to stay. But I have a triathlon in 10 weeks so I've started training. Ran 5km twice since thursday and swam a km on Sun. Going to repeat that this week and have a 5km race on 15th and 22nd July.

Well done Cath x

Nicky- Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I had first WI tonight since restarting class and iv lost 4lbs which is great considering its my *wk :) and i was on the champers last night... lol xxx

Thanks ladies, Well done AQ, that's fab hun! :thumbup:

Good luck today Nicky x

I am restarting SW today...wish me luck :)

I am anaemic so on iron tabs and supposed to have an iron rich diet. If anyone has any iron rich recipes they can share, especially any done in the slow cooker, that would really help.

Hi there! I'm getting married in November (Yay!) Ive still got 8lbs to lose, ww worked for a while but i hit a brick wall with it, ive done calorie counting which works but im fed up of being hungry and drained of energy so thought i would give sw a try :) I cant afford to join up online and cant make it to the meetings with LO (OH works shifts) so ive bought the starter pack off ebay but it doesn't include the food optimising book, they have put a sw recipe book in instead. Great BUT i have no idea what to do lol.
Once i get my hand on a book i will hopefully be joining you ladies in here :happydance:

Hi ladies :D
I havent got time to sit and read all the posts but I will. From what I have read sounds like you are all doing very well. Well done!!!

I joined SW 8 weeks ago. I have lost 15.5lbs so far!! I cant notice it at all :( I thought I would have seen a difference in myself but I cant and I'm defo not down a dress size. When I joined (11st.12.5lbs) I was thinking I would have around 2st to lose I'm around 5'5/5'6.

Today I weighed in at 10st 11lbs, now I'm thinking I've STILL 2st to lose as that stone hasnt made much of a difference Grrrrrrr slightly p*ssed off! Clothes are a little bit loser but nothing major! Will I all of a sudden wake up and my clothes will be too big haha! Maybe its all coming off VERY even...is this possible? It cant all be water can it???

Anyway I've had my day full of treats so I will get stuck in again tomorrow. Good luck with your week ahead girls :)

Hi PinkEmily & Sunrise :hi:

Welcome Lully :hi: well done on your loss so far thats great! :thumbup: Im sure other people can tell you've lost weight but it's harder to notice on yourself

have you got any pics of yourself that you could put side by side for comparison?

I lost 2.5lbs & got slimmer of the week! :yipee: xx

Welcome Lully :hi: well done on your loss so far thats great! :thumbup: Im sure other people can tell you've lost weight but it's harder to notice on yourself

have you got any pics of yourself that you could put side by side for comparison?

No I didnt even think of taking pics. I did take a few measurments. I havent checked them since I joined, I wont do it tonight, I'll wait till I'm in a better mood in case its bad news

Well done on slimmer of the week...YAY!!!!

I am restarting SW today...wish me luck :)

I am anaemic so on iron tabs and supposed to have an iron rich diet. If anyone has any iron rich recipes they can share, especially any done in the slow cooker, that would really help.

:hi: good luck hun! :flower: I'm sorry I don't have anything particularly iron rich. Though there is a yummy sweet potato and spinach frittata (spelling??) that may be iron rich due to the spinach! :D

Hi there! I'm getting married in November (Yay!) Ive still got 8lbs to lose, ww worked for a while but i hit a brick wall with it, ive done calorie counting which works but im fed up of being hungry and drained of energy so thought i would give sw a try :) I cant afford to join up online and cant make it to the meetings with LO (OH works shifts) so ive bought the starter pack off ebay but it doesn't include the food optimising book, they have put a sw recipe book in instead. Great BUT i have no idea what to do lol.
Once i get my hand on a book i will hopefully be joining you ladies in here :happydance:

Well you are so very nearly at goal... fabulous hun! Hope you get the book soon. Basically... on Extra Easy..veg and fruit are super free foods and lean meat (fat cut off), fish, potatoes, rice and pasta are free foods. You need to eat 2/3rds free food and 1/3rd super free food per meal. You need to eat 1x healthy a (milk/dairy products) and 1x healthy b (fibre - bread/cereals etc) - these need to be measured. Anything else (fats, oils, sugars etc need to be syned)

Hi ladies :D
I havent got time to sit and read all the posts but I will. From what I have read sounds like you are all doing very well. Well done!!!

I joined SW 8 weeks ago. I have lost 15.5lbs so far!! I cant notice it at all :( I thought I would have seen a difference in myself but I cant and I'm defo not down a dress size. When I joined (11st.12.5lbs) I was thinking I would have around 2st to lose I'm around 5'5/5'6.

Today I weighed in at 10st 11lbs, now I'm thinking I've STILL 2st to lose as that stone hasnt made much of a difference Grrrrrrr slightly p*ssed off! Clothes are a little bit loser but nothing major! Will I all of a sudden wake up and my clothes will be too big haha! Maybe its all coming off VERY even...is this possible? It cant all be water can it???

Anyway I've had my day full of treats so I will get stuck in again tomorrow. Good luck with your week ahead girls :)

Hope you notice it soon! I've lost 21lb's so far and notice it a bit, but still have SO much to lose! Keep at it hun and you'll find it all worth while! Well done on such great loses already!

Well done you! :dance: brilliant result!!!! :yipee:

Good luck Sunrise :) x

Welcome to Emily and Lully and good luck ladies x

Nicky- Well done on slimmer of the month! your doing so well x

AFM- I have been good today and even as i was baking peanut butter cookies for dh and my dad i was snacking on raspberries! i am on a mission! lol. I am supposed to be going to stay with my friend in Morecambe tomorrow tho and we will be on the drink so gonna try be very good and have single vodka an diet coke and as we are going for a chinese il have foo yung or chicken pineapple xxx

Hi to all you Ladies :)

I Started Doing SW EE 20/6/12

Lost 8lb my 1st week & 1lb my 2nd week (AF arrived)..hoping for a weightloss again on Wednesday :)

Ive noticed i dont eat half of much as i used too..and dont eat rubbish now..but its making me feel so weak and tired..anyone else feel like this ?

xx

Well done Lotty!
As regards feeling a bit sluggish first few wks of healthy eating, its very normal. Cos your detoxing from all the junk really. I was the same. I also came out in spots but they have cleared up now my body is used of the changes. xxx

Well done Lotty!
As regards feeling a bit sluggish first few wks of healthy eating, its very normal. Cos your detoxing from all the junk really. I was the same. I also came out in spots but they have cleared up now my body is used of the changes. xxx

Thankyou AQ :flower:

Ahh well thats good to know its all normal..Hopefully it goes away soon :) xx

Hi ladies!

I have just joined slimming world, not got much weight to lose but trying to keep on track this pregnancy rather than going off the rails and gaining too much like i did last time!

I don't know if you have heard of Carole wright, she is a friend of my moms and has lost an amazing 20st!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ght-scoops-Slimmer-Year-20st-weight-loss.html

A real inspiration I think!

welcome Sparkes :) congrats on your pregnancy hun!

it's amazing when you read about people who have lost so much isn't it? I had 9 stone to lose when I started SW & it just feels so unachievable when you are starting out but im over 1/3rd of the way there now & seeing things like this makes me more determined to keep going :thumbup:

Lotty you could be feeling tired as a result of AF too hun - it always makes me feel really lethargic but as long as you are eating plenty of superfree your energy levels should soon pick up once your body gets over the initial shock of reduced calories x

how is everyone getting on? i have been really good but can't see it on the scales don't know what is going on!!!! we are having syn free Caribbean chicken tonight had weetabix fruit and yog for breakfast and bacon egg beans tomato for lunch having syn free day today and tomorrow as i have used all my syns til monday. what is everyone else having for tea? xx

I never even thought about that NickyT..Your probably right :) x

Tonight i plan on making Mash potato,Light Choice Cumberland Sausage (1 Syn Each),Peas & Gravy (3 & Half)

I usually only use my syns for my main meal if i need to or a little treat after tea :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->