~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

lotty that sounds yummy i try not to use my syns in my meals and keep them for treats xx

lotty that sounds yummy i try not to use my syns in my meals and keep them for treats xx

Oh it truely is yummy Those sausage are worth every bit of the 1 syn :haha:
I made a choc cheesecake which is 2 syns..not sure if it will taste nice though as Quark has a weird texture :wacko:

xx

I made a choc cheesecake which is 2 syns..not sure if it will taste nice though as Quark has a weird texture :wacko:

xx

i made white choc cheese cake and it wasn't that nice how was yours? i think next time i would save my syns for the real thing haha :thumbup:

xx

i made white choc cheese cake and it wasn't that nice how was yours? i think next time i would save my syns for the real thing haha :thumbup:

I didnt really like it..the texture of quark is nothing like cheesecake :haha: I bet a piece of "Real" Cheesecake would be a ton of syns xx

xx

I didnt really like it..the texture of quark is nothing like cheesecake :haha: I bet a piece of "Real" Cheesecake would be a ton of syns xx

It probably is...the whole cheesecake is a tub of full fat soft cheese, half a big bar of white chocolate, butter, cream and then biscuits on the bottom. I reckon 10/15 syns a slice if not more.

xx

It probably is...the whole cheesecake is a tub of full fat soft cheese, half a big bar of white chocolate, butter, cream and then biscuits on the bottom. I reckon 10/15 syns a slice if not more.

i looked in tesco and cheese cake in there was 320 calories per 1/5 of the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has gone to pot this afternoon had crisps mini pork pie and muffin and biscuits going to have to be really good this week!!!

Welcome Sparkes :)

Hi to Nicky, Levi,Lotty and all the gang :) x

Well i have been sticking to plan 100% again this wk so hoping for a 3-4lb loss on wed an then il get my half stone award and possibly slimmer of the wk :)
I had french toast for brekky this morning an it was lush! (x2 slices warburtons wholemeal bread,heb) dipped both sides in egg an then sprinkled with sweetener and cinnamon and fried in fry light. nom nom xxx

Hiya AQ
Oh wow that toast sounds so nice..may have to try that sometime..Good Luck for a nice loss for you :)

Ive stuck to the plan 100% but i always feel like i might put on..Hope not..there wouldnt be a reason to :) xx

been off for this week but still stayed the same!

also bought a dress for a wedding in two weeks a size smaller than normal :)

back on it now :)

Thanks Lotty :)
I always feel like iv put on when iv stuck to plan too! haha. I think cos the plan is so good an the amount we can eat plus treats etc it always seems unlikely to lose weight but thankfully it works xxx

toast sound yummy i have gain 1lb but back to it i go!! x

BabyD- Love it when u get to buy a size smaller! well done x

Levi- U will soon lose that 1lb x

Hi to everyone else x

I have stuck to plan 100% all wk but i am not feeling like iv lost anything if that makes sense? i just feel bloated as AF has been terrible an not gone yet. I really hope iv lost 3lb so i get my half stone award as need the incentive badly xxx

Morning Ladies :)

Im so pleased with myself today..AF still hasnt gone after a week and half yet i still lost 4lb this morning :) So happy..13lb in 3 weeks is good enough for me hehe

Fingers Crossed you loose your 3lb AQ :)
xx

Hey girls, im really struggling! I cant get my head around this plan i dunno why, i expect coz i was on WW n im still in that way of thinking!

Could you give me some of your 'typical days' for me to try?! Please! x

My Typical Day Would Be:

Breakfast: Mullerlight Yogurt With Some Fruit (Banana or Strawberries)

Lunch: 2 Wholewheat Bread (HB), 30g Cheese (HA),Tomatos,Onions
OR
2 Wholewheat Bread (HB), Tin of baked beans ontop of toast,2 Hard boiled eggs chopped up ontop of beans, Couple of pieces of Packet Ham chopped up ontop of egg, Mushrooms sliced and fryed in frylight and put ontop of ham..Add salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce. :haha: Soooo Yummy

Tea: 3 Sausages (Tesco Light Choices..1 Syn Each),Packet Mash ,Peas & Gravey (3 and half..1tbsp)

Snacks: Flying Saucer Sweets (4 for 1 Syn) or Twiglets (24g pack for 5 Syns)

I dont always have the snacks & I drink Water & Pepsi Max All Day Long :haha:
:flower:

Yaaay i lost 3lbs which im happy with as AF has been a bi**h all wk and iv felt so swollen an heavy. I got my half stone certificate in class and also slimmer of the week :)
I am hoping to shift 4lb this wk to get my weight below 16 stones again and then il feel so much better.

Hope everyone is doing well? xxx

well done aq on loss!!! well af showed this morning so i have comfort ate today but think can pull it back if be good til monday! xx

well done Lotty & AQ :yipee:

its my WI tomorrow but feel like ive gained so not very hopeful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"