~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Morning Ladies :)

Im so pleased with myself today..AF still hasnt gone after a week and half yet i still lost 4lb this morning :) So happy..13lb in 3 weeks is good enough for me hehe

Fingers Crossed you loose your 3lb AQ :)
xx

Well done Lotty, 4lbs is a great loss!! :happydance:

Can I ask do you exercise? Whats your typical daily food intake?

On my first week I lost 3lbs and every week since then has been 1lbs/2lbs!! Would LOVE to lose 4lbs...so help me, whats your tricks!!!

Good luck ladies :hugs:

Hi everyone! I joined my SW group last night and I'm looking forward to the weight being gone for good this time!

Morning Ladies :)

Im so pleased with myself today..AF still hasnt gone after a week and half yet i still lost 4lb this morning :) So happy..13lb in 3 weeks is good enough for me hehe

Fingers Crossed you loose your 3lb AQ :)
xx

Well done Lotty, 4lbs is a great loss!! :happydance:

Can I ask do you exercise? Whats your typical daily food intake?

On my first week I lost 3lbs and every week since then has been 1lbs/2lbs!! Would LOVE to lose 4lbs...so help me, whats your tricks!!!

Good luck ladies :hugs:

Awww Thankyou So Much :)

My First week i lost 8lbs, 2nd week 1lb & 3rd week 4lbs

You seem to be doing really well loosing every week :thumbup:

Most Days my food is:

Breakfast 9:00am: Mullerlight & Piece of Fruit (usually a Banana)

Lunch 12:00 noon: 2 Brown bread (HB), 3 smallish Hard boiled eggs sliced & 1 tbsp of Tomato Sauce (1 syn)

OR

2 Brown Bread (HB), 2 Hard boiled eggs sliced,Tin of beans,Mushrooms fryed in frylight & packet ham all sliced and put ontop of toast..Add pepper,salt and worchester sauce :)

Tea 6/7/8:00pm: 3 Tesco Light Choices Sausages (1 syn each),Mash potato (from packet made with water),Peas & Gravey (1 tbsp is 3 and half syns)

OR

Chinese Chicken Breast With Savoury Rice & 1 tbsp Light Mayo (3 syns..(having this tonight)

If i want a snack after my tea it is usually 24g Pack of Twiglets (5 syns) or 4 Flying Saucers sweets for (1 syn)

Excersize..All i mainly do is walk..everywhere i go..i walk.unless its raining and i get a taxi :haha:
Every night i do between 25 and 30 situps..thats the most i can do at the minute.
And only a couple of days ago i have started doing squats..will try and get upto 10 of those everyday

so not much excersize really..i feel to tired all the time to fit anymore in.

Good luck hun xx

Lotty- that is fab 13lbs in 3wks! well done x

ushot= Welcome an good luck x

Nicky- how did u get on? x

Hi to the gang x

AFM- I treated myself to a snickers today for 15 syns but ah it was worth it as sooo tasty! lol. Im going the pub after work tomorrow as i finish at 8 but think il be having a single vod an diet coke as i usually drink sparkling wine but its 29 syns a btl! xxx

Hi girls, after a 2lb gain last week on holiday I managed to loose 5 this week. Iv got no idea how though!

EXCELLENT Lozzy! well done x

I made a mistake earlier an went to aldi to get spuds as was doing grilled lamb chops for tea with new potatoes an mushy peas and as i got to the till i spotted some cheap choc buttons for 35p so thought id get some seeing as im in such a choc mood today, thinking they would be around 10 syns... ate them an then checked on sw website and they are 19 syns for the packet!! Ooops. I wont be eating choc again for the rest of the wk and im not going pub after work tomorrow, im coming home to have a fruit salad in front of the tele! haha xxx

We can all be naughty now and then. Just aim for 10 syns max today and you will have evened it out.

My first day went pretty well. Bought 17lbs of cherries for £6!
Got a 20 min walk in there and a 5 min jog too on the way home with them :happydance:

Well done ushot!

Hope everyone is doing well?
Iv just had haddock with mushy peas for tea followed by fresh cherries, nom nom xxx

Iv had a curry done in the slow cooker but I'm seriously craving crap, iv only had a few sys today but iv got nothing in to have as my syns

right now Im having Mash,Peas,3 Sausage (1 syn each) & Gravy (3.5 syn)

Tastes so good :)

Hi girls,
Just to let you know that a 6 pack of chicken quarter pounders in iceland is only £2 an they are delicious and only 0.5 syn each! go lovely with syn free chips an salad :)
Also the duck skewers with hoison sauce are yummy an syn free xxx

Hi girls,
Just to let you know that a 6 pack of chicken quarter pounders in iceland is only £2 an they are delicious and only 0.5 syn each! go lovely with syn free chips an salad :)

Amazing thank you! I'm running out of ideas!!!

Hi girls,

AQ u are fab for these little tips of things to buy that are free or low syns you will have to put together a big list. Especially of for the iceland stuff :) xx

Lully- I get like that too so try an get diff things every wk :) x

Lisa- haha im the iceland queen that's why. lol. I will put together a list soon :) LOVE your scan pic btw! amazing. Bet you are over the moon x

Hope everyone is doing well? xxx

Weigh day for me tomorrow...Hoping i have lost 1lb this week then i would of lost 1 stone..stuck to it 100% so Fingers crossed :) x

Good luck Lotty, im sure you will of done :) x

I am not attending class tomorrow as i have other plans so hoping by next wed's WI il be under the 16 stone mark as i was 16.3 last wed :) gonna try lots of new recipes this coming wk to keep things intrested :) there's a recipe for a cake that is 0.5 syn for the whole thing if anyone wants recipe? xxx

Thankyou AQ :) x

Im sure you will do great..is the cake made from eggs and rolled ? think i may of seen it but not tried.

It sounds similar but not a roll, its a round cake an looks like a victoria sponge. Wonder what it tastes like? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->