~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Haven't posted for a while, my starting weight was 11st 1.5, I put in 2lbs last week, but managed to loose 1lb this week, making me 10st0

Happy with that, just want to loose a few more lbs, then I like to maintain, but how do you manage to maintain, isn't that harder than tryin to loose weight??

Haven't posted for a while, my starting weight was 11st 1.5, I put in 2lbs last week, but managed to loose 1lb this week, making me 10st0

Happy with that, just want to loose a few more lbs, then I like to maintain, but how do you manage to maintain, isn't that harder than tryin to loose weight??

I wouldnt have a clue about maintaining hun! I've yet to reach my target! It sounds difficult enough though

Well done Lotty! your doing fab x

I just had haddock and mushy peas with a tbsp of mint sauce added to them for my tea an it was lush! snacking on pineapple now :) xxx

YAY Well Done Lully :) x

Thanks chic! I've lost 17lbs and to be honest I cant notice it, I'm not in the next dress size yet :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I must have had fatter ankles than I thought :haha:

Awww bless ya..Ive lost 15lbs and squeezed myself into the next jean size although they were tight on my stomach :haha:
We will get there :flower:

YAY Well Done Lully :) x

Thanks chic! I've lost 17lbs and to be honest I cant notice it, I'm not in the next dress size yet :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I must have had fatter ankles than I thought :haha:

Awww bless ya..Ive lost 15lbs and squeezed myself into the next jean size although they were tight on my stomach :haha:
We will get there :flower:

To be fair I havent tried the next size down, might just take a trip to the shops to try! Although thats leaving myself a oppertunity to be disaspointed! Its all coming from below my bra line to my belly button! I will be left with 1 tyre around my tummy!!:growlmad:

Lost another 2lb and got my stone award.

I can notice a difference in my clothes but not quite enough to go down a clothes size.

Well done to Lully and Lozzy! fab achievements girls! keep it up x

Hi to everyone else. I have been good so far. Really craving choc but making do with fruit an fromage frais! lol xxx

Well done on your losses ladies :yipee:

I lost 2.5lbs this week & only need another 2lbs to get my 3.5 stone award so hoping I can get it next week xx

Have you tried the Smash pizza Lozzy? it's not as good as the real thing but comes a pretty close second :thumbup:

its my TOTM & all I wanna do is stuff my face!! :munch: argh!! xx

Hi, would it be ok to join you? I have been doing sw for 4 weeks now

Start weight 12 stone
Week one lost 2lbs
Week two lost 1lb
Week three lost 2lb (slimmer of the week)

Still getting to grips with how much you can eat,without being naughty! I am terried of getting weighed each week as think I have eaten too much!

My favs so far are mullerlight (choc ones) can't believe they are free and keep checking online!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->