~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi, would it be ok to join you? I have been doing sw for 4 weeks now

Start weight 12 stone
Week one lost 2lbs
Week two lost 1lb
Week three lost 2lb (slimmer of the week)

Still getting to grips with how much you can eat,without being naughty! I am terried of getting weighed each week as think I have eaten too much!

My favs so far are mullerlight (choc ones) can't believe they are free and keep checking online!

Well done, your on a roll

Yeah they are tasty! Be careful though, not all the muller lights are free...The cheesecake ones and the choc sprinkle with cherry underlay! I was going through some amount of them before I was told...oops!:dohh:

welcome bluekat :hi:

which choc ones do you mean? the little choc sprinkles?

I wish they did proper choc flavoured ones x

Vanilla with choc sprinkles and cherry underlay are 2 syns each
Vanilla with choc sprinkles is Free
Choc Orange one is Free

I wish they did propa choc ones too Mmmmm :D x

I meant the chocolate sprinkles ones - pretending they were proper chocolate!

Didnt realise the cherry underlay one was syned tho - how many syns? :dohh:

Also, done something bit silly! I really fancied a roast dinner so have bought a lamb leg that was on offer - then realised its gonna be very naughty as its not actually lean. Is there anything I can do to make it free/low syns ie cut all the fatty bits off either before or after cooking? I always do roasts on one of those rack things so it wont be sat in its own fat - will that help?

Vanilla with choc sprinkles and cherry underlay are 2 syns each
Vanilla with choc sprinkles is Free
Choc Orange one is Free

I wish they did propa choc ones too Mmmmm :D x

whoops! im glad I havent been using too many other syns this week as didnt realise!

Welcome Bluekat and if you are eating the vanilla with choc sprinkles mullerlights you are fine as they are syn free. Well done on loss so far x

Hope everyone is having a nice wkend?

I walked to the pub and back last night an only had 2 vodka diet cokes so happy with that! lol. Making the syn free 'ice cream' for later and doing lambs liver with onion gravy and carrot an turnip with mushy peas for tea :) back to class this wed as didnt make it last wk. Hope iv managed to lose at least 3lbs since last WI xxx

Synfree Icecream ? please do tell :D

Has anyone ever had Chinese food on SW and still lost weight ?
Im having chicken in oyster sauce which is 4 and half syns and boiled rice which is free..but i feel so guilty lol

You stuck to your 2 drinks...well done. I would have found that very hard! I havent drank alcohol in 2 weeks.

This morning I went out for a run and now I'm just about to order chinese :D I know I probably shouldnt but I feel like I've earned it. Back to being good tomorrow :winkwink:

Lotty- Its basically a tub of fat free fromagr frais and 2 strawberry mullerlights mixed together, put in freezer for 2-3hrs and stir every 20 mins to prevent ice forming. It went nice with my strawberries actually but u cant beat real ice cream. I usually get a foo yung or chicken pineapple from chinese and still lost weight when i did. Its only few syns for those and some others so its fine x

Lully- i think i only stuck to 2 drinks as it was such a dull night. lol. pub was crap so didnt get in the mood. I usually sink quite a few when i go out thats why i dont go out much at night :( lol x

xxx

Thankyou for the recipe AQ..might try it sometime :)
Ahh good..about the chinese i really enjoyed it and was only 4.5 syns..not had it in a long time :) x

Hi Lotty I get Chinese too some weekends. Boiled rice, chicken and cashew nut is only 5syns! Chicken in black bean sauce is also 5syns :D

Enjoy!

I got weighed today - stayed the same :nope:

Very dissapointed but I spoke to the leader and she told me why...basically I ate tons last week but it was all free/super free foods - I never went above 5 syns per day, and on some days didnt have any!

I am also going to try to drink more this week!

onwards and upwards!!!

Very dissapointed but I spoke to the leader and she told me why...basically I ate tons last week but it was all free/super free foods - I never went above 5 syns per day, and on some days didnt have any!

onwards and upwards!!!

My leader says we've to eat between 5-10syns per day! Hope you get a loss next week :D

onwards and upwards!!!

Aww :hugs: the way i see it..is staying the same is better than a gain :)
I bet you loose next week x

Better luck for next wk Blue Kat x

Hi to everyone else an hope all doing well x

AFM- I am doing ok. Had a few slips but hoping for a loss of at least 2lbs tomorrow. Hopefully more but i don't feel iv lost much more than that xxx

Better luck for next wk Blue Kat x

Hi to everyone else an hope all doing well x

AFM- I am doing ok. Had a few slips but hoping for a loss of at least 2lbs tomorrow. Hopefully more but i don't feel iv lost much more than that xxx

Thank you! And good luck tomorrow!

Weigh Day tomorrow hoping for a loss..Fingers crossed :)

Thanks Blue and good luck Lotty :)

Lully- Is that 4 syns for the whole chicken cashew nut or half of it? i love that but have stayed away from it an keep getting foo yung. lol. Iv heard chicken pineapple is only 4 syns too x

Thankyou AQ :flower:

2lb loss this week :) happy with that x

Thanks Blue and good luck Lotty :)

Lully- Is that 4 syns for the whole chicken cashew nut or half of it? i love that but have stayed away from it an keep getting foo yung. lol. Iv heard chicken pineapple is only 4 syns too x

Hey chic!

No its 5syns for the chicken and cashew nut - for the whole tub!! Yummy...although I'm fed up of it now need something new to order. Chicken pineapple you say....must give it a go :D

I'm thinking of doing SW from home now I'm on a roll....anyone else doing this?? I dont stay for the classes so its pretty pointless me paying the money just to get weighed when I can do this at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->