~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hello girls, can i ask if any of you have an online membership with SW. I can't get to a group myself and am looking at joining online.

Is it just as good? I am eager to join, but i can't be sure of what i will get out of an online membership.

Thank you!

Lotty- Well done! that's fab x

Lully- Yummy on the chicken cashew nut! think il treat myself after class :) yeah chicken pineapple is 4 syns an really nice too x

Gem- Hi. Il be honest i stopped going to class and did it from home and i managed to gain over a stone... personally i find getting weighed by someone each wk an getting the support of class an the lil incentives stickers an awards etc helps a lot x

Well girls im off to class in a hr an really hoping for a loss of at least 2lbs but would love it to be 4 as that would put me under the 16 stone mark again xxx

Lotty- Well done! that's fab x

Lully- Yummy on the chicken cashew nut! think il treat myself after class :) yeah chicken pineapple is 4 syns an really nice too x

Gem- Hi. Il be honest i stopped going to class and did it from home and i managed to gain over a stone... personally i find getting weighed by someone each wk an getting the support of class an the lil incentives stickers an awards etc helps a lot x

Well girls im off to class in a hr an really hoping for a loss of at least 2lbs but would love it to be 4 as that would put me under the 16 stone mark again xxx

How did you get on...goog news I hope?! :D

My weigh in tomorrow...havent a clue how I'll do...

Hi girls :hi:

sorry I haven't been around lately, been really struggling this week

got WI tomorrow & im dreading it but we're having a taster session so it should be good fun

how did you get on AQ? xx

Hi girls.

Well i did crap an lost 1.5lb :(
I did go over my syns by around 20 tho and i have not eaten as much speed food as normal so my own fault. So im still over 16 stone :(
I wont be this time next wk tho! gonna make sure :) hope everyone is ok xxx

AQ I know its not what you hoped but its in the right direction!

I lost the same and I'm pretty sure its all back on! I ate waaaaay too much bread today. Back on track tomorrow :D

EDIT - Sorry I lost 1lbs not 1.5lbs!!

Hi girls, had a bad week so dident think id lost much but tonight i lost another 3 and got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month for july. Iv got the EE recipe book and the deserts one too, im sick of eating the same things every week so hopefully it will give me some new ideas.

Well done everyone regardless if you have lost, maintained or put on, your trying and thats the main thing that counts!

1.5lbs is great AQ! well done Lozzy & Lully too :yipee:

Im shocked coz I had a rubbish weekend but I lost 2lbs got Slimmer of the Week & my 3.5 stone award!! :wohoo: xx

well done everyone!

Having a rubbish week now - I know I maintained but I was disappointed and am suffering lack of motivation big time this week!

Still eating all the good stuff and forcing myself to have my syns but scared of getting back on those scales incase they go the wrong way!!!

Sorry for the moan - I just wanna get back in my 'skinny' clothes!!!!

Blue- If you mean the syn free 'ice cream' its done with half a tub of fat free fromage frias, x1 muller light(i use strawberry) and some sweetener and all mixed together then put in tupperware in freezer an every 20 mins mix it up to prevent ice forming for around 3 hrs and then you get something that resembles ice cream/frozen yogurt. its quite refreshing actually an nice with strawberries xxx

Hiya Ladies

Does anyone know if the (everyday value) Tesco Chunky tikka chicken is free ? its the packet meat

Thankyou :)

EDIT: IT IS FREE :) YUM

Hi :waves: Ive just lost 1.6lbs on my first week, very very happy!! The amount i have eaten i was really surprised. I've not became a member of sw because i don't have that much to lose but had hit a dead end with calorie counting. Just trying to find some new yummy recipes for next week :D Looks like we will be having chinese one night next week, chicken and cashew nut is my favorite! x

Well done Pink :)

As regards chicken cashew nut my leader seems to think its 8 syns not 5... i dont know. Il count as 8 to be safe side or il stick to my foo yung which is 4 syns xxx

just copied this from the SW website
Chicken & Cashew Nuts, average portion, 330g serving 8½

HOLY MOLY!!!! Girls thats my fault. I was told about chicken n cashew nut and I didnt double check it. I'm sorry girls. I dont think its worth 8 1/5 syns! Think I'll stick with chicken in black bean :D

I am off to do a food shop this afternoon - thought about trying Iceland as its so cheap!

Does anyone know whats 'FREE' and tasty from there? Any ideas welcomed!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"