~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Kat- These are the syn free things i buy from iceland...

lamb shanks in minted gravy(free)
quarter pound chicken burgers(0.5 syn each)
Chicken in gravy(free)
Duck skewers(free)

Just had 2 chicken burgers with syn free fritters and mushy peas for tea and was sooo tasty! gonna make tuna pasta for work tomorrow and take more fruit to snack on. I am proud to say i have been 100% good this wk on plan! whoop whoop. haha xxx

I dont actualy think Iceland is cheep, It just tricks you into thinking its cheep because everything is £1 or £1.50, you dont get things for 60p, you will be surprised how much that 40P can save you. Its fine if your just getting a few bits but if your doing a full shop its more expensive than some where like Aldi.

thank you! I actually had a change of heart and ended up at Asda as I realised parking would be much easier at Asda! Got loads of tasty healthy treats including my favourite mullerlights (strawberry, cherry and raspberry ones - they are free right?!)

Good news - I got weighed this morning and lost 1.5lbs!!! So 6.5lbs so far! I was asked if I was disappointed about not getting my half stone award but I really dont care as its heading in the right direction!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well Done Blue_Kat on loosing :)

Yeah those muller lights are free x

Well done Kat and also great way of thinking. All in the right direction! x

Hi to all the gang x

WI for me tomorrow. Looking forward to class actually. Think i will of lost at least 2lbs as i have stuck to plan 100% for a change! lol. It is my star week though so we shall see. Good luck to all those yet to be weighed xxx

Hiya Ladies

Weighed this morning and although i have stuck to it 10000% i stayed the same :(..bit gutted..but at least its not a gain :)

Good Luck on WI today AQ :)

x

Good Luck AQ and dont be too disappointed Lotty - you will probably have a really good loss next week to make up for this week!

I tried the diet coke chicken recipe the other day YUMMY...and made a huge FREE cottage pie last night - OH loved it and we managed to eat the lot! I love the portion sizes on this plan! I just chuck loads of superfree and free foods into every meal to bulk it up!

Only thing I am bit miffed about is : is anyone else noticing that supermarket fruit and veg is AWFUL quality - often goes off within a day or two of buying it! Not impressed! I need to find a local market or something!

Lotty- have u altered the things you eat the past wk? or is it *wk? a number of things can cause water retention so could be for many reasons and im sure you will lose next wk. I am a little nervous myself as i have also been 100% good this wk but it is my *wk so i hope water retention doesnt mess me up. Il soon find out as class in 10 mins so il be on later xxx

Lost 1lb!!! so pissed off tbh. Its not for vanity im doing this its to have another cycle of IVF and im getting nowhere fast. So fed up. Consultant said that women can retain up to 5lbs in water on star week so hoping its that as i have been so good! 100% stuck to plan. Very deflated and feel like il never ever get the chance to be pregnant again. Sorry for negative post just very upset xxx

Lotty- have u altered the things you eat the past wk? or is it *wk? a number of things can cause water retention so could be for many reasons and im sure you will lose next wk. I am a little nervous myself as i have also been 100% good this wk but it is my *wk so i hope water retention doesnt mess me up. Il soon find out as class in 10 mins so il be on later xxx

I havent really eaten anything different to what i usually do..only thing i can think of is i havent done as much excersize..usually im running all over the house tidying and going shopping etc this week im on a course and sat on my fat bum bored out my brain :haha:
Hopefully when i finish this course Next Tuesday i can do my normal everyday excersize.
*wk comes and goes as it pleases so i dont know when im due or not..i sometimes have one period in 4 month that lasts 3 weeks..my body is messed up but thats pcos for ya :wacko:

Awww 1lb is great..but i can totally understand you with wanting to loose quicker so you can have IVF quicker..You will get there..I got told i would never have a baby and it took over 3 years of trying..and also got told i could never have IVF due to the fact of my OH has 2 kids :shrug: ...I gave up in the end thinking it would never happen and carried on with life..then that one day came and it happened :cloud9:

You will get your time hun..think positive and be happy :hugs: xxx

Thanks Lotty. I used to suffer from pcos badly and when i lost 4 stones it cleared itself up virtually so hang in there. So glad you got your miracle! sadly no chance for me without the IVF as i lost both fallopian tubes in 2010 due to ectopics :( just hope i lose this weight soon an get going again all being well xxx

im sorry africaqueen - I have no wise words but think youre doing so well sticking to the plan and getting there (even if slower than you would like!) - my sister is also having fertility problems and they are having issues because of the fact they smoke...they have stopped but occassionally relapse again due to the stress of it which I can kind of understand! Its a horrible situation but I believe it will all work out in the end - because it has to! xxxxx

I hope this came out right xxx

big :hug: AQ you'll prob get a bigger loss next week hun hang in there xx

I lost 1lb this week taking my total loss so far to 50lbs :) xx

Thanks Kat x

Nicky- well done! x

AFM- Been terrible last night as ended up having curry and drinking lots of wine with the girls... its the 1st anniversary of my mum's death on wed an i am struggling with it so was comfort eating. I am back on plan from tomorrow as having chicken wings an battered prawns for supper with dh... Ooops xxx

At least you didnt gain tho Lozzy :hugs:

how is everyone doing? xx

stayed same too - funny we are all in the same boat. disappointed tho!

Hello Ladies, I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I used to be on this thread and stalk regulary.
I have a 6 month old and decided its time to lose some more of this baby weight. I am joining a class on thursday and hope I stick to it this time.

Its great to see some of you I remember from before still here and doing well.

What do most of you do? Im old school red and green etc, never got my head around EEasy, I plan to give it a go this time though.

Thanks ladies :)

Hi Claire :hi:

I stick to EE

Used to do mostly green days years ago but now that it's changed I do EE all the way & love it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->