~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Im not 100% how it works, I'll find out more on thursday. But its mainly that you can have meat and carbs on the same plate right with lots of veg. Is it easy to do spag bol/cottage pie and stuff like that on EE?

Weigh In Tomorrow..Hopefully a Tiny loss this week...Fingers crossed :)

3lb off this week :) Happy with that..totalling to 20lb in 8 weeks :D

Im not 100% how it works, I'll find out more on thursday. But its mainly that you can have meat and carbs on the same plate right with lots of veg. Is it easy to do spag bol/cottage pie and stuff like that on EE?

Really easy, you just bulk it out with veg and add some more on the side.

I only lost 0.5lb this week :dohh:

feeling quite annoyed about it as i've tried really hard too :( xx

I know how you feel Nicky, i lost 1.5 this week after staying the same last week and was expecting at least 3lb off

It's disheartening isn't it hun?

Don't mind when I know i've been naughty but it's gutting when you try really hard & don't seem to be rewarded on the scales

I just did a really stupid thing tho & ate half a big bag of crisps coz I was feeling fed up :dohh: like THAT'S gonna help??!!! :comp:

I could easily have eaten the whole bag but managed to get a grip & stop myself so I guess that's something :lol: xx

well I had a takeaway as I was feeling so lousy about staying the same! Decided that I needed a treat as I have been so 100% on it for over a month and couldnt harm!

I had a mushroom chow mein and a few chicken balls ...I know the chicken balls were terrible but its not like I had a HUGE takeaway with loads of different dishes!

Hi girls!

I just started slimming world yesterday, I was so nervous! It's scary that I have to go and weigh in every week but I'm hoping that makes me stay on track. I done a big food shop online that will be delivered today but I have foods I'm allowed in the house already until then. Not quite sure how this works but I have seen so many success stories so it obviously does.
I need to lose 7 pounds to get to my pre pregnancy weight and then I want to lose a further 3 stone which just seems so much and a long way away!
Xx

Good Luck admiral765!!

I lost 1.5lbs! So pleased! thats 8lbs so far!

I have now realised that I really really need to eat my syns to loose weight!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good Luck Admiral :)

Well Done Blue_Kat..Thats Great :)

Weigh Day for me tomorrow hoping for a loss..ate alot more veg this week and used more syns than i have been doing..Fingers crossed :) x

Lost 1lb this week..Happy with that as it totals to 1 & half stone lost :)

Hi guys, I'm new to SW and the boards but hoping I can find people to keep me on track? I started SW a couple weeks ago and lost 4.5 lb in first week nothing the second and today I put on 1/2 lb so starting to feel a bit demoralised as I've been exercising so hard, started the 30 day shred two days ago as well, is anyone doing SW and 30DS?

Congratulations on all the weight everyone has lost so far, I hope I can be as successful!

hey slimmers :) excited to join this thread. have been going to slimming world 6 weeks. so far iv lost 18 and 1/2 lbs delighted with that but was at a wedding and it has thrown me off i really need to get back on track xx

Welcome to Admiral Rainbow & Kimber :hi:

well done blue_kat & Lotty :yipee:

its my WI tonight at 7pm so hope ive lost something xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back