~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done lotty and kimber!
Good luck with weigh in nicky!
To rainbow82 and anyone else, I started a thread in postnatal support called lets lose weight together, there is a great bunch of girls on there and we are all doing really well. Not everyone is doing SW but we are all losing weight! We share tips and advice and really support and motivate one another. I am doing 30ds amongst other things too. Your welcome to join us there too xx

Another 2.5 off this week giving me my stone and a half award :happydance:

Well done Lozzy! thats fab! :yipee:

I only lost 0.5lb but im happy with that tbh as I had a few days off plan so have been lucky :) xx

Wow a lot being going on here! :)

Welcome to Admiral, Claire, Kimber and Rainbow and good luck on plan :) x

Well done Lozzy, Nicky, lotty and all the gang on the fab losses the past few wks! x

AFM- I have been very up an down on plan as struggled with the anniversary of my mums death and also our appeal was heard on monday about funding for a 3rd ivf cycle and the decision has been made but we dont know what it is yet as they inform my GP so im so nervous! anyway i have managed to lose 1.5lb since last weigh in so finally have my weight under 16 stone! yaaaaaaay :) Me an dh are going the isle of man in 2wks for a long wkend so want to of lost 6-7lbs before then so i can have a few treats whilst im there without wrecking my diet xxx

Thankyou AQ :)

Well Done on your loss too xx

Fingers crossed for you on hearing about your IVF :hugs:

Fingers crossed for your funding AQ & well done on the weight loss hun xx

Has anyone done SW and 30 day shred at same time and still manage to lose weight?

I'm only in my first week of SW and doing the 30DS, I will let you know how I have done on Monday :winkwink:
When I wasn't following SW but eating healthily and doing 30DS I lost weight and saw a major improvement in my fitness and toned up quite quickly doing the 30DS, I find that it's really good and so easy to fit into my day with two little ones! Xx

Gillian michaels is one of the trainers from a tv programme called the biggest loser. She is proper hardcore! Lol! She has bought out the 30DS and it focuses on interval training which has been proven to be the best form of exercise to get results. The DVD consists of three levels, when you complete level 1 comfortably, you move to level 2 and then on to level 3. I don't know if your supposed to do 10days of level 1, then ten days of level 2 and so on but for me that was way too hard. I do it every other day and spent longer at level 1 then moved on to level 2 and you can forget level 3! It's way too tough but I will get there! It's only just over 20 minutes a day but in that 20 minutes she pushes you hard! Two girls join Gillian, one of the girls modifys each move so it's easier until you feel you can copy the other girl that does the moves properly. You can get the DVD fairly cheaply from amazon. Def worth it! Xx

Ideally your supposed to do 10 days on each level but I agree it's hard work but I push myself. Well, twice I've got to day 6/7 then given up! Waiting to hear admiral's result on Monday before deciding whether to try it again or not :lol:

Just thought i would share and let you all know my New FAVE Meal atm :)

https://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/36/194736.jpg

This ^^ with Broccoli,Cauliflower & New Potatoes

The Gammon is 1.5 Syn per portion (thats with half the sauce too) :thumbup: and there is 2 in the box
so 3 syns if you wanted it all.

It tastes AMAZING!! It costs £6 for 2 boxes from Tesco..Which i think is expensive but is so nice as a little treat once a week :)

hey im new to this thread! joined 7 weeks ago down 18 1/2 lbs so far! dreading the weigh in tomoro been so bold this week i have no motivation to get back on track! need to snap out of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->