~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Help please ladies...!

I'm restarting SW today, I lost 2 stone on it before I had my youngest, but I put all my weight on and more, and Ive now got 3 stone to lose. I'm 13st6 at the mo and my ultimate goal is 10st7. I know it's gunna be hard going getting there, but I need one tip for motivation and some serious kicks up the bum! I sick of feeling fat and frumpy and no e of my clothes fitting :( I just wanna feel good about myself again. Xxx

Hi,

Can I join? Just signed up to sw online, I've been on ww for about the past 10 weeks after giving birth 16 weeks ago. I started at 12st 12lb and am now 10st 13lb, pre preg I was 10st 4lb but I'd like to be 9st 10lb.

I've lost lots of weight in the past on ww but that was before it changed to propoints. This time I'm struggling, I feel as though I can hardly eat anything and end up eating the same things most days.

I've not had chance to print off my food lists yet but will do it tonight. I've only briefly read how it works but was wondering how many would recommend the extra easy plan? I'm a bit confused after having to weigh everything etc!!

Xx

Welcome Ladies :)

I personally find SW Extra Easy really easy there is so much you can eat..I started 9 weeks ago and have lost 1 and half stone :).
The only thing i weighed was my cheese but now i know roughly how much i can slice off the block.
I aim between 5 and 10 syns aday and have my A (30g of Cheese) & B (2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread) Aday.

Hopefully that little bit of info helped..everyone on this thread is super nice and we all help and encourage one another :)

Good Luck xx
You can have big portions of food..But make sure a 3rd of your plate is super free food like Veg,salad,fruit.

Thanks for the info, would you recommend any of the books or will I be ok without them? Can't wait to get started! Just ordered my 30 day shred DVD too, struggled with exercise on the tiny ww portions! X

6 pounds off! :happydance: only managed to do 30DS 3 times too! Xx

NO WAY well done i am def doing that this week have well been off plan last few weeks and have tried really hard today think done ok though. so starting 30 ds and slimming world properly tomorrow x

WOW Well Done Admiral :) x

Mrsmitch..I use online more than books but the only book i do have and tend to look in is the Food Directory 2012..it has near enough everything from free food to syns,low syns etc quite good :) x

Welcome to all the new girls, Good luck for your first weight in.

Officially starting today!

What yummy/handy free foods should I put on my shopping list?!

I'm liking this already! Just had an omelette for my lunch with 2 eggs!!! Could only ever have 1 on ww, I'm stuffed!! X

Welcome Kayleigh & mrsmitch :hi: is there any reason you can't go to a group hun? I only ask as I think it's much easier when you have the support of your group/consultant especially at first when you're trying to get your head around everything iykwim?

the online app is pretty good but I think you are possibly making it more difficult for yourself when you've previously been used to WW as the two plans are sooooooooooo different if that makes sense?

we'll be happy to help in any way we can of course :friends: so if you wanna know anything just ask away :)

Lotty 1.5 stones is fantastic in such a short time!! :yipee: well done babe!

well done admiral thats amazing! :happydance: I bet you feel really motivated now :thumbup:

Levi - we all have times like this so just draw a line under it & get right back on track & you'll be fine hun :)

Lozzy do you weigh in on thurs like me?

Africaqueen how are you getting on chick? xx

Ive got a bit of a dilemma girls...

My SW consultant rang me yesterday to say id been nominated for Woman of the Year which is great :)

BUT!!! she wants me to make a board with pics of my progress & stand up in front of the group to tell them my story :argh: then the group will choose who they want to win...

don't get me wrong, im really touched to have been nominated :cloud9: but im in two minds about pulling out coz I don't like the idea of going up against other people & trying to win the most votes iykwim?

I dunno what to do? :shrug: what do you guys think? xx

Welcome Kayleigh & mrsmitch :hi: is there any reason you can't go to a group hun? I only ask as I think it's much easier when you have the support of your group/consultant especially at first when you're trying to get your head around everything iykwim?

the online app is pretty good but I
think you are possibly making it more difficult for yourself when you've previously been used to WW as the two plans are sooooooooooo
different if that makes sense?

we'll be happy to help in any way we can of course :friends: so if you wanna know anything just ask
away :)

Lotty 1.5 stones is fantastic in such a short time!! :yipee: well done
babe!

well done admiral thats amazing! :happydance: I bet you feel really
motivated now :thumbup:

Levi - we all have times like this so
just draw a line under it & get right
back on track & you'll be fine hun :)

Lozzy do you weigh in on thurs like me?

Africaqueen how are you getting on chick? xx

Thanks, I'm not sure about going to a group however I heard there's a great one near me, the problem is DH works shifts so can't look after the kids most of the time, the morning group clashes with preschool drop off time and the evening ones are too late for me to be able to feed and put the kids to bed :( online is much much easier for me! Xx

Nicky, id do it. It would be fantastic if you win but if you dont you have a picture there of all your progress to keep you on track if you go through a rough patch.

Yes i get weighed on a Thursday night.

Nicky..
Me Personally i wouldnt do it..only 1 reason i hate talking infront of a group of people :haha: but thats just me..I Like Lozzy's Thinking though :) x

Weigh Day Tomorrow Hopefully Ive Lost..Fingers crossed :) x

Wow well done!

Nicky I would, I think it's an honour to be asked. All your hard work has been noticed! Xx

Wow well done kitty and admiral on such great losses, only 1 lb for me this week, guess I'll have to double my efforts for next week, bit worried about keeping on track though as I'm away Saturday-Monday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->