~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Wow! well done Lotty that's awesome! :happydance:

Welcome Babydust :hi:

Rainbow 1lb is a good loss too hun :thumbup: i've only lost 0.5lb the past few times but a loss is a loss no matter how small :) xx

Hey ladies can I join you please? Joined sw tonight and I've got 4st 5 to lose :blush: I'm currently 13,5 and I'm hoping to reach my pre pregnancy weight of 9st, and I need all the support I can get!

I've done the program before to lose weight for my wedding and I loved it, so hoping I will shift the pounds again!

Hi girls,

So last week for my first week I lost 6 pounds which I'm thrilled with. I know I shouldn't have done and it's early on in my second week but I was excited to see how I was doing this week and weighed myself only to find I haven't lost anything yet. Im doing exactly the same as I did last week. Is this normal? Xx

Hi girls. Sorry im AWOL a lot. Very depressed at the moment and really struggling. We lost our appeal for further IVF funding so we are have been very down but my dad is going to pay for a cycle for us with his savings which i am so thankful for but don't want it to come to that as he is not rich and has saved hard for that cash so we are going higher to try and get pct decision overturned. Anyway... diet took a nose dive so back on plan tomorrow and il be WI next friday x

Kayleigh- Welcome back hun! nice to see a 'oldie' haha. Hows bubs? x

Welcome to all our new ladies and huge well done to all the ladies who have had losses this past wk! this thread is doing so well! il be back with you more from tomorrow xxx

Im sorry about your funding AQ, hope you can get something sorted with the PCT.

3lb off for me this week.

Awww sorry about your funding AQ :hugs: x

Woohoo Well Done Lozzy :) x

So sorry AQ :hugs: hope the PCT are more sympathetic hun

Well done Lozzy! :yipee:

Admiral..... STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES!! :rofl: only go by the official scales once a week or else you'll end up getting fed up thinking you're not losing fast enough & that will only lead you to go off plan chick :hugs:

I also lost 3lbs this week which im over the moon about :happydance: coz my losses have been really slow for the past month

I also won our groups Woman of the Year :yipee: it was such an emotional evening but I feel like a celeb now after all the lovely messages i've had on FB :cloud9: xx

Sorry to hear that AQ.

I know Nicky, I couldn't help it. I made sure my scales were the same as group. I don't want to go on Monday if I have not lost anything :/ xx

But if you go to group they might be able to see if you have gone wrong, I made that mistake the other times iv been to SW and because I wasnt going to group I fell of the wagon and put the weight back on and more.

it hasn't been a week yet tho admiral

our weight fluctuates a LOT during the week & doesn't mean anything. If you know you're sticking to plan 100% then there is no way you will gain so just relax & carry on sticking to plan without fretting over what your scales are saying & IF by official WI you have gained then please go to group & face up to it/get your counsellor to go through your food diary & see if there is something you haven't quite understood.

If you stay away from group it's a slippery path from there hun & you'll struggle to get back on track :hugs: xx

Your right, thanx to both of you. I'm keeping things so basic at the moment so I know I'm doing it right and that's why I can't help feeling disheartened. It's early days though. I will go on Monday and voice my disappointment if I do still stay the same. Thanx again :flower: xx

It can take a few weeks to see what works for you , I loose the most when I eat more meat and cut the carbs down.

Lozzy- Well done on fab loss x

Nicky- well done on great loss and huge congrats on getting woman of the year! that is such a achievement after all you have been through. You have done so well x

Hi to all the gang x

I have a bbq tomorrow and will be having some wine too as im the only woman there with no kids so always feel out of it. Looks like il be being good after the BH now xxx

Thanks Lozzy x

AQ I hope the BBQ goes well for you babe :hugs: it must be so difficult in social situations where everyone else has kids & are probably moaning that they can't have a drink for that reason when you'd give anything to be in their position :hug:

Be kind to yourself chick, I know it's easier said than done but just know we are here for you xxx

Hi all, I had my first weigh in yesterday 1.5 lb loss! Can't believe it, we had a Nando's on wed as a treat for my toddler who had been a really brave girl at hospital and I have had the odd glass of wine! I'm on day 4 of 30 day shred though so that must have helped!

In going to be good this week, we're off on hol in a month, got 7lb to go until I'm pre preg weight and I'm determined to loose that and more before I go x

Hi everyone, hope its ok to join in. I cant afford to go along to sw meetings atm but still have my books from last time so will try to do it from home! Starting today, would like to lose at least 2st 7lb (that would be a great start!)
ttc so want to be as healthy as possible :)

Welcome mrs_kboy :) And Good luck on your journey x

Hey!

I've lost 7.5lbs the last 3 weeks so I was really getting into it before bank hol. Need to get myself back into it before Wednesday.
My consultant has asked me to keep a record and pictures of all the meals I cook to be shared on our FB page. My slimming world journey is going to be a loonnngggg one so might as well document it!

Anyone have any SW recipe ideas? I've altered a lot of my 'old' recipes to be more SW friendly rather than use actual SW ones :) x

Hi,

I have lost track of when I last logged on here as been a busy few weeks (we are in middle of a house move!)

I have now lost 9lbs so far!! Very pleased! I think I would like to loose another stone now but am taking each week as it comes!

Been really very naughty today :haha: My OH and I had a date day today - only the second since having LO...so we spent day working (we have our own business and love our job so its not wierd) - and then went for lunch at the harvester. I had peri peri chicken skewers with jacket potato (no butter) and free salad cart - then a desert (half a sundae cough cough! :blush:) - was yummy and I have been sooooooo good and I dont drink or anything so decided it wasnt a problem!

WI tomorrow :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->