~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Blah which one are you doing?? I love my Davins ones!

power 90 collection hun :D Its FAB if you want a challenge and fast results. I've been losing 1lb a day since i started on Monday :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2I4od5O94Q

I downloaded it :) I linked it a few posts back.

Hi Girls, I posted in my journal but I'll moan in here too. I actually dont like coming on this thread anymore because its full of everyone saying how much their losing etc and here's me not losing anything, despite sticking to plan and exersizing like crazy :hissy:
Got on the scales this morning and I'm a lb up:cry:
I feel like giving up as I'm wasting my time and money on something that isn't going to work.

Jac, I can't remember if you said you were going to try and go to group???!! Don't give up, with the online membership is there a helpline you can call for advice?

Hi Girls, I posted in my journal but I'll moan in here too. I actually dont like coming on this thread anymore because its full of everyone saying how much their losing etc and here's me not losing anything, despite sticking to plan and exersizing like crazy :hissy:
Got on the scales this morning and I'm a lb up:cry:
I feel like giving up as I'm wasting my time and money on something that isn't going to work.

I wrote in your journal jac...:hugs::hugs: The 1lb up is probably water retention, I am sure of it with af..xx

yep jac i agree - im a lb up today and been an angel and my af came yesterday too. stick with it. xxx

Jac please dont get downhearted although I know it must be hard I would be the same x You joined a group didnt you?? ring the woman & talk to her thats what she's there for hun x Please dont stop coming in here :-(

https://www.alivetorrents.com/torrent/2807457/tony-horton's-plete-power-90-series

heres the power 90 download link :) I saved the torrent link to my desktop and just ticked the power 90 stuff, then when I complete it I'll download the next etc etc. seems silly to dl all at once cos it'll take hours n hours!

eeeek it says i need to pay £72 membership to be able to download it

https://www.alivetorrents.com/torrent/2807457/tony-horton's-plete-power-90-series

heres the power 90 download link :) I saved the torrent link to my desktop and just ticked the power 90 stuff, then when I complete it I'll download the next etc etc. seems silly to dl all at once cos it'll take hours n hours!

It doesnt for me :\ its blocked on my pc at work so i cant look at it to tell you the exact thing to click on :dohh:

will get OH to have a look at it, i did bid on ebay for the dvd £20, but im sure ill be outbid as some of them are going for £40 :O

well chuffed off, been good all week, and stayed the same, thanks to AF grrrrrrrrrrr

Very proud of myself today I had brekkie for the first time in about 6 years! And I survived! I had porridge made with half water and half milk and canderel, gonna have lunch in a bit.... gonna make a soup out of veggies i have left til shop and some stock. And making my own chinese meal later.... noodles, lots of veggies and chicken! have bought spring rolls for everyone else but im guessing they are horrendously high in syns so not gonna have any. xxx

omg just used the syn calculator! the spring rolls have 6 syns each and they are tiny - sooooooo not worth it!

It doesnt for me :\ its blocked on my pc at work so i cant look at it to tell you the exact thing to click on :dohh:

okay you just click on 'download this torrent'. don't click on the side bit or 'fast https download'.

you have to download bitcomet first https://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.php

Very proud of myself today I had brekkie for the first time in about 6 years! And I survived! I had porridge made with half water and half milk and canderel, gonna have lunch in a bit.... gonna make a soup out of veggies i have left til shop and some stock. And making my own chinese meal later.... noodles, lots of veggies and chicken! have bought spring rolls for everyone else but im guessing they are horrendously high in syns so not gonna have any. xxx

omg just used the syn calculator! the spring rolls have 6 syns each and they are tiny - sooooooo not worth it!

Oh I'd love a chinese takeaway but not gonna have one :(! maye next weekend though, i dont want to deny myself too much!

Hi girls :)

Jac- Don't give up hun! you are starting class arent you? that may help you feel better.

First princess- well done for eating brekky! i cant start the day without my brekky :)

Well i weighed in this morning and i have STS :-( Af is due any day now tho and i did have that 3 course meal on mon so not suprised really.
Ah well onwards and upwards and im determined to lose 4lb this wk as im joining the gym on monday an will be going 3-4 times a wk :)

Having boiled potato, fish, peas and tomatoes for tea and going on wii sports and will fit later aswell :)

xxx

Thanks girls...OH gave me a pep talk and told me not to give up too. He says he can honstly see I have lost weight so maybe I have lost inches instead, just wish it would show on the scales : ( I didn't go to the gym today in protest, lol, I told OH I was going to stop exersizing cos it was a waste of time:blush:
I did go to the class on wed and spoke to the lady but I'm not joined yet as Im already signed up online so she wanted to check to see if that payment could be transferred over or not before officially signing me up, so no number or nothing yet, she is aware of my problem though and am keeping a food diary to give to her on wed when I go back.

I'm gonna stick with it, I love the food, the way I feel (most of the time) and its GOT TO give me results soon, surely!

Loving your PMA Jac, it is working. Glad OH can see the difference - were always the last to see it in ourselves.

AQ - good news about the gym, jealous. i would love to join.

Quick question just doing my dins - got stir fried carrot, red and yellow peppers, spring onions, mangetout and baby corn. Chicken and then 1 nest of sharwoods medium egg fried noodles - are these free or not cos the syn calculator says no! grrrr! help. xxx

Yeah im glad im joining the gym. There are 4 of us girls from work that are going to join up. We get discount through work so only £20 a mth and thats unlimited use of gym, pool, sauna and exercise classes so will be getting my monies worth! hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->