~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I have instructed my husband to hide the scales!
Just got back from group and lost 3lbs! That's 9 altogether in two weeks! Got my half a stone award and got slimmer of the week :happydance: xx

Fingers crossed for me tomorrow..Hopefully another little loss :) x

Well ladies im off to Kettlebells for the first time ever tonight & im dreading it :rofl:

really scared that the class will be full of skinny minnies & I won't be able to keep up with them :argh:

wish me luck please! xx

Good luck nicky! You will do great! I'm sure there will be but there have to be others that are going to lose weight too! You will be one of those skinny Minnie's soon :) xx

half pound off this week - happy as its a loss so heading in the right direction no matter how long it seems to be taking!!

Well Done blue_kat..as you said a loss is a loss! :) x

Well done blue_kat :)

Well I survived my first kettlebells class :lol: felt like I was actually gonna puke a couple of times :shy: & not sure i'll be able to walk tomorrow? :dohh:

but I sweated buckets so I must've been doing something right :lol: xx

Lost 2lb This morning :) YAY Totalling up too 2 Stone :) x

Well done Lotty and bluekat. Heard good things about kettle bells but I don't think we have a class round here :(

thanks everyone and well done Lotty!

Kettlebells sounds like far too much hard work to me! I nearly passed out walking up a big hill taking my LO to a baby group (cars at garage)...:haha:

I know I need to start a proper excersise routine really, I am loosing the weight nicely but need help toning up! I go out twice per day for lots of buggy walking and running around the park with my LO but thats it! Any suggestions of something fairly easy to try for someone who is out of practice??

well done Lotty! :yipee:

how about swimming blue_kat? I go 3-4 times a week & it's really boosted my weightloss :thumbup:

I can hardly walk today after Kettlercise last night! OMG im actually seriously considering camping out on the couch tonight so I don't have to tackle the stairs!! :haha: xx

well done again lotty and admiral on more great losses :happydance:. Its my turn tonight, think I'll have gained this week due to being away and a glass of red wine last night but I know i'll be back on the wagon now at least. I seem to be running out of recipes though and i'm getting bored with what I'm eating :sleep: so if anyone has any recipes please please share

Good luck rainbow, I'm sure it will be fine!
I have made the spaghetti bolognese, shepherds pie and chicken Kiev all from the online recipes and they were nice. I had gammon, egg and syn free chips and beans the other day. Sometimes I just buy Schwartz seasoning like piri piri and sprinkle it over a grilled chicken breast and have it with salad and uncle bens rice for something quick.
I'm going to make the fish and chips recipe, chilli and steak in peppercorn sauce next week from the online recipes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->