~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Mmm fish and chips sounds so good I'll have to look up that recipe. Well I'm pretty happy, it was 2.5 lost tonight, not bad to say I haven't exactly been good this week lol. Excited to see what I can lose next week being extra good and staying on plan all week. Bought one of the recipe books to so pretty excited to try some of the recipes :)

Quick question -

I eat tons of fat free yoghurts, and my LO eats loads of full fat stuff too - I was wondering whether it would be worth buying a yoghurt maker? Would it be value for money and would it be possible to make 'free' fat free yoghurt with one? xxx

Started slimming world on the 26/6 this year and lost 1 stone 7.5lbs so far :) started at 15.9lbs now 14.1.5lbs :) xxx

Well done Hannah

sorry blue_kat I have no idea about the yoghurt thingy xx

Sorry bluekat I don't know either.

Well I only lost half a pound, not even worth mentioning! :blush: people in group lose more than that when they have had pizza! :dohh: I just used all my syns a few days, I usually only have the minimum amount. And they weren't spent on chocolate or crisps but yougurts and Alpen lights!! I didn't work out as much as I would like, only twice but still! Pfft! Sorry for rant, just hate how hard I seem to have to work to get weight off! However, instead of getting down and eating for Britain I'm gonna strive to get at least 3 pounds off this week! Xx

Hi everyone:wave:
hope its ok if i join you all. I started slimming world on saturday so i'm still getting used to it. I did weight watchers after having my baby and i lost 1 stone 7lbs but my weight loss stalled so i'm hoping slimming world will help me shift another 2 stone.

Also I'm wondering if anyone can help me, i'm going out tomorrow night for an indian meal and was wondering what would be the best to have, i'm thinking boiled rice and chicken tikka but if anyone has any other suggestions i'd be very greatful.xxx.

good luck Lotty, am sure you will be great.

Admiral: try not to get too discouraged even though its really hard, I have a horrible habit of wanting to give up whenever I have a disappointing week so i'm not best person to be saying this but 1/2 lb off is better than losing nothing or putting on.

Welcome hannah, thats a great amount youve lost already.

Well I'm already nervous about my WI tomorrow, haven't had that great a week eating, nothing terrible just lots of potatoes, free on green days which I do but I know from bitter experience that too many carbs means I out on. Am hoping to still lose though as I have exercised minimum 1 hour a day, 2 hours swimming friday, race for life and warm up saturday, long walk sunday and monday and long swim planned for today and tomorrow with a short run thrown in tomorrow for good measure, seem to have fallen well and truly off the thirty day shred wagon though, I swear that woman is a sadist lol.

9 weigh ins till wedding day - desperately want to be at 11st something!

I stayed the same..Never mind..I have got my AF though..so thats my excuse and im sticking to it :haha: ..even though i stuck to the plan 100% xx

Wow well done Hannah, only 1/2 lb off for me this week, bit disappointed as have done bout 6hr vigorous exercise, I think it's all the potatoes and rice I've been eating on green days. Silly really as I know carbs have a bad effect on me! Good luck for the coming week though girls.

Well after a terrible week last week and putting 5 lb on iv lost 4.5 this week, thank god lol

I had a week off last week, i dread to think about what sys i actually had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->