~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi ladies,
I started SW about a month ago I got my half stone award after 3weeks but I havent been in 2 weeks now as Ive been in hospital.Ive had surgery and back out of hospital now so trying to get back into it.
Room for a little'un? xx

Welcome MrsKippling :) Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Course you can join mrskippling..............as long as you change your picture! They are my fave! Lol!
Well done on everyone's losses! Weigh in for me tomorrow! Eek! Xx

3.5 pounds down this week. 1 more pound down and I get my stone award! Xx

Hello all :wave: I'm attempting SW in the hopes I can lose the baby weight plus the extra I've put on since then before I go away next April, I have/had 3st9lb to get back to pre preggo weight, but will be happy to get back to 10st something.

I'm not going to a group as I don't have the funds and the local classes are not good times for me, I looked online, but even with the current offer as a single mum I can't justify £50 in one hit, so I have a starter pack from ebay plus help from Nicky and a few others and I'm going to do my best.

The end of this week is going to be a bit (well a lot) off plan, been out all day today for my birthday, tomorrow out for a dinner to celebrate with my aunt cooking and she always does gorgeous food and scrummy puds, saturday out all day again (seaside = fish and chips), then sunday to my parents for roast. I feel a bit pee'd off with it really, I would have preferred to stay at home and get a good start. I started on plan on sunday and although I had a sneaky mid week weigh (gentle wrist slapping from Nicky for that ;) ) I don't want to go back on the scales now until I've had lots of good days after the weekend. So might make my first official weigh in next friday, even though I bet i'm tempted in the morning :dohh:

Quick question, is cowboy pie just another name for cottage pie?

Hi all!
Can I join you? I have been on slimming world for 4 weeks and I am 10 1/2 lbs down YEAY! really is best diet I've tried, and I have tried them all...
Would be great to join you all as I'm going on holiday on Sunday for 3 weeks and need to keep up my motivation! Need to lose weight as we are going through fertility treatment and I need to get some weight off. I am so impressed with slimming world, I really feel like it's something I could stick to for life.

Hiya everyone and welcome :)

Ive lost 3lb this week totalling to 2 and half stone gone :D So happy xx

Well done lotty! :thumbup:

I lost 2lbs this week and somehow won slimmer of the week with that and got my stone award in 5 weeks! That's two and a half stone altogether xx

Hi ladies.

Just checking in to say well done on all the fab losses and a huge welcome to all the new ladies xxx

AFM- Had a real bad few wks with having our dog put to sleep and issues with work etc. Trying my best to get back on plan from tomorrow. I went an bought chicken, fish, veg an fruit etc today so no excuse. I also spotted some uncle bens 'rice time' meals in asda that you microwave and the sweet and sour with rice is syn free on EE so got that for my lunch for work tomorrow and it looks nice xxx

Welcome Back AQ :)

Hope everything starts to go better for you :hugs: xx

1.5 off this week so im back where i was before my gains, i want to have lost 3 stone by Christmas.

Well Done Lozzy :) How much have you got left to loose to get to 3 stone ? x

Another 1 stone 4.5, i was those 4.5 before a wedding in two weeks.

Well done Lotty Admiral & Lozzy! :happydance:

Hi AQ :hi: sorry about your dog hun :hug:

ive been on holiday & gained 10.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: absolutely gutted :sad2: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->