~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi everyone. Not been on for a couple of weeks. My little girl got really poorly and has been for those two weeks and is just showing signs of getting better. My baby has also been unwell as have I. As a result I have completely fallen off track. I honestly have never been so exhausted in my life so I gave into a few takeaways to avoid cooking :blush:
I am just plucking up the courage to go to group and see how much damage I have done! I'm so annoyed with myself, was doing so well! Will let you know later xx

2.5 on :blush: although not good I thought it was going to be alot worse! All paid up until mid Jan now so bring it on! Xx

Hi everyone. Not been on for a couple of weeks. My little girl got really poorly and has been for those two weeks and is just showing signs of getting better. My baby has also been unwell as have I. As a result I have completely fallen off track. I honestly have never been so exhausted in my life so I gave into a few takeaways to avoid cooking :blush:
I am just plucking up the courage to go to group and see how much damage I have done! I'm so annoyed with myself, was doing so well! Will let you know later xx

:hugs: don't feel bad hun 2.5lbs is pretty good considering

you'll get rid of that again no problem :) xx

Hi girls think i want to join your group. After years of yo yo dieting and eating disorders i've now diabetes and slightly raised blood pressure. I've been trying soo hard for almost 2 years to have baby number 2 that enough is enough. I've done all diets at least once and struggled with bulimia for 14 years but kept that under control for last 8 years. Im now the heaviest i've ever been and dont want my wee girl to have a fat mummy when she goes to school. So can i join lol. Never done slimming world but heard soo many fab storing about it x

Hey all! :wave:

Can I join? My little girl is almost 9 months old and unfortunately, despite losing all my pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of giving birth, I have since put on a stone because I started eating rubbish to give me energy because Eva was a terrible sleeper! Silly, silly girl! :growlmad: I've finally had enough of feeling like shit, so it's time it came off! I joined slimming world on thursday of last week, and when I weighed myself this morning I have lost 2 1/2 pounds! Though saying that I did have a massive blow out this afternoon and ate 4 (yes, 4!) Freddos! Greedy pig! So I figured coming on here for support might be a good idea.

So I'm 30 years LO's, 5 foot 6 inches tall and I started off at 11 stone 1 lb. I am aiming to get back down to 9 1/2 stone.

Hope you are all getting on well? :flower:

I've had a good few days, couldn't get to weigh in tonight because of OH working, will try get to tomorrows or Sat X

I've not started yet but think i will need to do it at home as i cant always get a sitter. Do you think i should go to a few weeks of classes to get the booklets etc or just buy some off ebay?

Def try & join a group to get the proper info hun coz things are changing all the time and the books off ebay could be out of date x

Hi ladies.

Welcome to the newbies and well done on losses. Good luck! x

Hiya Kim, Nicky and all the gang, and well done on losses x

AFM- I am very poorly in bed. Just got over bladder infection and now have the flu so my immune system is stuffed! had a day off work in bed today and same tomorrow then should be feeling a little better i hope. Diet been weird as had no breakfast, tomato soup for lunch and a few chips with pot of curry on before as cant taste much. Tomorrow probs have ice cream or sorbet for this raw throat so wednesday will be my day back on the plan. I did well all last wk before getting ill. Don't bother with class anymore just do it from home. Not had the new mag yet, is it any good? xxx

Hi AQ :hi: sorry to hear you're poorly :hugs: hope you feel better soon hun xx

I've lost my first SW stone and it took just under 6 weeks. I imagine the next stone will take 6-10 weeks and the one after that 10+ weeks as it will slow down once I have less to go. Then after that there will only be a few lbs to go, but they might be allowed to stay for a while depending on if I can fit in my old jeans or not :lol:

Made macaroni cheese tonight, exactly as I would normally, but measured exactly so i could syn it. The portion I ate was 7.5 syns. I'm thinking of working out how much cheese and milk in my portion and counting it as HEA, but the rest of the day I've been so good so it doesn't matter if I need to syn the lot.

I'm finding it a bit strange how I can be so completely good some days and fall spectacularly off the rails on overs. I found the poem on diet momma helped, it made me stop eating LO's toast crusts (with real butter), straightening the grated cheese and just eating that slice etc.

Hi girls!
Can I join you?
I've been on slimming world 2 months now and am 13 1/2lbs lighter!
Really is the best diet ever, I would have lost more but I was on holiday for 3 weeks out of that and pigged out!!
Slimming world really is the best diet ever, I'm never hungry on it!!

Weigh in tomm morning... Was having a great week till AF arrived so don't know if I will have lost anything as I'm so bloated now. It's so depressing when you get on the scales and haven't lost, even when you know you've had a good week :-( xx

Hi ladies, not been in here for a while! Started back at class nearly 2 weeks ago, lost a measly 1/2lb in the first week :blush::dohh: I was doing EE. My heart isnt really in it tbh, but im working on that.

This week I have done original all week, WI tomorrow so will see how i have got on. I used to do original/green years ago when i first started and had a quicker weight loss so I'm hoping this will give me a good start

Hi Bonnie & Lora welcome :hi:

good luck for your WI's tomorrow xx

Thanks guys! Lost 1lb... Wanted 3 but it pushed my over to get my stone award YEAY!!
Did my Christmas wish today, am hoping to lose a stone by Christmas!! Hope i can do it.

Anyone else done a wish?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"