~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome back Lora! x

Welcome Bonnie x

Well done Bugs and all the others on losses x

Nicky- How are u doing hun? x

Well i am feeling a fair bit better today although still got a bad chest. Back to work tomorrow and back on plan, taking turkey sandwich and pasta for lunch with apples as snacks and il be trying to make the diet coke chicken for tea i think :) Hope everyone is doing well. New magazine goes on retail sale tomorrow so il be buying that for new recipe ideas too xxx

Crap day :( Breakfast ok, then went to my friends this morning and had to sample the chocolate cake, lunch ok and dinner ok, but since getting LO to sleep I've had french fries crisps, special k bar and curly wurly (I think that lot is 15 syns) and I still want to eat more, but no interest any sf stuff :( Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Well done Bonnie :)

didn't realise you were a Cumbrian girl too Lora! im west Cumbria, whereabouts are you? (im thinking South for some reason?)

Im fine thanks AQ been swimming twice so far this week & planning to go again tomorrow before WI

im doing a mix of reg/green & EE days atm to see if mixing things up a little bit has any effect on my losses

Lightning bugs sometimes we have days like this dont worry hun its normal but you could maybe look online for some inspirational quotes or something that could help to inspire you? (I do that sometimes & it makes me feel a bit more focused)

will have a quick look & see if I can find a couple that have helped me :) xx

didn't realise you were a Cumbrian girl too Lora! im west Cumbria, whereabouts are you? (im thinking South for some reason?)

Im fine thanks AQ been swimming twice so far this week & planning to go again tomorrow before WI

im doing a mix of reg/green & EE days atm to see if mixing things up a little bit has any effect on my losses

Lightning bugs sometimes we have days like this dont worry hun its normal but you could maybe look online for some inspirational quotes or something that could help to inspire you? (I do that sometimes & it makes me feel a bit more focused)

That was very vague, dont worry i wont stalk you :haha: Unless you want me to :winkwink: lol. Yes, Im south- Dalton in Furness :flower: xx

WI tonight, 3lb :happydance: really happy as only lost 1/2lb in my first week, so ive gone back to green/original for now and thats obviously working better for me xx

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/NickyT75/Slimming%20World/backontrack_zpscb0d5694.jpg

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/NickyT75/Slimming%20World/junkfood_zps86dd7bba.jpg

That was very vague, dont worry i wont stalk you :haha: Unless you want me to :winkwink: lol. Yes, Im south- Dalton in Furness :flower: xx

WI tonight, 3lb :happydance: really happy as only lost 1/2lb in my first week, so ive gone back to green/original for now and thats obviously working better for me xx

:rofl: im not worried Lora (id quite like a stalker if im honest lol) just didn't wanna say exactly where on the forum incase anyone in RL recognises me :flower: will PM you hun xx

:rofl: im not worried Lora (id quite like a stalker if im honest lol) just didn't wanna say exactly where on the forum incase anyone in RL recognises me :flower: will PM you hun xx

Know what you mean, someone recognised my avatar (it was a rare time i put one up of myself) from school once :shock: x

Well done lora!
I find red/ green days work better for me than ee, I know that carbs don't really agree with me so tend to stick to red. A lot of people in my group have said that a red or green week when your weight loss slows seems to boost it!
Xx

Well done lora!
I find red/ green days work better for me than ee, I know that carbs don't really agree with me so tend to stick to red. A lot of people in my group have said that a red or green week when your weight loss slows seems to boost it!
Xx

Dont get me wrong i love and prefer ee and find it more practical but for weight loss r/g work better for me,. yes they are more restrictive but i guess thats the way to go if you are wanting better weight losses. Im thinking of doing red again this week and then following week creep a couple of ee days in and see how that goes! xx

ive done 3 red days 2 green & 2 EE this week

feels a bit weird & im not sure if maybe it would be better sticking to 1 for a whole week? but ive enjoyed my meals and havent been bored or hungry

its my WI tomorrow at 7pm so will see how ive done then decide what to try next week xx

Please can I join? I went to my first meeting on Tuesday night, and will mainly be doing red/green days with the odd ee day. I want to lose a stone by Christmas as a first goal ready for ivf in February time.

Please can I join? I went to my first meeting on Tuesday night, and will mainly be doing red/green days with the odd ee day. I want to lose a stone by Christmas as a first goal ready for ivf in February time.

Welcome hun :hi: xx

Cheers Nicky, love the quotes, I had such a bad night with LO that I ended up adding a freddo to my list as well at 1.30am :sigh: could have been worse, I used to eat 200g bars of chocolate in an evening or 2 or 3 mars/snickers/twirl.

I have been really bloated the last couple of days, at the weekend I had a reasonable flat stomach but now it looks all pregnant again. Any ideas? I usually have bread as my HEB and only eat pasta once or twice a week, potato most the other days. Nothing has changed this week just have a big ol bloaty tum :(

Lightning do you eat rice? I find rice really bloats me

Bread does it to me hun

I very rarely eat it nowadays & when I do I always feel like a balloon xx

I have rice about once a fortnight. Normally I would say bread is the culprit, but I eat much less than I did pre SW and it has only been a problem the last couple of days and I eat bread nearly every day, I'm even getting used to the tiny slices from a 400g loaf and wholemeal and don't feel quite so deprived now.

I forgot that I'd been out on the bike and did 5 miles yesterday, so hopefully it will help minimise the effects of the chocolate cake and evening binge. I had a random thought while I was out that I was carrying as much excess weight on me as my toddler and his bike seat is, so when I'm back to my target weight cycling should be so much easier and if I should ever get the chance to go out without my child I'll be off like a rocket :lol:

Hi ladies! How are you all doing?
I have had a crap week really, I would have thought I would be really motivated having got my stone award last week but I just can't seem to summon the energy this week... Any words of inspiration??
X

Hi Bonnie

its hard to get motivated sometimes but I just try to keep focused on my goal as best I can :hugs:

do you have very much to lose? xx

I'd been really good today, apart from an extra slice of bread with my soup, but then had crisps, curly wurly and special k bar totally 15 syns this evening and I'm still peckish.

Does anyone else want to eat more when it is cold?

I go through phases where im ok sometimes then other times I just can't seem to fill myself no matter how much I eat

Doing quite well at the moment (after 2 days off plan over the weekend) so hoping to still get a loss on thursday

how is everyone else getting on? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"