~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

made some 'scones'

305507_10152235176815244_472332236_n.jpg

good with soup or as a savoury snack - free x

I made some today, they are like bricks, what am I doing wrong? I used one pack of cheese and onion smash, most of a tub of quark (150-200g ish) and 3 eggs. They didn't have the cottage cheese and chives when I went shopping and I was intrigued to see wtf quark was.

lol er not sure iv never used quark so dont know what the texture is like- maybe you used too much smash - it still needs to be a bit sticky and dont do them too thick x

Hope everyone's getting on ok and no x factor slip ups tonight! Lol.

We had OHs cousins 18th tonight but I only had two vodka and diet cokes so had a great day today!

Has anyone made the porridge pancakes? Xx

I had the porridge pancakes for breakfast today with raspberrys and blueberrys. They were Delicious and kept me full till mid afternoon.

What flavour yoghurt did you use Pinksaphire?

My mum made them and said they were horrid but maybe she made them wrong lol.

wooohoooo!! lost 5lbs on my first proper week back on plan!! chuffed with that!! hoping for a 2/3lb loss next week! xx

Hey ladies!

I am back with my tail between my legs :dohh:

I joined in Feb this year and shifted just over 2 stone in time for my wedding in June. Fast forward 5 months into our marriage and I have put most, if not all of it back on. I am so angry with myself that I have let this happen :growlmad: I felt amazing on our wedding day as I had worked so hard and got to the size/weight I wanted to be and now I am fat and miserable again.

So....I am off back to to my SW class tonight and hoping to lose as much as I can by Christmas. I haven't seen a lot of our families since the wedding and will more than likely see them all at Christmas. I really don't want to feel self conscious about my weight when we all get together so I am ready to kick ass!

I am also 30 next year and we have planned a massive family holiday to Majorca so I would love to feel good for that too!

Wish me luck!

x

welcome back leash!

good luck geebug!

thanks mumj! seen as i have been so good im treating myself to the mint and lamb steaks from my friends lamb (full of syns) with a massive roast potatoes, yorkshire puds and all gonna enjoy it too!!

What flavour yoghurt did you use Pinksaphire?

My mum made them and said they were horrid but maybe she made them wrong lol.

I used the luscious lemon greek style (0.5 syns) I have made them previously using vanilla flavoured and didn't like them but using the greek style mullerlight made the mixture thicker and definitely tastier.

Hi girls!

Gee bug how did you get on??
Baby devil well done!! So satisfying seeing those number go down on the scales.
Leash welcome! Well done for getting back on track. There are a few girls in our group who have put on weight since their wedding, they said that the focus of their weight loss was gone, did you find that? At least you have your holiday to focus on, bikini time! I'm trying to do a stone by Christmas, am 5lb down, 5 weeks to go! My weigh in on weds, have been fairly good so hoping for 2 at least.

How's everyone's week going? X

Welcome back Leash

well done on all the great losses girls :yipee:

I thought the magic pancakes were horrible as well :lol:

speaking of pizza... I made pizza topped chicken for tea tonight & omg! It was awesome! :thumbup: will defo be making it a lot more often from now on :)

Also went swimming this morning & did 50 lengths so quite proud of myself today :)

how did you get on at your 1st WI Geebug? xx

Well done geebug! Makes it worthwhile seeing the scales drop!
Mumj have you tried cadburys chocolate mousse? It's great for choc cravings and is only 3 or 4 syns, I'll check it. Make sure you get the ones marked 'light' or 1/2 fat though! There is also recipe for baileys chic mousse in slimming world mag but Its more syns than cad one so haven't bothered making it!
I'm going to make lots of handmade pressure this year like truffles and sweets so its going to be hard not to eat them..
Nicky what Does pizza topped chicken consist of? Sounds yummy!

Weigh in tomm so I went and did 30 lengths this morning to make myself feel better about going for dinner tonight, must not look at dessert menu must not look at dessert menu...

Will check them out thank you!

Hope weigh in goes well, enjoy dinner tonight. My weigh in is tomorrow night, can't wait! Xx

Here is a pic of my pizza topped chicken for Bonnie11

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/NickyT75/EEPizzatoppedchickenwithspicywedges.jpg

its basically just a chicken breast flattened out & used instead of a pizza base :thumbup:

I also went swimming this morning & was so chuffed I managed to do 64 lengths in an hour :happydance:

I only started going in June & couldn't even swim when I started! :smug: but its made a massive difference to my body shape so im over the moon about it :yipee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->