~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

No not tried it yet, still a bit off my food so will wait till weekend. Yes I have to make sure I drink lots of water through the day, do you like squash? The sugar free/ low cal ones are free.

WI tomm, dreading it. Have eaten 2 packs of crackers in last 2 days !! But I just have no appetite for anything else so I'm hoping the calories balance out...I shall find out on the scales in the morning!

Rocky road sundae sounds yum! I had a choc brownie sundae last week and it was soooo good. Don't know if I'll be saying that when the scales go shooting up haha
I find it easier to stick to the diet if I give myself a treat a week. Usually a KFC coz my hubby loves them too, but sometimes a pizza. I tend to have it at the weekend as I weigh in on weds so sat is halfway through my week. If I have a treat to focus on it seems to keep me on the straight and narrow for rest of the week, at leat that's the idea!
X

That's the same as me! Count down the days till my piggy night hee hee.

Hope weigh in goes well tomorrow!

Xx

Wooooo 3 lb lost girls! Better than I thought I'd do but I know I've been I'll this week so have to work hard not to put it back on this week when I get my appetite back!
How you girls doing?
Xx

Well done Bonnie 3lbs is fab hun :yipee:

Im dreading my WI tomorrow coz I havent been able to go swimming (no babysitter) & I normally do 4+hrs a week

I've stuck to plan but got on the scales this morning & saw that id gained about 4lbs :shock: so went on a bit of a downward spiral feeling sorry for myself & ended up having a burger fries & a cream cake to make myself feel better :dohh: smart move! NOT!!! :grr:

Its the 1st time ive done anything silly like this for a very long time but im sooooo sick of half killing myself every week to only lose 1lb :( & the only thing different was my lack of exercise so it was an unfair gain... at least now I feel like I earned it :lol: xx

Nicky I seem to remember you giving me a bollocking about weighing in at home between official WI days. Keep plodding on hun, we can see your shape changing so you are doing something right :hugs:

I've had a bad week and it isn't going to get much better over the next 3 days with two lunches and one evening meal out ahead of me. I'm currently on track for a stay the same, if i give in to the chocolate residing in my cupboard I might gain :( So far today has been good. I had no yogurt so had cereal for breakfast using my HEB plus some of the milk from HEA. I would like one day this week to be under 15 syns.

I had apple crumble and custard yesterday - pissed off with myself

Hi Ladies :D

Im still here but been in Santas Grotto part of the forum hehe

Ive managed to hit my target i set myself which was loose 3 and half stone before 19th December..So happy..Hope your all doing well

Im having 2 weeks off dieting from the 19th December and then getting back on it after that :D

xx

That's fab Lotty!!

I bought the SW rocky road cereal bats last night. They're gorgeous and you can use them as HE!! Already had two this morning but will syn them so I can have my roll for lunch. Great for choc cravings! Xx

Two off this week and iv had KFC and two lots of cake.

Well done Lotty & Lozzy

I didnt go to group but according to my scales ive gained 3lbs :( bloody gutted as ive stuck to plan (apart from my blip yesterday which hasnt shown up on the scales yet anyway)

its our SW Xmas party on sat so i'll be having a flexi-syn day but will hopefully be able to go swimming again next week so with a bit of luck i'll be able to pull things back xx

Hey ladies!

Had my first WI last Mon and lost 4lbs, I was chuffed to bits! It feels good to be back on track :)

Had a bit of a challenge this evening though, DH made thai green curry and I didn't realise how high in syns coconut milk is. Luckily I had a look online before he dished it out and had to say no...after a little taste of course.

Friday nights are tough! Hope you are all doing well?

x

That's brilliant Leash!

It's horrible when something you love to eat is a no no!

Fridays are hard, you're right xx

Well done Leash! Asda sell a reduced fat version of coconut milk that I sometimes use (not sure on syns but I use it every now & then as a treat & still get losses) or he could maybe adapt the recipe in future & use coconut mullerlights instead? - I know... it sounds wrong but ive tried it in curry & it was lovely! :thumbup: xx

I take it back actually - Fridays are not hard...Friday - Sunday is hard lol!

Coconut Mullerlight in a curry? Really? I am not sure I would go for that. Was it really nice?

x

Lol I was very skeptical about it too but honestly it was nice!

went out last night & have probably consumed an entire weeks worth of syns :blush: plus im going out for a family meal tonight... Dreading this weeks WI tbh :argh: xx

I've had 3 days of being very off plan, tried to get back to it today, but ended up with a cappuccino when out earlier and despite having had dinner I'm so hungry now and I don't want anything SW friendly. I did manage to scrap a 0.8lb loss when I did my WI at home on friday, but I'm quite sure I have gained more than that since then. I would love to get to 12st or preferably 11st13lb by christmas so I need to get focussed for a few days, but this hunger is something else :grr:

good luck Geebug!

Lightning you shouldnt be hungry hun there's loads of free foods you can have & if you say you don't want anything SW friendly then it's not actually proper hunger you are feeling & more likely to be emotional hunger/cravings because you are not eating enough of the correct things/depriving yourself of something important xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->