~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Wow that looks yummy! Is it mozzarella and tomato purée? Might have to make that later!
Yes I love swimming too. Used to swim a lot and am getting back into it now, I try and go 3 times a week and do at least 30. Same as you, I can notice the difference in my body, especially my arms and legs. Would take swimming over going to the gym anytime!
Weigh in soon...

well done on the losses!

that chicken looks so yummy def going to have to try that!!

i really want to swim but can only swim under water so its embarrassing lol.

going fairly well this week (except the coronation chicken at work last night :blush:) but other than that im doing well x

Lost 2lb, got my stone and half AND my Club 10!! YEAY!

Seems like its taken ages but I lost around a stone before I joined SW so have to keep reminding myself of that!
7lbs to go before Christmas... Must keep focused xx

Well done Bonnie11. Bet you feel great.

Does anyone know the syns in the youngs Chinese curry mix? Xx

Wow well done you! Great week.
Is the sauce spelt Yeungs rather than youngs? If so it's 6 per pack, if not then I don't know! Xx

Thanks!
Yes that's it, was reading it upside down earlier. Thanks for that, one pack does OH and I about 5 nights so that's v good! Xx

Well done on those fab losses girls! :yipee:

the pizza topping is pasatta ham onions peppers mushrooms garlic jalapenoes sweetcorn mozarella & chilli flakes x

Silly q but do you cook the chicken first? I need step by step instructions lol x

I put my chicken breast into a plastic bag & whack it until it's large & flat then spray with fry-light & pop it in the oven for 10 mins

meanwhile soften your toppings in a frying pan then spread your chicken with pasatta & pour your cooked veggies/garlic etc... on top then sprinkle with HEA mozarella & chilli flakes/herbs/whatever then pop back into the oven until cheese is melted & it is hot right the way through

Really really yummy! :munch:

it's my WI tonight at 7pm so wish me luck! xx

Good luck nicky! Let us know how you get on.
Am going to try the chicken pizza tonight I think, looks so yum!
X

Stayed the same this week but im happy with that, i want 3lb off for next week to get my two stone

Only lost 1lb so im a bit disappointed after how hard ive worked this week

I know its still a loss blah blah blah... but ive swam 180 lengths of the pool in the past 3 days so im a bit gutted it wasn't loads more :( xx

I'd be gutted too if I'd worked that hard Nicky, but at least it is one off and not one on. Maybe you are full of swimming pool water ;)

Why do I always have to eat the contents of the cupboard the night before WI? Having had a good day, a few syns but nothing excessive I have attacked crisps, curly wurly, these two would have still kept me within 15 syns, then cereals, cereal bar, mini pack of cadbury fingers x 2 and a glass of milk this evening. Now I feel sick and cross with myself, I have no will power :(

There are 19 weeks between now and my holiday so I need to lose 2lb a week on at least 16 of those weeks #musttryharder

Made a dessert last night, has anyone done it before:

Jelly
Muller Yoghurt
Natural Yoghurt

All whisked todether and put in the fridge to set - 1.5 syns for whole thing!

xxx

Apologies for TMI but this new eating is making me really constipated!! I have never had any issues before but this is horrible :( xx

MumJ I find the eggs do that too me :(

Despite having more piggy evenings than good ones and it being AF week I lost 1.8lb which is good. I'm impatient now, I want to be in my old clothes.

Oops, gonna blame the three eggs I have for breakfast every day then!

Off out for dinner tonight, oh oh!

Hope everyones getting on ok x

Hey girls! How is everyone? Good weekend?

Me an the hubby have been down with norovirus for few days, have only been able to keep down Ritz crackers, lucozade and soda water which aren't exactly food optimising but didn't have much choice really! Plus bloody AF is due in couple of days so can only pray for a miracle on WI day..

Mumj are you drinking lots of fluid? I find that happens to me if I don't drink enough.

Well done lightning! Keep going and I'm sure you will be back in your old clothes before long.
Geebug haven't tried that dessert but sounds nice, will give it a go.

Was given a recipe for quick choc cake in a mug (?) at group. 1 egg in a cup, beaten, add 1 choc options and 2 tbs sweetener and cook in microwave for 1 1/2 mins. Eat with muller poured over xx

I only really drink diet Pepsi which is probably part of the problem!

Have you tried the micro choc cake yet Bonnie11?
Hope you and hubby are feeling better!

Not holding out much hope for weigh in tomorrow as had a rocky road ice cream sundae when out for dinner on Sunday night as well as my usual Dominos on Friday!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->