~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I've been bad! As well as my dominos I had loads of cookies that OH bought, some garlic bread and on other days I've barely been eating at all.

Not been sticking to the plan at all. If somethings there I've eaten it.

Hope everyones been doing better than me!

Xx

Im joining slimming world tomorrow, can i please join?! X

I tried ww and found it too regimented and i couldnt be doing with the constant weighing, so giving this a go, i need to lose 3.5/4 stone :/ i have no will power whatsoever!

2.5 off for me last night and I was absolutely chuffed!!
xxxx

Well done Geebug thats brilliant hun! :yipee:

I made a Chinese 'fake-away' tonight... Spring rolls with egg fried rice & curry sauce, all this for only 2 syns! :happydance: yum yum yum! :munch: xx

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/NickyT75/Slimming%20World/Springrollsfriedriceampcurrysauce.jpg

Hey ladies, hope you are all well?

I lost 1.5lbs this week and was chuffed - thats 5.5lbs in 2 weeks! I know its not a massive amount but I only want to lose about 1.5 stone so I know it may be a long process for me with smaller losses but I want to keep it up and try get halfway there by Christmas. Of course that only leave 3 more WI so fingers crossed.

How is everyone coping with all the lovely festive treats everywhere you frickin turn? Honestly, a visit to Asda has become like 45 minutes of torture as every aisle has got some kind of Christmas chocolate/sweets/desserts etc etc

Its going to be a looooooong December!

x

Well done Leash! :yipee: know what you mean about Asda :rofl: it's lika an aladdins cave of synful naughties isnt it? :argh:

the next few weeks are gonna be difficult but im not gonna stress as much as I normally do & if that means having a few treats & dealing with the consequences im ok with that :) im still gonna follow plan but not as rigidly (being overly strict hasnt done me any favours lately coz my losses have all but stopped!) & will get back to full steam ahead once Xmas is over & it will hopefully be like restarting the plan so my losses might speed up again xx

good luck Geebug!

Lightning you shouldnt be hungry hun there's loads of free foods you can have & if you say you don't want anything SW friendly then it's not actually proper hunger you are feeling & more likely to be emotional hunger/cravings because you are not eating enough of the correct things/depriving yourself of something important xx

I hadn't thought of it like that, I wonder what I'm missing in my diet or if i should take my multi vits again. I stopped taking them when I started SW as my SW diet is far healthier than my old one, but maybe I'm still lacking in something. I know I eat when I'm tired and i want the chocolate and biscuits as energy food, but I can't sleep so I'm always tired.

Yesterday I managed to stay within the 15 syns :happydance: Helped by the fact I fell asleep putting LO to bed and didn't wake up again until after 11pm, so less snacking time and not as tired. Couldn't get back to sleep until 5am though :dohh: My only snacks were french fries (4s), cereal bar (4.5s) and an options with a glug of milk (3s) with only having 3syns all day I scraped in at 14.5syns :D Hopefully I can stick to plan now and get a loss this week.

:munch: I have just made another batch of potato and leek soup and it is my best yet. I only like potato and leek or broccoli and stilton soup. Fortunately with the aid of laughing cow blue triangles I can make a low syn B+S soup which is OK, not quite the real thing but good enough. Even better my superfree is included in the bowl so no having to add veggies or salad :happydance: I didn't even put any spread on my bread today :smug: I just need someone to get me through the evenings and it will be a good week.

Hi ladies,
Well done on the losses!!

What are you all planning to do over Xmas in regards to diet? I'm having a week, possibly two off and just going to deal with it afterwards as I can't resist all the yummy christmas goodies!!!

3lbs for me this week so hopefully get ny stone award next week which will be week 5 so pretty chuffed with that!

Have worked out if I keep losing at a minimum of 2lbs per week (unsure how realistic that is) I can lose almost 3stone altogether by my 21st in March. Will need to see how much I put on over Xmas though!!

Xx

HI not been on here for months, I fell of the SW wagon a while ago, but last month I joined a local meeting and got back on it and so far lost 14lb!!

Welcome back danielle & well done on your loss :)

well done to you too mumj18 :thumbup: x

Helllllo all, i have only just realised there is a SW support thread on here lol!! I have lost 26 pound on SW so far this year annnnd two weeks a go i was voted miss slinky by my group. I had to stand up and talk about my journey infront of everyone which was scary but it felt so motivating winning the award!

This time last year i lived on microwave meals and couldnt cook at all, now i love making sw meals and it has totally transformed my life! I think i have aboyt 3 stone left to loose - im getting there slowly but surely!

Good luck to you all and now i know the thread is here can add more to it :)!! XX

Helllllo all, i have only just realised there is a SW support thread on here lol!! I have lost 26 pound on SW so far this year annnnd two weeks a go i was voted miss slinky by my group. I had to stand up and talk about my journey infront of everyone which was scary but it felt so motivating winning the award!

This time last year i lived on microwave meals and couldnt cook at all, now i love making sw meals and it has totally transformed my life! I think i have aboyt 3 stone left to loose - im getting there slowly but surely!

Good luck to you all and now i know the thread is here can add more to it :)!! XX

Welcome hun :hi: well done on your fantastic loss so far :thumbup:

reading your post made me smile coz you sound so motivated & positive & exactly like me since joining SW :happydance: im a totally different person! :)

just over a year ago my idea of cooking was opening the freezer door & putting something into the oven for 20 mins :shy: & my idea of exercise was walking the half dozen steps from my front door to my car :dohh:

Now I enjoy cooking healthy meals from scratch, can swim over a mile in one session & have just taken up running :shock: xx

Yay thats fab Nicky :) How is running going?! Ur braver than me in the freezing cold lol! One thing i do need to work on is my exercise! In the winter my motivation is the only thing that does a runner lol!!

Yayyyy im so motivated!! When i was doing my speech for SW the other day i realised that i am now 28 and since i was 18 i have joined ten, yep TEN, different dieting clubs!! This is the first time i have stuck it out for more than a few months and i am loving it! I feel so much better about myself :)

Anyway enough cheesiness lol i really must go and do some housework while LO is watching Mr maker lol!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->