~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Nicky your fakeaway looks lush! Do you have a recipe? Fell off wagon yesterday and had a big mac & fries (37 syns!) trying to reign it in today have had an omlette with baby corn & peppers and might do a sPag bol tonight, did diet coke chicken the other night and it was lush!
https://i50.tinypic.com/2ldtv13.jpg

I've just realised that although my loss was teeny tiny this week it had given me the 1.5st SW loss so far. 2lb to go until my total loss halfway point :)

Well think i'm going to change group - not really happy with my consultant, this will be the 3rd group I go to if I go too a new, may go back to my old one, but i wont be able to stay for group long which is the reason I changed :/

im back.....again!! this time for good - iv had enough!

started last week and my weekly weigh in is tomorrow (i do it online!)

(had a sneaky weigh yesterday and looks like 4lbs!!) wahoo!!

for tea tonight i had philly pork - it was yummy!!

29610_10152289840175244_1199781303_n.jpg

feeling good about SW this time and havnt even cheated this wekk i think something has clicked!!

now to catch up on the thread :wacko:

also iv found swede and potato mashed together actually still tastes like mashed potato (just an easy way to get 1\3rd SF and get DS to eat swede :) )

weigh in day for me today but I have had an absolutely horrific week :blush:
xx

xx

We can blame Sarah for us both sliding off the wagon yesterday :winkwink: Eat loads of speed stuff today, drink lots of water and hope for the best x

xx

We can blame Sarah for us both sliding off the wagon yesterday :winkwink: Eat loads of speed stuff today, drink lots of water and hope for the best x

I know!
I had a roast last night too!!

Had toast with honey and a bowl of fruit for breakfast and have tomato soup with croutons and a bowl of brocoli and swede for lunch!

Come on weightloss! :haha:

Whats that saying though? Feed a cold...

I should have my weigh in tonight, but going to a group later in the week. Not happy with my consultant and her comment she made. So looking at changing groups again

GL anyone getting weighed today

Was your consultant rude to you Danielle?

Has Bonnie11 posted recently?

I've been v bad, just ate half a large bag of crisps and loads if peanuts!!! Xx

I made a comment on our FB page about probably gaining weight in the next few week's because I had been put on the pill and that in the past I have gained up too 2stone in a month. My consultant commented saying that it's not the tablets it's what you eat.
I know my body, and i know what being put on the pill has done to me before - I inboxed saying this and she completly ignored it(FB shows when a message has been seen). I know it's nothing nasty but made me feel like I was making excuse for any weight i gain in the next few weeks :( I'v done nothing but eat crap today because I just think well if someone who is supposed to help me things i'm making excuses then whats the point :(

My partner has come home late today tho and told me he's been put on shift work so will be home in a moning but not the evening, so I can now go too my first group has I have some1 too collect my son from playgroup :)

That is a bit off. Your consultant is there to support you! Ours is so positive about everything, even gains xx

Stayed the same last night - didnt deserve that either as have eaten like a piggy!

Grrrrr went to a Christmas Market on Sunday with all intention of been good and had baileys coffee, two donuts, bacon sandwich, crisps, chocolate and a hot dog and i havent got back on it since :-( I dont know why i do it and i cant make WI this week either!

So angry with myself, am back on it 100% from tomorrow!! Not good!!

That's fab you must be so pleased!

I really need to get back on plan xx

well put 4lb on at WI - then went and had a Chinese :/

Got tomorrow's meals planned, just got t stick to it - if I stick to it I should get the 4lb back off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->