~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I had some slices of dominos :/ im doing a food diary & its helpig, and trying to meal plan, once im on the wagon im on but i stray very easily!

why can't i stick at it? you would thing 4lb on would get me back into it,but no I had chinesse on way home, then today when I went for lunch, I forgot to change my chips too a jacket and forgot to change my pea's to salad. Then for tea i'v picked at some chips from chippy because I ended up watching my friends kids for her while she went to hospital with her SIL who was in labour.

That was today, so wake up tomorrow as a fresh day, write down what you are going to eat, even for the week. I do a food diary it really helps me look back at the day and see where i have been bad and where i can draw inspiration, you CAN get back on the wagon :)

Got my Size 8 work trousers on today - slightly snug but they are on!

So disappointed this morning, I'm lost 1.4lb and I really wanted to lose 2 as that would have taken me to my halfway point. Still better than nothing and better than the last few weeks. It is fish and chips tonight and back on it tomorrow.

Currently contemplating a bagel which would blow a tonne of syns, but don't NEED one, they are just there and my bacon s/w and salad was nice but I'm still a bit hungry.

So I just ate a cupcake, half a brownie and 5 quality street

Nice one gee!!

Ah well, I figure if I can maintain till after Xmas then fine.

Wanted to get to target my then so I could put half a stone on over Xmas :haha:

xxx

If you are really craving it, have it otherwise you will end up binge eating, were having carbonara for dinner tonight :) and i was norty and bought chocolate philly, might have to get one if the crackers from healthy extras list to eat it on, 4 syns for 30g i believe!

If you're craving it you should eat it cos you'll be thinking about it all day otherwise!

Dominos night here, highlight of my week lol.

Was naughty and had an extra brown roll today as was still hungry after my first one. Considering I'm gonna eat a large double cheese pizza tonight I think a brown roll is the least of my worries though!

Hope everyone is well, great work on the losses and keep remembering tomorrow is a new day :)

Xx

Can i ask..Do any of you ladies order Chinese or other food and then feel super guilty for ordering it ?

I have ordered Chicken in Oyster sauce with boiled rice for tea tonight and even though its only 4.5 syns for the meal i feel guilty :(

I think it is because i havent gained any weight whilest being on this diet and im scared of doing so...Fingers crossed for Wednesday :haha:

Hope your all doing well :hugs:

I ordered chinese but had fried this and fried that! I felt horrid after! Did you weigh the portion my consultant told me that an average portion from the chinese is triple the syns cause they are so big compared to the slimming world portion :s that made me feel bas just knowing that! X

I thought the portion size would be more...not to bad as even if i triple it, it would only be 13.5 syns for the day.
I never weigh the portion either..ahh well hopefully i will still maintain or something :)

x

Got myself organised and did an online shop and ordered butcher meat so back on track now!

Been eating Ben and Jerries though, 12.5 syns for 100g. Hope it doesn't affect me too much on Weds. Xx

finanlly lost my half a stone!
woo! Probably go on over Xmas mind.
xx

Well Done Geebug :) x

I keep thinking i hope i dont gain too much over Xmas but even if i do i will try my best to loose again in Jan :) x

I try and get to the gym twice a week or gym once a week and water aerobics.
Going to try and maintain now until after Xmas - there are too many goodies around!
xxx

I really need to join the gym. Pushing the double buggy whilst shopping defs counts as exercise though! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->