~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and well done to everyone!
To say i have been a disaster zone is a understatement, hence the reason iv stayed away as didnt want to drag ppl down. My best friend Jane died last month and i have been comfort eating and drinking and as a result have gained a lot of lbs. Back to the drawing board tomorrow, as had a chinese etc today as its our wedding anniversary. I am feeling huge tho and my face is bloated and horrid so has to stop! i am determined now as i feel so yuck with all the crap iv been eating xxx

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and well done to everyone!
To say i have been a disaster zone is a understatement, hence the reason iv stayed away as didnt want to drag ppl down. My best friend Jane died last month and i have been comfort eating and drinking and as a result have gained a lot of lbs. Back to the drawing board tomorrow, as had a chinese etc today as its our wedding anniversary. I am feeling huge tho and my face is bloated and horrid so has to stop! i am determined now as i feel so yuck with all the crap iv been eating xxx

Sorry you have had such a rough time honey :(
I know how its tough to not just binge when your feeling so low.
I was the same yesterday, I wouldnt like to imagine how many sins went down my throat :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss AfricaQueen xx

1.5lbs off this week, so got my stone award.

Let's see how much I'll put on over Christmas though! Xx

Thank you girls x

Geebug- It's so hard not to comfort eat isnt it. I need to get a grip now though or at least try. Hope your ok? x

Mumj- Well done on the loss and your stone award! fantastic. We all gain a little over xmas but you will soon lose it x

Hi to everyone else.

I went shopping today and stocked up on chicken, satsumas, apples and veg etc. Gonna be good as i can as i have my operation date for 31st Jan and i want to be fitter for that. Its only minor surgery(gynae) but still a GA so want to be fit xxx

mange to stick to plan this week - then the weekend come :/ had KFC for inner, gone to have my stew for my tea - and it's cooked did it in slow cooker over night, but the meat doesn't look to good and now I darn't eat it!
Got too sit through my partner eating a pizza from the take-away now while I figure out what else I can have :/

I personally forgot about it lol...I started back on SW (2nd Jan) after my 2 weeks off for christmas..I gained 13lbs over xmas which was'nt as bad i thought (i thought i would gain at least 2 stone!)..First weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb :)..How is everyone else doing ? x

I had my first weight in since before Christmas and i stayed the same, no idea how lol

I only gained 3lb xmas week then got 2 off the following week, have a total loss of 14.5lb in 12weeks now :)
Been struggling to get on plan past couple weeks but these past few days i'v been back on it :)

I had been ignoring this thread as I have struggled the last month, I was doing ok until almost xmas and then with various meals out it started to slide, just after xmas I had only gained 1.5lb but then with my sons birthday and leftover party food I gained another 2lb, pizza takeaway one night added 2 more but that went again in the following 2 days thankfully. So as I really want to be back in pre pregnancy clothes in 12 weeks time I have gone for broke and joined a group today. Can't really justify spending £5/week to be weighed, but need the extra kick up the bum so will do it for a few weeks, hopefully until I get my club 10 but that depends on funds/time/motivation etc. As I am paying for it now I am more likely to stay focussed, the trouble is, the timing of the group is the only free time I get from LO which I would rather spend going for a swim or cycle, so now I have no free time to get the body magic going :(

Only one on for me even though I've been eating like a pig! Xx

Hi ladies.

I have been crap on plan for ages so not been around much but iv been back on plan since new year and as yet iv managed to lose 6lbs so slowly but surely getting back on track.

The deli boxes of noodles and pasta are on offer in Asda today for 50p each so i stocked up and also the Alpine light bars are £1.50 a pack. Hope this thread picks up again soon with lots of determination for the new year we are in :)

xxx

hi
this is my second week back on sw. well the last time i tried it online and i didnt really get my head around it/wasnt in the right frame of mind.
so ive started classes.unfortunatly cause i do shifts it will be different ones each week.

my starting weight was 15st 13.5lbs:blush:
i lost 6lbs the first week.
so my target at the moment is my club 10 target of 14st 5lb.

^^ WELL DONE! 6lbs is great! I get weighed wed so hoping for another 3-4lbs off xxx

I joined slimming world in November and love it! I put 3 pounds on at Christmas but overall I've lost 13lb and hopeing to get my stone award on Thursday. I've had the weekend off because I felt down I only lost a pound last wk and tried really hard. Also got laid off yesterday. Back on it Monday though.
X

Hello everyone :hugs:

I can't remember the last time I commented in here. It was such a long time ago :-/
Is it ok to jump back in ? :) I rejoined slimming world on January 3rd :) I lost 4lbs the first week and this week I lost another 4lbs and got slimmer of the week :)

I'm hoping that this is it for me and I shall loose the weight this time :) I think I have got to the point that it's now or never.

Congratulations on all your weight losses :hugs:

Im still going strong too!
half of my weight off now, anoter 6.5 to go!
Then goin to look at possibly loosing another 7lb or not depending on how I feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->