~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ok I am so peeved I must be hungry! ( I have wrote this in my journal)

I planned to have American Classic Burger and syn free chips. I SPECIFICALLY told Matthew to get extra lean mince...like SPECIFICALLY. What did he do, he got lean mince :growlmad:..so 28g worth is 0.5 syns so 84 grams is 1.5 syns. I want two burgers so thats 3 syns! Arrrrgh, now I cant have my two finger kitkat that I have been looking forward to all day! My lunch was a two syn serving from yesterdays dinner leftovers, and I have no idea how much the low fat sausage in it is so I am putting it as 3. So thats 8 syns in total. I dont want to go no more than 10 syns a day..and I am not bothering with ketchup..Good job breakfast was completely syn free! He is weighing out the mince in the kitchen now, I said to him.." in the name of sweet jesus dont make me fat! " :rofl:

theres a new no contract gym near us thats £16.99 a month. No pool but loads of machines and they do classes (no studio though).

omg men are useless ER! Mine always comes back with the wrong thing :growlmad:

Done quite well today, not had any syns and done my workout :)

omg men are useless ER! Mine always comes back with the wrong thing :growlmad:

Done quite well today, not had any syns and done my workout :)

Well done hun, I have had syns everyday :blush: That gym membership price sounds wicked! Id join. Im just eating syn free chips now, and they taste bloody delicious. The best chips I have ever had in fact...

Yep im trying for as little syns as poss this week - wanna lose as much as poss and just found a class near me that is for mums and buggies so hoping to sign up.

ER - bloody OH, dins sounds lush though... i use passata in my burgers and with my chips its syn free! mmmmmm.

My dins was stir fried - spring onions, carrot, red and yellow pepper, mangetout and babycorn. Chicken, medium egg noodles and soy sauce. yummy. then fat free shape zero yoghurt. yum yum yum!

xxx

Maybe I should try and have just 5.5 syns tomorrow..:lol: My kitkat..:blush: I hope I have lost weight by next Wed..Ill be gutted if not..:wacko: Ive been trying so hard..

Im sure you will hun, I had 8 or so syns everyday in my first week and still lost! Syns allowances are there for a reason xx

This^^ I have sins every single day and I still lose weight. They wouldn't be part of the routine if you werent allowed them everyday :)

Very true! They say have between 5 and 15 each day. I am much less hungry this week - now af is here I guess, so not wanting syns! x

i wouldnt worry about having syns as long as you dont go over 15! I dont use mine mainly cos i dont eat 'junk' food whatsoever anymore :shrug: I don't but it and if I do its for Amelie and I'll buy her 1 donut instead of a 4 pack!

Yeah one of my concerns is if i have something i will want more of it! lol! one of the girls at my group thats doing great has 6 good days a week then a naughty day and is doing great still xxx

Since being on SW I have learnt will power, in the past I would have eaten the pack of jaffa cakes now I can just have one or two and be happy with that :)

Girls, just to let you know, my leader used to say count your syns as 70 per wk and use whenever you need them. So some days i will have no syns and some days i will have 20. If i have a meal or drinks coming up, i try to save most of my syns for that.
As long as your not exceeding 70 syns a wk you will deffo lose weight ;-)
Personally i would not want to push it and allow 105 syns a wk, as i prefer quicker losses but whatever suits you best really. Key is, dont feel deprived as this is why we have syns and also we could not do it long term with no treats xxx

I have a 2 finger kitkat in the evenings with a cuppa and thats my treat for the day, Thursday is my nothing day, I save myself till after WI then have a takeaway or something nice!!!

I love the PMA on this thread, Hopefully I'll have some of my own to share soon too!

Whoever mentioned mince..ER I think....I thought I had EL mince in the freezeR but only had tesco value mince which is 8.5 syns for 100g, my pack was 800 I had 1/4 so I went bloody over ! Grrrrrrr!!! Had 22.5 today, so totally ballsed that up! I misread the pack size and didnt realize until after I'd eaten it:nope::dohh:

NO SYNS FOR ME TOMORROW AT ALL!

I just have quorn mince now!

I think I'll do that. stupid thing is I picked up the quorn mince first but put it back:dohh:

Aww not good Jac - I hate it when that happens, you think you are being so good, only to realise you have not quite been.

Can you tell the difference on the Quorn Mince and normal mince? I have wanted to try it, but not been sure

Someone told me a tip about mince. If it's not the extra lean stuff, once it's browned off, if you drain all the fat off and then rinse it in really hot water and drain a couple of times, this will remove all the fat and it will still be free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->