~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Lozzy!!!

1.5 on for me last night.

Another week of success express

xxx

Well done ladies :) :hugs:

1lbs loss for me this week :)

Hope you are all ok :hugs:

2lb off and my 1/2 stone award this week :happydance:

Not doing quite so well this week, I have 2 celebration meals to get through in the next few days and my mind is telling me that the week is screwed anyway so it doesn't matter what I eat now, but really I need to stick to it as much as poss the rest of the week to minimise damage. Tomorrow is a new day.

Eeek I went out last night with the girls from work. They all went for a meal but I just met them out (dedication lol) but in the way home I got cheesy chips. Feel bad now!!! I hope I'm not gona gain :/ xx

2lb off and my 1/2 stone award this week :happydance:

Not doing quite so well this week, I have 2 celebration meals to get through in the next few days and my mind is telling me that the week is screwed anyway so it doesn't matter what I eat now, but really I need to stick to it as much as poss the rest of the week to minimise damage. Tomorrow is a new day.

the week is not screwed.can u look at the menus online and get some ideas of what u could have.give the resturants a phone to see if they can do certain dishes with a different sauce or sauce on the side etc

:happydance:Hi ladies

Well done on all the fab weight losses! I've just about lost the Christmas weight and am hoping this year for a pound a week, which will make fifty two pound in the year!

Am feeling quite motivated at the moment, just read the new magazine and am feeling like I can do this lol!! Gotta try hey?!?!? X :dohh:

My 2.5 stone comparison picture

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/25gone_zps1b9c7f97.png

Well done on losses girls! fab x

Lozzy- Wow you can really see the difference! i will have to try and find a before and after picture of me too as quite a difference when i look at pics already but a long way to go yet. Il get there tho. We all will x

How is everyone doing this fine wkend? lol. I was super good all wk and then yesterday ended up having a chicken burger an chips in wetherspoons cos went to York for the day with my dad... Oops. On a plus side tho, i did walk around 5 miles during the course of the day so that would of helped a little. Its WI tomorrow for me so hoping to of lost at least 3lbs ideally but il be happy with any loss at all as better off than on xxx

Please can I join you guys? I've never dieted before and although I know the basics, I'm a bit lost!
I don't even know how much I weigh :blush: but we want to TTC#2 this year and I want my BMI to be low enough not to have to put up with all the snotty remarks from the MW's next time!

Do you think slimming world will suit you? I love it, others like calorie counting-my fitness pal is great for that. I do a bit of a mix, sw rules and watching my calories!
Xx

My mum and my sister have both done SW and really liked it which is why I thought about it first. I know I would be hopeless at calorie counting and found the WW points a bit confusing too. I've looked at the nearest meetings to me but I'm still at work at the time they're held so unless I can try and finish early one day I'll be on my own doing it.
I don't actually even have scales at home-could use the 'dog scales' at work though!

Lol @ dog scales!.
I like sw because I hate being hungry.
I definitely think the meetings, even if you just go to a few to get the idea of it, are worth while.
Xx

Welcome Pink and good luck with your diet. I love SW as like Raspberry said, you are never hungry and so much choice xxx

hi id try to go to at least the first meeting so that u can have everything explained to u.
this is the first time ive tried sw and im finding it really good,i like not having to count calories

Hi ladies.

Well iv just got weighed and iv lost a poxy 1lb :( i was sooo good all week an then stufed up on Saturday with that burger an chips! Grrrrr. Ah well its better than a gain and its taken my total weight loss to date to 2 stones now since i began SW which to be fair was a long while ago but my weight has been up and down a lot the past 18mths. Sooo i am happy to have 2 stones off from my heaviest weight and i am aiming to lose 2lbs this wk :) Hope everyone has a good week xxx

As you said at least its not a gain! A couple of Weeks I only lost 1.5lb when I'd been really good but lost more the next week, I think I run nearly a week behind...
Xx

Yeah sometimes works like that for me too. Weird isnt it. Also i have been err (tmi sorry) a bit constipated past few days so im wondering if that has anything to do with it. I will up the fruit intake this wk and hope for 2lbs off by next WI :) How are you doing? xxx

I'm constipated at least once a month and it definitely doesn't help.
I've been really really good this week, think I'm weighing in Friday am instead of Thursday night so I think it'll appear that i've lost more but then if I got back to evenings it's going to look like i've gained.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->