~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Iv lost two stone 4, 5 inches from my hips and dont feel any different too

Hey did you take any photos? I didn't take any specifically but there's a couple of me on hols in June and also in Nov at my brothers party when I first started which I'm going to print off and keep comparing...
Already I notice my face is notably thinner looking.

and o/t ... Thank God you also agree regarding that dh shook toddler thread, honestly I thought I was going out of my mind being in the minority... But maybe people are reluctant to say...

X

Iv took a few and there is a difference but not a massive change.

hi ladies, i'd love to join sw but am on my own with LO so have no one to have her which would make going to weigh ins etc difficult, can you get the info at your first meeting and then not go back each week? thanks xx

I take Niamh with me, she just charges about and joins in with the clapping.

Iv done crap this week, iv hurt my back which means we have not been shopping and iv not been able to stand and cook anything. Its not as bad now so im hoping to get back into it on friday.

I habve 100000% followed plan this week with no slip ups AT ALL!
I have weigh in tonight and Im so nervous!

i got slimmer of the week this week:blush:

i lost 3.5lbs so i also got my 1st half stone sticker:thumbup:

i also survived my personal training session and was told i was fitter than i had been last july.so that just means when i go back in a couple of weeks it will be actual torture!!

Ugh I put on 3.5 worse than Christmas week! Buuuut it wasn't a shock, so back on it next week.
X

I lost 2lb this week according to the SW scales, I will do my weigh in tomorrow morning as usual for my ticker. Their scale make me weigh about 4lb more than mine, probably because I am dressed and have breakfast inside me but at home I weigh myself very first thing and naked :lol:

Well done on losses girls! FAB x

Raspberry- You will soon lose that x

AFM- I quit my job today. Just couldnt take the crap anymore, so i will have a lot of free time to make more effort cooking and exercising until i find another job! lol xxx

Congratulations on the losses ladies :happydance:

I lost 2lbs this week :)

Hope you are all having a lovely day :hugs:

Well done Sparkle! x

I was crap today. Ended up drinking a bottle of wine with my friend whilst we watched a film an then ate a creme egg and a few toffees... Eeek. Back on plan tomorrow for me. Im going to have sardines on toast for breakfast as don't really get enough oily fish.

Does anyone know which tinned soups count as a HEB or are low syn value? cos i do like tinned soup and iv got tomato, lentil and chicken soup in the cupboard xxx

There are lots of soups listed in the new book 400g can baxters vegetarian country garden or 400g can heinz classic winter veg broth. Have you tried making your own soup? I make leek and potato every week or so and use just a little milk so it is 1/2 syn per portion, I freeze it and just take out at night so it is ready for the next day or defrost in microwave if you want.

Thanks ;-) yeah i do make my own soups a lot, either leek an potato or tomato but just cant beat a can of tomato or chicken now and again xxx

Aaah girls i have CRAP! :( Feeling nervous about my operation on Thursday so been comfort eating... i have had a bar of white chocolate, some choc digestives with my cuppas and crisps amongst other things :( i will be lucky to STS this wk and AF is due tomorrow too. Hope everyone else is doing better! xxx

I ate naughty food yesterday (4 pieces of tobelrone and some mini eggs) Oppss, went on the wii and danced for half a hour last night hoping it burnt a tiny bit of the bad food off :haha:

Good day today..made a baked bean and bacon lasange (sp?) for tea tonight Yum

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one :-/ I have been naughty all weekend :wacko: I have scoffed cheese, chocolate, biscuits, jam on toast and Christmas cake :wacko: I don't even like Christmas cake. I just found myself saying "yes please" when I got offered it. Did I enjoy it ? NO lol.

I'm back on plan today :thumbup:

Hope you are all having a lovely day :hugs:

Glad its not just me that has been a bit crap over the wkend! haha.
I am back on plan as from today. Had lamb on toast for breakfast and a muller light.
I'm going to make some syn free rice pudding soon too (the milk as a hea).

My operation is a laporoscopy and hystoscopy and a womb biopsy. I am very nervous so just trying to stay busy. Iv had 2 very similar op's before but im more worried about the results of this one as we need the all clear to start our 3rd IVF cycle in March xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->