• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Beth- I mostly snack on apples, kiwi's, muller lights, strawberries and grapes. I also often use my heb to have two alpine light bars with a cuppa x

I've pretty much quit snacking but I've bought Muller lights. I found chocolate and crisps too hard to just eat my syns worth.
x

I've pretty much quit snacking but I've bought Muller lights. I found chocolate and crisps too hard to just eat my syns worth.
x

I only eat syns in cooking for the same reason. If I had something nice like biscuits, chocolate I wouldn't be able to stop!! X

My morning snack is usually a banana, in the evening I have fruit (raspberries, strawberries or frozen cherries) with 3 crushed mini meringues and fat free greek yogurt. The mini meringues from the tub of 15/16 in tesco and s'bury (not checked elsewhere) are 1 syn each, meringue nests 3 each.

My morning snack is usually a banana, in the evening I have fruit (raspberries, strawberries or frozen cherries) with 3 crushed mini meringues and fat free greek yogurt. The mini meringues from the tub of 15/16 in tesco and s'bury (not checked elsewhere) are 1 syn each, meringue nests 3 each.

Have you tried quark mixed with sweetener on fruit? Its yummy!! Would be nice with meringue too x

If i snack in the morning or afternoon it will be on fruit but i save my syns for nice things so i might have a packet of crisps, a hifi bar or something like a curlywirly.

Well I lost 3lb this week. 10.5 in two weeks NOT BAD!! And I went out at the weekend so was worrying I would have gained :)

xx

Have you tried quark mixed with sweetener on fruit? Its yummy!! Would be nice with meringue too x

I don't eat artificial sweetener and haven't got my head round quark yet. I bought it for something once but most ended up in the bin.

Well done Beth :) I also like quark with sweetener and strawberries. I have also added a sachet of options choc to it and that is tasty too for 2 syns xxx

How is everyone doing? i have been crap the past few days tbh so will of STS or even gained tomorrow. I am deffo back on plan tomorrow and im dusting the bike down and getting moving again. I am getting too lazy and i have lots of free time since i quit my job so no excuses really xxx

Well I weighed in Friday morning instead of Thursday night... Lost only half a pound so realistically no loss or even a gain! I did get my 1st stone award.
Had a horrendous food weekend, need to eat only superfree til Thursday!
Xx

Oh i have been awful too :(
Got weighed this morning and STS which i expected but im still annoyed with myself.
Need to get the weight down to give next cycle of IVF a better chance and we start end of next mth :( i am getting my butt into gear as from now! Had pineapple, apple and muller light for breakfast and i am going for a long walk along the prom now :) xxx

I had mango, apple and all bran with Muller light for breakfast and i'm going to walk to tesco and back which will be a total of 3 miles.
Xx

Ive been good so Im hoping to get my stone award tomorrow!! Ill be gutted if I don't get it lol. Been walking loads this week too xx

I actually weighed myself today (I had to buy some scales!) and I'm 19st 4lb :nope:
I think I've done ok, had fruit for breakfast, sw butternut squash soup for lunch and am having a jacket potato with beans and weighed out amount of cheese for dinner?
I need to be so organised to stick at I think, I work 3 longish days (8-7 with 1/2hr lunch) so can't really get my shopping done on those days and I don't drive so need to be able to carry everything I buy which can be difficult when pushing the buggy too, good work though out I suppose!

Didnt get my stone award :(

I think ive been to strict on myself as I was so desperate to get my 3.5 off this week and as a result probably didnt eat enough. Oh well I know for next time!

Still lost 2lb

xx

Been so naughty these past few weeks. Only lost three pounds jn three weeks. WI tonight and I'll have stayed the same if not gained.

Need to get my head back in the game. Before xmas I was so motivated and eating way more than I am now. Now I'm naughty most days then try to make up for it by not eating on other days. Not good.

Congrats on the losses everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->