• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I have 3lb until target but Im still not 'happy'
I mean of course I feel better as I have lost 11lb but Im thinking of attempting another 7lb (so an extra 4lb until I reach target) Im doing success express this week and limitung carbs massively but has anyone else reached target and not been happy?

Thanks Girls xxx

I bet a lot of people get to target and aren't happy. I suppose it depends what your trying to get.

I've still got 3 stone until ill be at target weight and I really hope ill be happy with it as I don't think ill physically be able to lose more than that and maintain it!

X

I went back to basics counted syns measured hex was good every day and only lost half a pound :(
Xx

Did you actually eat enough? I've always found in the past if I'm trying to be strict I restrict what I eat and never lose much doing it. Whereas if I eat loads but of the right things I lose a good few pounds x

Well 3lb off today! Just shows that pizza, curry and maltesers are the way forward ;)

For the ladies unhappy with their losses this week, do you really limit what you eat the day before weigh in for a bigger loss? Two ladies from my group did that, they were hungry and they gained the next day despite being really good all week! They ate normally the day before weigh in the next week and lost.

I've stayed the same today :-( so still got another 1lb til I've lost my first stone.
My 30 day shred dvd arrived this morning though and I actually can't wait to start doing it!

I went back to basics counted syns measured hex was good every day and only lost half a pound :(
Xx

Did you actually eat enough? I've always found in the past if I'm trying to be strict I restrict what I eat and never lose much doing it. Whereas if I eat loads but of the right things I lose a good few pounds x

I did eat enough I think, I didn't go hungry, I was between 1200 & 1600 calories per day.
X

I have 3lb until target but Im still not 'happy'
I mean of course I feel better as I have lost 11lb but Im thinking of attempting another 7lb (so an extra 4lb until I reach target) Im doing success express this week and limitung carbs massively but has anyone else reached target and not been happy?

Thanks Girls xxx

I have a target in mind but i'm prepared to change it up to 9lb either way depending on how I feel and clothes. I know I'll need to tone at some point too!

X

Hi all I joined WW last year and managed to lose a stone, but I couldn't stick to it so just before Christmas I joined SW. I found it really hard to get into and struggled the first couple of months, I 'rejoined' just over 2 weeks ago, my first weigh in I lost 6.5lbs! and my second I lost 3lb! So total 9.5lbs in 2 weeks!!

I am fully focused on it now and really enjoying it.

I didn't stick to plan every day last week and put on 1.5 lb, I've mainly been good this well but I've got a feeling I won't have lost any. Getting annoyed at myself, for paying to go to a group and not sticking to the diet. I find it so hard to not go over on syns and when I snack on fruit i'm just not satisfied. I'm always thinking of the next thing i'm going to eat 5 minutes after I've eaten and I don't even think i'm really hungry. I snack on free food all day long, can't seem to stop.
Xx

Well done geebug :)

I have been doing slimming world for fifteen months and for the first time ever I feel like i have lost motivation. I am soooo bored of rice, pasta and sw quiche for dinner everyday! Please help me and share what you have for dinner, I'm at work but have access to a kettle and microwave.

Thanks ladies x

Could you take a jacket potato to re heat? Cous cous, homemade superfree soup, re heated left overs? Its getting towards warmer weather hopefully so I like lettuce spring onion shredded with left over meat or fish mixed through. Hex b bread - sandwich, Muller light and fruit.
X

What's for tea tonight??

I'm quite looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!!

I've not had enough superfree but had hardly any syns.
Had beef casserole for tea, jacket potato with tuna for lunch, weetabix for brekkie.
X

Lost 2lb at weigh in tonight.

Total of 18lbs in 8 weeks. And I've dropped from the 14 stone bracket to the 12 bracket so that's a bloody good feeling :)

That's really good, it's my weigh in tonight not too hopeful for a loss, I feel slimmer though and or was totm last week so should have lost a bit xx

Well after a few crap Weeks i've lost 5lb total of 19.5lb, club 10, slimmer of the week :D so so so happy. 1.5lb to 1.5 stone.
X

I am starting slimming world diet monday but i cant get to meetings so my MIL as gave me here details so i can get recipes off site. I made slimming world burgers last night and was lovely

I WI on Wednesday and lost 3.5lbs!! I got my 1st stone award plus slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month, I was over the moon (still am :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->